Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP out of all them guys YOU KNOW she has to have at least one videotape, hell maybe even a gang bang.

eek.gif
roll.gif
.. The whole NT fam goin in

70!!! holy %%#*. i wouldnt go in any girl that age that slept with more than 10 and thats pushing it

^^^
laugh.gif

on the reals doe
it is what it is, you caught feelings and thats it, dont put yourself down cus of what she did
or by what other people gotta say, if you wanna wife it then wife, and if someone disrespects her are you willing to back her up?

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

I don't do high mileage.

<br> So she lied to you initially? Burned you? Then came clean, and had the nerve to get mad at you for not "accepting" her. An you need helpfiguring out what to do? Some people just need to make their own mistakes. WOW!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

My guy Moolie consistently makes the most entertaining girl threads
laugh.gif
entertaining?

from what i recall one chick had him set up

now he wifes a detroit street walker

help this dude out

damn, i remember the first thread you put up man

no bull, i know a couple girls that have numbers similar to those who are around the same age and they're legit nymphos. this chick is most likely one too.add that to the fact that she scorched you and then tried to flip it and make YOU feel bad about it, all points to the fact that you really don't need herin your life dog. i can tell from this post and the past one that this is all really bothering you cause you seem to really like her but there's other fish(in the sea that is). i'm sure you can meet a nice girl without all that baggage and who is not disease infested.

just look at it this way: 70 dudes couldn't even fit on a city bus bro, or a train car. it would take like 2 train cars or 2 buses to accommodate all thedudes that have been up in that. sometimes you just gotta let go man.

either way just do what's best for YOU. i hope the best for you man.

get tested asap btw.

I mean we DID tell you from jump it was a no go.......and today(especially considering what u just told us) its still a no go. Really though this shouldn'teven be a thought, be out

why would you even want to mess with this Wilt Chamberlin, skip scap skank, skallywag, heffer, hee haw, hoolie hooo of a girl

laugh.gif
entertaining?

help this dude out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nt told him to leave her alone in that first thread. He aint wanna listen
smh.gif

This dude gonnna end up married to this broad with 4 kids that he aint even sure are his and carrying 6 different stds
smh.gif

laugh.gif
entertaining?

help this dude out
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if a chick burned me, i would put hands on her

i wouldnt even wife a chick who had more then 5 or 6 let alone 70 wth.. thats more then me
laugh.gif
and i have alot
laugh.gif
.. OP did she get paid atleast like ireally couldnt see a girl having that high of a number without being a small time prostitute and if she didnt get paid u shouldnt even talk to her for lack ofbusiness sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrossTheMost

i wouldnt even wife a chick who had 5 or 6 let alone 70 wth.. thats more then me
laugh.gif
and i have alot
laugh.gif
.. OP did she get paid atleast like i really couldnt see a girl having that high of a number without being a small time prostitute and if she didnt get paid u shouldnt even talk to her for lack of business sense
laugh.gif

of course she was a detroit street walker, prolly ran in the family, her moms prolly serviced Detroit Red an his crew back in the day.

laugh.gif
Seriously, I try to veer away from Double standards but damn besmart.

And to be honest a dude that smashed 70+ broads is questionable to be honest.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif
Seriously, I try to veer away from Double standards but damn be smart.

And to be honest a dude that smashed 70+ broads is questionable to be honest.

roll.gif
at the pic but elborate on the questionable part?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom