eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ok these stories are more like incidents that happened to me in 1993.1) me and some friends were shooting baskets in a friends frontyard and we were talking about Hank Gathers dying of a heart attack and how a player who went to a b-ball camp with my buddy had died in 92 of heart trouble too. We get done, go in the house and see on ESPN that Celtic Reggie Lewis had just died.2) me and some friends were staying at a timeshare and had to walk to a liquor store a few blocks away. During our walk the conversation turns toward discussing the "Little Rascals" series from the 1930s and how Spanky was like the only survior of that cast. The next morning the newspaper and TV news has the news of his death.3) one night while hanging out with friends at 1 particular friends house who happens to be a big Bruce Lee fan and we come across one of his many Bruce Lee books. This book had some childhood pics or Bruce's son Brandon and we discussed how he was going to play the Crow in the film version of the comic book. So after a few hours I'm home and I see on the late news that Brandon Lee died that night while filming the Crow.Fast forward to 1997...while visiting Bruce & Brandon Lee's graves in Seattle, a crow lands on the grave stone to the left of the Lee's grave and just stares at me & my friend.All true creepy stories.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Ok these stories are more like incidents that happened to me in 1993.1) me and some friends were shooting baskets in a friends frontyard and we were talking about Hank Gathers dying of a heart attack and how a player who went to a b-ball camp with my buddy had died in 92 of heart trouble too. We get done, go in the house and see on ESPN that Celtic Reggie Lewis had just died.2) me and some friends were staying at a timeshare and had to walk to a liquor store a few blocks away. During our walk the conversation turns toward discussing the "Little Rascals" series from the 1930s and how Spanky was like the only survior of that cast. The next morning the newspaper and TV news has the news of his death.3) one night while hanging out with friends at 1 particular friends house who happens to be a big Bruce Lee fan and we come across one of his many Bruce Lee books. This book had some childhood pics or Bruce's son Brandon and we discussed how he was going to play the Crow in the film version of the comic book. So after a few hours I'm home and I see on the late news that Brandon Lee died that night while filming the Crow.Fast forward to 1997...while visiting Bruce & Brandon Lee's graves in Seattle, a crow lands on the grave stone to the left of the Lee's grave and just stares at me & my friend.All true creepy stories.

I would appreciate it if you and friends would rather not talk about me. Thanks in advance.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "no." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "no." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "no." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up. He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.
daaaaaaaaayyyyuuuuuuuuuuuum
eek.gif

One night, a student was trying to study for his finals. He lived on the top floor of his building, but as he was studying, he kept hearing "98! 98! 98! 98!" from outside. It turns out that the noise was coming from the roof. The student tried to ignore it and keep on studying. An hour passes by and the constant yelling of "98! 98! 98!" kept on coming from the roof. The student had enough, so he went up to the roof and he saw a boy by the ledge of the roof yelling "98! 98! 98!" The student tried to tell him to stop, but it seems as if the other boy was not aware someone was trying to talk to him. So the student went closer to him to tell him to stop, but by then, the other boy pushes the student off the roof and yells "99! 99! 99! 99!"

lol...it's not that creepy, but fog raw's story reminded me of this one

Here's another one

A man trying to get home from work was real tired, so he decided to take a short cut going through the woods, since there was no public transportation. While going through the woods, he sees a house and he decides to ask the people inside if he can sleep there for the night. He knocks on the door, but no one was home, so he tries the knob and the door opens. He asks if anyone was home, but there was no one. He went into the living room and sits on the couch. He notices that there is a table filled with fruits right by the couch and he eats a little since he was hungry. He lays a good amount of money on the table for eating some food and he decides to sleep on the couch for the night. While he was laying down on the couch, he notices a huge picture of a grandma on the wall. He just thinks to himself she must be the owner of the house and he just falls asleep. The next morning, he is awaken by the sunlight coming through the window in front of him...

Another one...

I'm not sure if this is true, but I have heard it was true...I don't think it is.
One night, a young lady walks into her apartment and presses the button for the elevator. The door opens and she walks in, but just as the door is about to close, a man walks into the apartment and asks her to hold the elevator for him. She does and the man walks into the elevator. He greets her kindly and asks her to press number 3 for him. She presses number 3 and number 4, since she lives on the 4th floor. The door closes and they just talk casually. The door opens on the 3rd floor and he says good bye and walks out. But instead of walking towards his apartment door, he just waits in front of the elevator just staring at her with a smile. The woman gets a little creeped out and presses the button for the door to close. As the door was just about to close, she sees him still staring at her and then he takes out a knife and runs up the stairs.

I know so much more stories like these, if people enjoy them, I'll post more.

A young couple were waiting impatiently to leave on their first vacation since the baby was born but the woman’s aunt, who would be babysitting, was thirty minutes late. The young woman called her elderly aunt to find out what was going on, and the old woman apologized for her forgetfulness, and said she’d speed right over.

Since the aunt was only a couple miles away, the couple decided they’d go ahead and go rather than wait for her and risk missing their flight. Two weeks later when the couple returned they were horrified to find the baby still in it’s high-chair where they’d left it, except now it was dead and bloated, covered with flies. The aunt really had sped, and unfortunately crashed and died before she made it over.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

I would appreciate it if you and friends would rather not talk about me. Thanks in advance.
QFMFT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

A young couple were waiting impatiently to leave on their first vacation since the baby was born but the woman’s aunt, who would be babysitting, was thirty minutes late. The young woman called her elderly aunt to find out what was going on, and the old woman apologized for her forgetfulness, and said she’d speed right over.

Since the aunt was only a couple miles away, the couple decided they’d go ahead and go rather than wait for her and risk missing their flight. Two weeks later when the couple returned they were horrified to find the baby still in it’s high-chair where they’d left it, except now it was dead and bloated, covered with flies. The aunt really had sped, and unfortunately crashed and died before she made it over.

Thats just unlikely..what couple wouldnt call to check in within the first hour of being away from their kid?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by FOG

Thats just unlikely..what couple wouldnt call to check in within the first hour of being away from their kid?
laugh.gif

a couple that so impatient to actually leave their kid alone then miss their flights.

but very unlikely. who knows.

We've all heard it. The incessant barking from your one of your neighbors dog. Late in the night, the barking will wake you, and you will scream at the dog out of the window. One night, you hear the dog barking more than normal, but you will ignore it. The dog barks again, louder and faster than before, and you ignore it. The final time, the dog is barking loud enough to practically shake your ears. You go out and throw a brick at the dog in the back yard, which silences the dog for good. Proud of yourself, you fall back asleep.Deep in your dream, all you see are dogs barking. Through an infinite void, just dogs.
The next morning, The Police find a number of footprints coming from the dog house, a bloody corpse hanging from the back door, and one dog with a brick lodged in it's skull.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "no." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "no." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "no." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up. He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.
eek.gif

Didn't get it? Is the girl killing these boys and that's why the finger went up?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by moundraised23

eek.gif

Didn't get it? Is the girl killing these boys and that's why the finger went up?
Yup.

Back
Top Bottom