Could this be one of the Top 5 dunks ever

there should be 2 seperate lists. A vince Carter list, and an everybody else list.

Contested dunks are so underrated. Why are people so crazy about dunks where a guy just stands, tries to draw an offensive foul, and gets dunked on? Idon't understand that. The Vince Carter olympic one is special because he did jump over the guy, but in general, these kinds of dunks are soo overratedIMO.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

there should be 2 seperate lists. A vince Carter list, and an everybody else list.

real talk.
pimp.gif

IMO it's the best dunk I've ever seen. The degree of difficulty on that dunk is high enough without anyone in your way...but then to throw it downlike that over Coop who's running into his path towards the basket at full speed...and then Coop's "OH *%%!!" reaction.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

4. Pippen over Ewing

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
3dc15fe3aece1956c5a7118d50d99e51a82bd41.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i will agree with you in that VC over Weis is EASILY #1
pimp.gif
priceless. Frederic Weis
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Not. At. All.

That is a great dunk, don't get me wrong, but Knick fans hype it up wayyyy too much. And he didn't dunk on Jordan, so don't even bring that up.

I'm a Bulls fan and I still consider that a top 5 dunk. In the ECF at a crucial part of the game vs MJ & the Bulls? Starks gets my nod.

And I am with Tyler Dub.....a VC list and the rest list....LOL

IMO it's definitely not top 5. HIghly overrated if you ask me, it was nice, but it was basically just a windmill. side note, i think josh smith did theexact same dunk and the guy he dunked on fell.

3. Shawn Kemp over Alton Lister

My personal favorite dunk of all time.

Dr. J was classic, but compared to dunks now a days, not top 5. Top 20, yes, but not top five.

And agreed with whoever said there should be a VC list, then an everybody else list. Dude is just unreal.

Back
Top Bottom