Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

^ You're just going to have to try it to find out. It varies by location and/or the employee you are dealing with.

Some stores require a physical printout... some stores don't... some stores won't accept it for "new releases"... some will... some may ask you to verify your birthday... most won't... trial and error is required.

I used it last night. They asked for my VIP number and I told them I had a discount code. Read it out loud and they took it.

Can somebody, anybody get the Footaction bday coupon codes for January in here so I can PS the coupon...Thanks!

Last edited:
Can somebody, anybody get the Footaction bday coupon codes for January in here so I can PS the coupon...Thanks!

Not sure why you would necessarily need the online codes for FA to "make" the coupon (as all you should really need would be the in-store keycode... which is the same for all the stores every month, from what I've seen)... but here are the codes for this month (January) for all 3 stores:

FOOTACTION

$10 Off $50
In-Store Keycode: 1123
Online Keycode: CP343YB7

$25 Off $100
In-Store Keycode: 1124
Online Keycode: CP343YB3

FOOTLOCKER

$10 Off $50
Online Keycode: CPFL3YB7

$25 Off $100
Online Keycode: CPFL3YB4

CHAMPS

$10 Off $50
Online Keycode: CPCH3YB5

$25 Off $100
Online Keycode: CPCH3YB3

All should expire on 2/07/13.

Not sure why you would necessarily need the online codes for FA to "make" the coupon (as all you should really need would be the in-store keycode... which is the same for all the stores every month, from what I've seen)... but here are the codes for this month (January) for all 3 stores:

FOOTACTION

$10 Off $50
Online Keycode: CP343YB7

$25 Off $100
Online Keycode: CP343YB3

FOOTLOCKER

$10 Off $50
Online Keycode: CPFL3YB7

$25 Off $100
Online Keycode: CPFL3YB4

CHAMPS

$10 Off $50
Online Keycode: CPCH3YB5

$25 Off $100
Online Keycode: CPCH3YB3

All should expire on 2/07/13.

Thank you. That's what I meant, needed the in store code. Was not aware it's the same for every store. Appreciate you enlightening me.

Can anybody use a wc coupon expires on the 22d  i'm not gonna use it. i guess the first person to quote can have it  

I checked all of the codes that I posted... they all work. Just tried both FTL codes on a transaction over $100 (with no excluded items)... works fine.
OK, gotcha. I was trying it on the Sulfurs.I guess that shoe was excluded for coupons, oh well.

OK, gotcha. I was trying it on the Sulfurs.I guess that shoe was excluded for coupons, oh well.

Considering it says "Excluded from discount" in RED letters no less, I'd say you hit the nail on the head.

"

I bought some roshe's last week from FA. Could I return them and buy them again using the bday coupon ?

I bought some roshe's last week from FA. Could I return them and buy them again using thre ebday coupon ?
I dont know for certain about FTA, but i have done this from time to time with Finish Line. If purchasing in store be sure they have another of your size in stock because at FNL they cant sell returns for 24hrs.

How long does it usually take for stuff to go on sale on NDC? I'm looking to get the jets Revis' but hoping for a sale

Back
Top Bottom