Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

....Well she told me her actual number is actually around 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way). But I canceled that ##$$$
too late she got you already

she told me her actual number is actually around 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way)....I mean I do miss her but I can't take that BIG $*% L.
rlj2o4.jpg

She lied to you and burned you...let it go kid

you should accept her for who she is, and not judge her by her past everyone makes mistakes so what she burned atleast you didn't die

if you can't wife a girl that has 70 bodies on her then youre not a real man.

eyes.gif

but for real though ladies of NT why lie about your number?

ive known chicks to have train ran on them then turn around and lie saying theyve only been with 3 dudes, on some " I didn't love him so it don'tcount" type #+#%, skeezers I tell ya
smh.gif

How and why do some of these questions even get posted? 10 is a large number to me for marriage...70?????

I was questioning this yungin cause her number was at 15 (shes 18 y.o.). But this broad got 70 son...70! At 20 years old, that means even if she started havinsex at 12, thats around 9 different #++#*% a year?? ARE YOU SERIOUS!! Can you even feel in that joint, coochie prolly wider than I-95

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
70?? youngn is smashing the homies, the crew, the fam, you, me, him, her anybody pickabody
laugh.gif

70 is OD at any age

Ya'll prolly remember that thread I made a while back about me wifing the girl who had %%@@*+ 30+ dudes....Well she told me her actual number is actually around 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way). But I canceled that ##$!#, and she trying to make it seem like I'm wrong for doing so, talking about I should accept her, past and all....I mean I do miss her but I can't take that BIG $*% L. What's y'all opinion on this *%#%? (SMH ol girl got me all out my element, sounding like a sucker and *%#%)

i remember

and

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you buggin though

man aint you the dude postin with money and furs and S!!! ?

Man for real. im still at a loss for words. But come on man? What the hell is your problem?

She burnt you and you still contemplating anything she says?

Damn son you may have entered sucka for love territory.

this is ridiculous... but seriously though... move on. she lied to you and then made YOU feel bad about you not accepting her. thats BS

Ya'll prolly remember that thread I made a while back about me wifing the girl who had %%@@*+ 30+ dudes....Well she told me her actual number is actually around 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way).

OP out of all them guys YOU KNOW she has to have at least one videotape, hell maybe even a gang bang.

Yo real talk I probably know of this chick or know someone who smashed. Especially, if she grew up on the west.
But if you love her man go for it.
But I wouldn't tho at least not at this age...so many more women that don't have the
baggage or the stress of knowing she mite flame you again.

Back
Top Bottom