CREEPY STORY THREAD

^^^ Whack!!!

Yet I haven't looked behind me; probably because I'm sitting on the toilet.
laugh.gif

A Long read but an amazingly creepy, great, and True story.

This man's name was Jack. One day, he was on an airplane, there was a huge pocket of energy that disrupted and malfunctioned the plane. At tremendous speeds, the plane went diving toward an island. The pressure inside became so great that it split into two, the tail section of the plan landed somewhere off into the jungle of the island, while the section Jack was sitting in eventually came crashing down onto a beach. Groggy, Jack wakes up by some bamboo and a defining silence. Frantically he gets up and runs from there to the beach, as he looks around he finally see's it... parts of the plane demolished on the island. with people injured Jack, without hesitation, runs to do all he can; rescuing people from injury, death, and panic. his help, hard work, and sacrifice naturally gave him a leadership role with the survivors of the crash. The days the passed tho really put him into a state of exhaustion, dehydration, and psychosis. As the sun hit his face he looked over his shoulder to see a figure near the brush... he saw his deceased father... Racing into the woods after him, it seemed as if he were chasing an evasive animal. Try after Try after Try he could not catch up to the ghost of his father. After what seemed like an eternity or 40 mins, he ran into a clearing. Finally able to catch his breath, get some water from the waterfall, he searched the clearing. He saw his fathers coffin. Hesistantly he walked over to the coffin, and with fear in his eyes he opened the lid. the body of his father was gone......

In the same time-line there was a night, the tiny community had, unlike any they've ever experienced. As everyone was setteling in for bed, off in the woods there was a thunderous sound! As the sound seemed to get closer to the people, they witnessed trees falling, a loud monstrous sound and then deathly silence... this darkness would only continue to get worse.

There was very little hope after a few weeks of rescue or any kind of help coming for them. and as things finally calm down, water and food are being provided, huts and structures are being assembled. Things are getting in order for this tiny community. But one night, as everyone is sound asleep, kidnappings happen! Kids are taken and ran off into the jungle. The frantic survivors run and do everything they can to find and save the kids... but come up empty handed. How could this happen the people thought? Why would kids be taken at the dead of night? WHO took them, there are others on this island?! So many questions with no answers...

With all the frightened community abruptly looking for answers, a man named John came to peace with being at the island. he had no intentions of ever leaving, when the plane crashed onto the beach... he was home. A mysterious man finds this island to be special, magical even. John is your regular eagle scout. Knots, Knifes, Hunting, Tracking, and the ability to survive fits in his back pocket. A leader in his own right. As most times, two strong willed leaders will come to to butt heads, as did Jack and John.

With the two arguing and having a power struggle, they start to rebel against one another. A defiant John goes into the jungle one day stumbles upon a hatch. After some time had passed, John ran out of ideas of how to open this hatch. Frustrated with life and the things around him he let out a depressing cry and a Light shone through the tiny glass plate! A shocked John, eyes as wide as the horizon, was taken back. Finally with some help, and Dynamite found in the jungle from a stranded ship, John was able to blow the hatch open. A man was inside. His name was Desmond.

Desmond had been Locked in this structure for the past 3 years. After a long discussion, John came to find out that Desmond said he had a job to do... that job was to save the world. Discussion ensued and All the while a parachuter was caught in a net. After the man was cut down... it was advised he Not be trusted. So the community with a hatch at its disposal, locked him away. Interrogation after Interrogation the man says the same thing... "I'm Henry Gale, I'm from Minnesota!"... for some reason the people just could not believe him. reluctantly he drew a map to his chute's location... and where he buried his wife. A type of search party went on this mission to find and confirm Henry's story and clear all this up. As the search party returned a look of relief came upon Henry's face because he was told they found and confirmed his story. But they had a part two to this confirmation. With Henry being such a mystery and people not believing in him the search party had to search for something concrete, and as they stood over the spot where his wife was buried it was agreed upon they needed to see for themselves. Finally dug up and in that hole lay the body... the body of Henry Gale!

The mystery man stole his identity. Who was he, where did he come from... and then it came to the small commutiy. To Jack... To John... he was with the others. Even more questions and interrogations ensued. But nothing came of this. As both leaders were off doing some things it happened. The man falsely named Henry Gale was gone. After an elaborate plan, the mysterious man escaped and set free to return to his people. One of Jack's people, Michael, Needed to find him. You see one of the kids that was taken is his son. Jack collect a small search party and heads out... only to fall into a trap set by Michael himself. He would do anything for his son, and he did. Killing two innocent people in the process, he brought 3 more to be captured by the others.

After weeks of captivity, mind games, tourtue, and a bit of heart ache... They were free. Jack made it able to have the other two be free and get back to their camp site. But he stayed behind, once again to be betrayed by one of the members in his society. This time it was by his equal... John.

Jack was set to get off the island, by submarine that the other had you see, and finally get help! To get his people off of the island and back home. John wanted none of that and sabotaged Jack leaving. He filled the sub with some explosives, and with a fire ball lighting up the night sky Jack saw his ticket off the island burned. There was nothing left for him and he eventually made his way back to his beach. In his place John stayed behind. growing up John was an orphan, only as an older man did he meet his parents. And after he did, he got really close to his dad. Something he never had in his entire existance and then his father stole something of Johns. He was introduced to something the other called the Box. and this box had magical powers, if you Needed something... if your soul desired something; In this box it would show up. As he opened the door to the box he found his father to be there. On the island... in this box. In order to stay with the others, to become their leader, John was given an ultimatum. Kill your father or be banished. Well come to find out, one of the people from the small community had a connection with Johns father. Johns father, you see, was a con artist and he had been deceiving people for years. One of them men had an experience with this person... his father shot and killed his wife, went into his sons room, sat down on the bed, and killed himself as well. The little boy was hiding under the bed, he witnessed everything. His name was Sawyer. John went and brought Sawyer to where he was hiding his father. Sawyer came to find out who this man was... the con man responsible for the death of his parents. The con man was dead.

John was now leader of the others, but an accident happened. Henry Gale, the former leader of the others and whose name is Ben, needed to move the island. And the pocket of energy that crashed them to island in the first place allowed them to do just that. But in doing that Ben failed to complete it. the island turned into a time machine! and throughout time the others and the community traveled. encountering the past people that lived on the island. The only way that the time travel would stop is for John to go back home, to get the others that were able to leave the island back and fix what has been done. but the only way he could do this is by his own death. In a hotel room, alone, his lifeless body hung by a cable cord. And as told, the people that left came back to the island. And when the plane landed on the island and everyone got out... the dead body of John... was alive. He was walking, talking... he was Alive!

But it was the Body of John that was alive. The loud, monstrous sound that shook the people when they first arrived turned out to be the spirit of someone that was on the island a Very Long time ago. it had taken the body as a way to get off the island. This spirit was pure evil, he wanted nothing more than to spread that evil across the world; and the island was his jail cell. In order to keep him on the island, someone had to stop him. Jack, with no hesitation, accepted the challenge. After a grueling battle, "John" was defeated. Never able to spread his hate and evil throughout the world. Jack was badly injured tho, a stab wound to the abdomen. After stumbling back into the jungle, Jack lay on the ground dying. He lay by the very spot he came to when the plane crashed on the island.

Something was happening while this was going on, everyone that was on the island. the people that passed away, lived there, experienced anything... they all were connected once again. for some reason they didn't know who they were to each other. but Desmond.... he figured it out. Everything that connected these people on the island and through life... had connected them in the after life. The connect they had when they were living was so incredibly strong that it gave them the opprotunity to fix what had been missing in their life and then connect with the people that mattered the most. When all of them finally came to the realization and remembered what happened, the struggles, life, death, and events they went through. When they all finally remembered the island, they became ready to move on and walk into the white light with one another.

And with that Jack lay there... a smile on his face... he closed his eyes... with that... he died.

That caving story scares the life out of me - and it's not all the stuff about things in the cave - just the parts about squeezing through that tiny tunnel to get in. Makes me sick just reading it.

Originally Posted by proper english

Cragmatic wrote:
efffff this thread
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your gonna make me hop on my other name with all the heat I get on here
roll.gif

IDC if you guys don't believe me. My license was suspended at the time so I literally couldn't drive to get pics for y'all. You have no idea how much I was bugging my friends to go back there.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by wanksta23

im about to hit up marsh road in milpitas

now ive been here once, and will ONLY go if I DRIVE my truck..

my boy went in his camry with his friend and dude swore he was chased by a white van back in decemeber or jan...i know dude wouldnt lie to me

been reading stories online about it too

http://www.tommangan.net/...atal-turn-down-the-road/
Please keep us posted
smokin.gif
not a damn thing happened
laugh.gif

the REAL scary part for me was when we passed the bridge, and got the gate to turn back, i tried making a u-turn, and my front tires got stuck in a ditch, and my tired did not have any traction AT ALL...keep in mind this was happening in front of the ranchers house
laugh.gif

i put it on 4x4 and was able to get out

had the females and myself scared but i tried keeping myself calm....worst feeling ever man...exactly why ill never take a car there

Originally Posted by FOG

im about to hit up marsh road in milpitas

now ive been here once, and will ONLY go if I DRIVE my truck..

my boy went in his camry with his friend and dude swore he was chased by a white van back in decemeber or jan...i know dude wouldnt lie to me

been reading stories online about it too

http://www.tommangan.net/...atal-turn-down-the-road/
Please keep us posted
smokin.gif
not a damn thing happened
laugh.gif

the REAL scary part for me was when we passed the bridge, and got the gate to turn back, i tried making a u-turn, and my front tires got stuck in a ditch, and my tired did not have any traction AT ALL...keep in mind this was happening in front of the ranchers house
laugh.gif

i put it on 4x4 and was able to get out

had the females and myself scared but i tried keeping myself calm....worst feeling ever man...exactly why ill never take a car there
Been there twice on past Holloweens. Only thing to be scared about is getting shot by one of the ranchers.

Back
Top Bottom