Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Wear report #2. Wore these again yesterday all day, 99% indoors at home. First gripe...the pump nozzle on the left shoe was depressed into the grey housing kind of like the inflation tip on a beach ball. I only noticed when I tried to pump the shoe and nothing was going in. I had to use needle nose pliers on the metal release valve to pull it back out. This will happen again. And on the toe box leather I noticed tiny chips in the top coat revealing the grain underneath. They are very small, pin head size perhaps, but there. These 2 issues have certainly annoyed me considering the price. 2 indoor wears of casual walking....

maybe put a little wd-40 in the pump mech so it doesn't keep sticking & wear out quickly

Last edited:
maybe put a little wd-40 in the pump mech so it doesn't keep sticking & wear out quickly
I'm sorry...perhaps my description was not as accurate as I thought lol. The metal pin was fine...the ENTIRE valve exposed in the grey housing got pushed in like a beach ball. It was pushed down too far for the pump to even reach it.

I'm sorry...perhaps my description was not as accurate as I thought lol. The metal pin was fine...the ENTIRE valve exposed in the grey housing got pushed in like a beach ball. It was pushed down too far for the pump to even reach it.

ya, maybe if you got it back up in position, a little oil (or glue i guess) might keep it in position :\

maybe you pressed down too hard at first :\

wish you the best b :nthat:

Last edited:
bay area peeps, saw these on the wall at nike running stanford, probably a return but didn't ask what size

Hat's off to @FastLane for the heads up on the DSMNY E-Shop restock.

Fit is true to size.  These run the way i wish the Command Forces did.  Fairly comfortable so far.  Only grip is the left shoe pump doesn't get as snug as the right foot.

I am really impressed with these.  The materials and quality are on point.  It proves that Nike can  make retros just like the originals, if they want  to.  Too bad it cost $300 USD to get it.

Hat's off to @FastLane for the heads up on the DSMNY E-Shop restock.

Fit is true to size.  These run the way i wish the Command Forces did.  Fairly comfortable so far.  Only grip is the left shoe pump doesn't get as snug as the right foot.

I am really impressed with these.  The materials and quality are on point.  It proves that Nike can  make retros just like the originals, if they want  to.  Too bad it cost $300 USD to get it.
Great to hear my friend.

I took yesterday on the Italian store. All sizes are still available today. I hope that I have the size 13 on the Pump omni zone is well.

Last edited:
There's a sz 9.5 return behind the register at the south Chicago outlet ringing up for $220. Box was there, just call and confirm the pump is as well before ordering

1 (773) 846-5460

Back
Top Bottom