Cops Crash Pool Party...

Anyone got about 3 hours to comb through the Mckinneypolice FB page? Thousands of comments.. It really makes me question human beings in general. Most aren't afraid to proclaim their racism, even with their FB name right next to the comments. Is there a "blacklist of humans to avoid" list circulating around?

Man, in general I say don't look at comment sections, be it FB or wherever else.  I know it's hard not to, but there hasn't been a single time that I went away from doing so and wasn't ready to hulk smash my computer.  

You already know what you're gonna see there, so no need to confirm it IMO.  

yahoo has to have the worse comments section outside of YT...I read those article comments for 2 minutes & wanted to snap my tablet in half

This happened in the towm over, I live in Plano.

Of course the cop was out of control, but the other video which hasn't been circulated as much does show the teenagers were being loud, disrespectful, and obnoxious.

The cop should've handled it differently for sure. There's no reason why he had to be cursing and forcefully taking people down like that. He was escalating the situation by running around and panicking like that. :smh:

Even the other cops were keeping their cool, just imagine if the gun would've shot by accident:smh:

Another lawsuit costing taxpayers money. :rolleyes

Of course the cop was out of control, but the other video which hasn't been circulated as much does show the teenagers were being loud, disrespectful, and obnoxious.

you mean they were being teenagers?

how about the white racist adults who basically lit the match?

you mean they were being teenagers?

how about the white racist adults who basically lit the match?

^^ I'm not defending the cop, I'm saying that was totally out of line and unwarranted. I'm simply saying there are always 2 sides to a story.

And the protest is supposed to be today, I've got some stuff to do later, but I'll see if I can pass by.

BTW, Texas just passed the Bill on the right to carry a concealed weapon on College Campuses. Let's see how long until the first shootout? :rolleyes

where is the other video??

only other video i have seen was actually the fight between a black girl and two white women

:smh:
CG_N_7RUYAAKSf2.jpg

Word, they gonna prolly gon' BBQ n **** that day too huh? Any after parties? lmao

This happened in the towm over, I live in Plano.

The cop should've handled it differently for sure. There's no reason why he had to be cursing and forcefully taking people down like that. He was escalating the situation by running around and panicking like that. :smh:

Even the other cops were keeping their cool, just imagine if the gun would've shot by accident:smh:

Another lawsuit costing taxpayers money
. :rolleyes

So the worst thing about his gun possibly going off there would be a lawsuit? Not a teenager getting shot for trying to help their friend (a ******* 14 year old girl) who is getting man handled? you just outed yourself

This **** really made me sick today. Even if some of them didn't have permits or whatever (probably were invited in reality) thats no way to calm a bunch of kids. This guy running around barrel rolling and pulling his gun is ridiculous. Now he gets suspended (paid I'm sure) and he'll be back after a few months after no charges are filed

Last edited:
where is the other video??

only other video i have seen was actually the fight between a black girl and two white women

naw that's it...i personally don't know what other video jordman23 jordman23 is talking about...maybe he can post it

lol at "shot by accident"...

Last edited:
Not that it matters but he tripped over himself and not playing commando :lol:

Still sickening to watch.

Apparently (or allegedly) the HOA community pool was next door to a public space where a party was being held. The DJ was playing profane music and advertising for people to come for $15, the crowd got out of control with people invading by the carloud and were jumping the fence into the neighborhood pool party and allegedly throwing bottles at homes and getting in fights with the residents. Let me find the FB post from someone who lives in the neighborhood

Last edited:
Yeah I was reading that it was a pool party advertised by a DJ on Twitter and the person had the scoop of when and where to hide when security comes.

WHOA... this is what WS do and they would shut things down rather than treat us equally..

[/VID

has anybody posted this yet...

also THE NATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATION is calling for his resignation...

"It is insufficient to place him on paid administrative leave, when it is obviously clear that this officer was not enforcing the law, but instead was enforcing his will and power and showing explicit bias towards these African-American teenagers," the Washington, D.C.-based group said. "The girl is obviously in distress and not in any manner moving or attempting to get away from the officer. She posed no physical threat to the officer."

Last edited:

iyou know police departments way back in the way were really set up as organizations to capture run away slaves, right?
excellent point.  people don't understand this enough.  

Another crazy truth//  after the civil war ended, many southern states formed all white organizations (before this point they were competing with one another).. after the slaves were freed they got together and united to control land/resources/businesses/politics...

sorta off topic, but these are the type of personalities you have to deal with here in North Texas.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/music...-speech-after-being-ejected-from-show-7212545

roll.gif
 lady said she was regular white, like it made her some type of superior person
regular white = the american holy grail

Back
Top Bottom