Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Footaction sku anyone?
41-00904-3-04
thank you sir,  i appreciate the help

did the stock locator work, bro?

Originally Posted by Silsprr

I was browsing the buy/sell thread and found this dude... http://niketalk.com/topic/236292
eek.gif
roll.gif

this guy...

on the fashion side....

somebody else pointed it out... K.I.S.S... keep it simple and stupid...

dont try to over due it... the shoes are shiny enough as is...

me personally... i dont got the guap to cop Ralph Lauren and high dollar stuff...

plus... i gotta save for the EGGPLANTS...

levis or cargos.... $40...

some black tees or v necks... $10-15...

freshest fit to go w/ the freshest release so far this year for under $65..... priceless...

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Anyone been able to find a fitted for these. I stay in Dallas and can't find one. Website links?

Check back a few pages I posted a few that were in the Sports Zone around my way. Only really seen 2 maybe 3 that actually look decent with the shoe and don't over do it though....

Man all these ppl beasting over a crewneck...can I see a pic? I can't view links on my phone...FTL

It is just a black crewneck with the Penny logo on the left upper chest in the copper color, the Nike logo on the left upper sleeve in black stitching, and the Nike Sportswear shoe boxes on the lower right sleeve...I am at work going off memory, so could someone verify this for me 
happy.gif

Edit:

Found some...

shirts_10.jpg

shirts_11.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I am just happy the truth has been revealed about the quality of these as verified by fellow veterans.
ummm these are as sturdy as all my other penny foamposites.....
grin.gif
eyes.gif

paint is as good too...you barking up da wrong tree will.

Kid STAYS Talkin Out His %+#
laugh.gif

large_head_up_your_ass.jpg

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I am just happy the truth has been revealed about the quality of these as verified by fellow veterans.
ummm these are as sturdy as all my other penny foamposites.....
grin.gif
eyes.gif

paint is as good too...you barking up da wrong tree will.

Kid STAYS Talkin Out His %+#
laugh.gif

large_head_up_your_ass.jpg

Very much so. So damn annoying.

^GREEN ICE05^,"nicekicks" icant take this anymore i give up looking for a size 14 down here in fla.... ima just sit bck and wait for my pair to fall in my lap.....lmbo

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

IS that dude really calling people stupid for wearing a pair of damn sneakers in the snow?!? Who in the hell cares, I took my GT2 out on slicks a few weeks back on snowy roads and ice just to give a friend a ride who came here from Cali... Rock what you have, lifes too short, especially to be critiquing other negatively for wearing a pair of SNEAKERS in inclement weather.

That's just dangerous.
laugh.gif
At least you got the weight back there, though.

smh.. at me missing the delivery guy yesterday.. but its being redelivered today..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^^ that avi is crazy, kemp was my favorite player growing up
Reign man watched a documentary on him on NBA tv not to long a go
word....he was the truth. what's the name of the documentary u saw? (i'd kill for kamikazes in a 12
nerd.gif
)
he was an ill dude, too bad things turned out the way they did. they retroed the kamikazes a while back. kemp would of been a good player to associate with foams, he probably would of had some crazy colors in the seattle days

just got my refund from shoetrends talking about they weren't recieveing anymore. o well im glad i bought 5 pairs elsewhere !

Originally Posted by deesnake003

just got my refund from shoetrends talking about they weren't recieveing anymore. o well im glad i bought 5 pairs elsewhere !
hmmmmmm.... time for me to email them people

nerd.gif

deesnake how many did you order? And did you get the email from Ron saying when he was going to ship?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nerd.gif

deesnake how many did you order? And did you get the email from Ron saying when he was going to ship?
i just got canceled and refunded also. 2 size 9.5s

Hi,

I am so sorry to inform you that our Penny Foamposite(Copper) have been cancelled. This is the 1[sup]st[/sup] time that we haveencountered this problem. Our suppliers were unable to come through for us. Wewill go ahead and issue you a full refund back to your paypal account. I hope wecan still to business in the future. Again we are very sorry that this hashappened. If it’s any consolation,  we are getting the Purple Foamscoming out in March.

-Shoetrends

yeah like anybody gonna get eggs from shoetrends now. they couldnt even get the coppers which are more wide spread. what a joke.

Back
Top Bottom