CREEPY STORY THREAD

roll.gif
Looks like Pedro

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

There is a video on Youtube named 'Mereana mordegard glesgorv'. If you search this, you will find nothing. The few times you find something, all you will see is a 20 second video of a man staring intently at you, expressionless, then grinning for the last 2 seconds. The background is undefined. This is only part of the actual video.

The full video lasts 2 minutes, and was removed by Youtube after 153 people who viewed the video gouged out their eyes and mailed them to Youtube’s main office in San Bruno. Said people had also committed suicide in various ways. It is not yet known how they managed to mail their eyes after gouging them out. And the cryptic inscription they carve on their forearms has not yet been deciphered.

Youtube will periodically put up the first 20 seconds of the video to quell suspicions, so that people will not go look for the real thing and upload it. The video itself was only viewed by one Youtube staff member, who started screaming after 45 seconds. This man is under constant sedatives and is apparently unable to recall what he saw. The other people who were in the same room as him while he viewed it and turned off the video for him say that all they could hear was a high pitched drilling sound. None of them dared look at the screen.

The person who uploaded the video was never found, the IP address being non-existant. And the man on the video has never been identified.

Here is a screenshot of the video:

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_kukps7Q7FO1qzfay2o1_500.jpg

Here's the full video:
Spoiler [+]
Damn.. Props for actually having the guts in searching for this video on Youtube
laugh.gif

I hate you NT. I'm sitting on my bed at 1am holding a pair of scissors because my kettle, which is on the floor next to my doorless closet, has turned on by itself three times in the past 20 minutes. I'm scarred for life. 

I hate you guys for making me do this... But I'm guessing this is the OG video..

..and no, I didn't watch it
frown.gif
Only because it's 1:42am.. I'll watch it tomorrow when the sun's up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I posted the full video in my spoiler...didn't watch it though
laugh.gif

You do realize you posted a Rick-Roll version, right?
tongue.gif
I don't blame you though... I'd be too scared to watch too. Ain't about that life
ohwell.gif

you guys are no fun
frown.gif

and dude it's a 20 second video of some dude starin at you with a 2 second cut off to a lightweight scary image

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "no." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "no." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "no." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up. He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I've been lying down for hours now. It's 3:44AM and there's not much I
can do. You know what the worst part about my situation is? I'm in the
same room with my parents. They keep looking at me, and I can't help but
look back and try not to cry or scream. Their eyes are focused on me
and their mouths are wide open. There's the strong scent of blood and I
feel so paralyzed with fear.

Here's the thing. The second I make
any hint that I'm not asleep anymore, I'm completely ***$#$. I will die
and there's nobody around to save me. I've been trying to think of a way
out but the only idea I have is to rush for the door and run outside
the front door and scream for help, hoping any neighbors hear me. It's
risky, but if I stay here, I'll surely die. He's waiting for me to wake
up and see his masterpiece.

You're probably wondering what's
going on. I do get ahead of myself sometimes.

About three hours
ago, I heard screaming from the other side of the house. I got up and
went to check on the noise before realizing I had to use the restroom.
Instead of doing the smart thing and investigating, I used the bathroom
first. I could've gotten myself killed right then from my stupid
actions. But I actually did my business and took a peek outside the
bathroom. There was blood on the carpet. I got very worried and ran back
to my room, hiding under my sheets like the %%%#$ I was. I tried to
convince myself to go back to sleep, that it was just some really vivid
dream or something.

But I heard my bedroom door open. Like the
terrified child I was, I peeked from under my blankets to see what was
going on. I could see something dragging my dead parents into the room.
It was not human, I can tell you that. It was hairless, with no eyes and
no clothing. It walked like a caveman, with its back slouched as it
dragged my parents. But this thing was much smarter than any caveman. It
was aware of what it was doing.

It propped my dad up on the edge
of my bed, and made him face me. It then sat my mother down in the
chair and positioned her towards me as well. It then started rubbing its
hands upon the walls, staining them with blood and then drew a circle
with the devil's pentagram in it. This thing had made what it would
probably call a masterpiece. To finish it off, it scribbled a message
onto the wall that I could not read in the darkness.

It then
positioned itself under my bed, waiting to strike.

The scariest
thing is now, my eyes have adjusted to the darkness since then and I can
read the message on the wall. I don't want to look at it, because it's
terrifying to think about. But I feel I need to see, before I'm killed.

I
peek at the creature's masterpiece.

"I know you're awake."

me = shook ones pt.3

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Can someone quote THEE scariest story???? don't have time to read em all (yet.)
home alone tonight
pimp.gif

Don't do it! I was up till 5am last night because of this thread
embarassed.gif
Bf is out of town so I woke my roommate up and demanded to sleep in her bed with her
laugh.gif

You're at work alone, when you suddenly hear the copy machine startup. You walk out to take a look at what's going on and see severalcopies filling the tray. Picking up one of the pieces of paper youdiscover that it is a copy of a picture depicting you sitting in youroffice chair, dead, with your eyes torn out and your throat cut. Theothers are the same picture, but taken from increasingly bizarreangles.

There is no original picture in the copy machine.

Back
Top Bottom