Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Right now The Hundreds are having a 60% off sale on most of their stuff. Just got some pants and a wallet for 50, woulda been just 40 if it werent for shipping

Anyone know how often NDC runs the extra 25% off clearance deal? Or have a code that's effective now?..

About 4-5 times a year it seems like... usually at, or near, the end of each season (or for Black Friday and/or the December holidays).

Nothing right now.

About 4-5 times a year it seems like... usually at, or near, the end of each season (or for Black Friday and/or the December holidays).

Nothing right now.

Last year NDC had codes for 20% or 25% off CLEARANCE only items in February, May, August, November (black friday), and December (christmas)

I'd assume this is a pretty standard thing for them. So only a few more weeks until another perhaps?

Last year NDC had codes for 20% or 25% off CLEARANCE only items in February, May, August, November (black friday), and December (christmas)

I'd assume this is a pretty standard thing for them. So only a few more weeks until another perhaps?
thanks. hope my size lasts until the next one! 

any finish line coupons?
Posted on the same page.
mean.gif
Can anyone help out with some Finishline coupons?
COME ON!!  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

mad.gif

Last edited:
Damn, shout out to you fellas. Was able to scoop up the Packers' TR 1's off Champs with the birthday coupon. :pimp: :pimp:

Anyone familiar with eBates?

eBates CS is telling me that they won't give me a cash back because I used a birthday coupon.

Anyone familiar with eBates?

eBates CS is telling me that they won't give me a cash back because I used a birthday coupon.

You run the risk of not getting cash back if you use codes for Foot Locker that are not listed on their website. The code you used is not on their website, so they don't have to give you cash back for that purchase.

I've tried using eBates and it never works... Oh well.

Out of the several cash back websites I have used, eBates is BY FAR the WORST! I have to pester them with multiple emails just to get a final answer and 80% of the time I haven't gotten credit from them. Oh well, I've moved on to a better one anyway. More $ and faster payouts.

Out of the several cash back websites I have used, eBates is BY FAR the WORST! I have to pester them with multiple emails just to get a final answer and 80% of the time I haven't gotten credit from them. Oh well, I've moved on to a better one anyway. More $ and faster payouts.
Plus I had to email them regarding my 4 purchases from 2 weeks ago, and it was credited instantly.

Like 5 minutes after I used the "Where's my cash back?" feature.

Good service but sketchy, so they wouldn't have gave me that cash back if I hadn't emailed them?

SMH.

Back
Top Bottom