Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by proper english

[insecure NT male] in my eyes, any girl who has had more than 1 sexual partner (that 1 being me) is a +$!#. [/ insecure NT male]

70 though? thats like her lettin literally every dude that talks to her smash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

[insecure NT male] in my eyes, any girl who has had more than 1 sexual partner (that 1 being me) is a +$!#. [/ insecure NT male]

70 though? thats like her lettin literally every dude that talks to her smash
laugh.gif
Basically especially with her being 20 at that.

She burnt you. You might as well take her back. I mean there's nothing else that's she's hiding?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

let's see...

70 dudes (give or take) , around 6-7 inches a piece (on average), several smashed multiple times, so that's...

(70 + 25) * 6.5 = 617.5 inches of schlong, which equates to 51 feet of promiscuous, random meat in her privates.

i'd pass on that.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

let's see...

70 dudes (give or take) , around 6-7 inches a piece (on average), several smashed multiple times, so that's...

(70 + 25) * 6.5 = 617.5 inches of schlong, which equates to 51 feet of promiscuous, random meat in her privates.

i'd pass on that.

my dude really did some algebra for penis.

Normally I agree but if you have 70+ sexual partners and you're only 20? @$@++. You have to put in work to get those kind of numbers.

let's see...

i'd pass on that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

id never ask that question...i dont really wana know the answer

Your penis would wanna know. I don't think a burning sensation is pleasant.

laugh.gif
70?? youngn is smashing the homies, the crew, the fam, you, me, him,her anybody pickabody

Originally Posted by proper SIMP

Did you read the post? she burnt ol buddy what the %$@+ you talking about insecure?

let's see...

i'd pass on that.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

this dude did your HW for you

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Originally Posted by proper SIMP

Did you read the post? she burnt ol buddy what the %$@+ you talking about insecure?

relax my dude.. i was making a generalization.. did my comment hit close to home or what?
edit: my dude rly edited my username too.. must've upset him so dearly. smh.

70 is A LOT for a woman of ANY age... But 20?? (even the 30 she first claimed is BAD)

No way fam, you just gotta think about it from a mathamatical stand point, if she %*+@%! 70 cats in prolly 5 years of sexual activity thats not a good look,her hormones are on OVERdrive... Even if you tried to wife her, she'd more than likely cheat on you... She's prolly a sex addict.

Then you factor in that she burnt you... Thats ALL bad G (even tho I tried to !**+ a chick that burned me
laugh.gif
... & my best friend
smh.gif
)
let's see...

i'd pass on that.
I like that formula...
pimp.gif

let's see...

i'd pass on that.

my dude really did some algebra for penis.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

70 is way to much and you got burned too...smh. Westside Joy RD Chick?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Real !$#!, I'm still baffled...How do you *!$% 70 _s and you JUST turned 20

Real talk though, she probably just had sex with every dude she wanted to.
If she was using protection honestly i would have no problem but $%$! getting burned.
Besides the std **%% if you got a one of a kind connection with shorty then you should go after it.
Dudes in here saying they wouldnt but yall probably done smashed chicks with 20+ bodies and dont know it
People put too much emphasis on sex....

i'm a pretty liberal dude. my train of thought is whatever happened before me, doesn't have anything to do with me (for the most part, unlike ol girlwho was burning in this case).
but 70 is too much for me.
hell 70 is too much for a dude also.
I mean, i'd be 71.....
laugh.gif

but I ain't "wifin" that up.

-J-

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
70?? youngn is smashing the homies, the crew, the fam, you, me, him, her anybody pickabody

She smashed the homies.... she smashed the homies.

...She smashed the homies.

let's see...

i'd pass on that.
My son gave you an Einstein equation!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom