Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This is what I got:

Hi,

I am so sorry to inform you that our Penny Foamposite (Copper) have been cancelled. This is the 1st time that we have encountered this problem. Our suppliers were unable to come through for us. We will go ahead and issue you a full refund back to your paypal account. I hope we can still to business in the future. Again we are very sorry that this has happened. If it’s any consolation,  we are getting the Purple Foams coming out in March.

-Shoetrends
^^^
I haven't received this yet.  Hopefully they'll refund me asap!

P

But that $195 price was a killer to lose and now we get this email a week after RD!

Nice way to tarnish your website

^^ damn bro, sorry to hear about the shoetrends cancellation, i've never had

any problems with them before

Done ..... Cancellation slowed me too. Glad this is over. Last pair came today.

CharmCity .... good lookin on pair #2. dude pm'ed me within 10 minutes after i posted my cancellation.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That crewneck will probly be more sought after than the kicks down the line, lol..

I slept hard on it too, didnt see it till a few pgs back..

I Knew Something Was Up When This Fool "Ron" Didn't Send Out Emails After Leaks Of A Rumored "Push Back"
smh.gif
........ Very Glad I Copped Pairs On Swoosh, But Now Going Without Pair #'s 3 & 4 In Size 10
ohwell.gif

wow, im blown too, got the email...2 pairs cancelled....dang ron can i get 15% off my next order or sum'n?????

thank goodness i copped a pair for insurance purposes! now i need to hunt down another 10.5

smh

Damn fellas that's terrible news your shoes got cancelled :/ If any of you are still looking for a pair, go into Footaction, they can special order a pair for you, hassle free!

FYI .... anyone looking for that Penny crew Nike rep just said they ARE IN LINE on his sheet to drop again. Said they are in production stage now. Should have all sizes again very soon.

even though I like that the crew is pretty basic(thats my style) to wear it with the shoes seems OD...like wearin a uniform or somethin. its not a shirt you can really wear with anything else, unless you got the copper II's as well

Just got my coppers delivered.. and you guys were right.. the quality is not as good as the eggplants or earlier foams..
nerd.gif
But still a good pick-up..
pimp.gif

my local spot had thier foams canceled by nike as well.  turned out my local footlocker got them and i was able to cop today.  quality looks the same as my cactus. 

Thank you mailman!! I was losing hope on today's delivery but he came through!!!

Bonus pics

And my Jordan grails came in (figured I'd throw them in here too)

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I was looking through my closet and finally found a shirt that will match my coppers, lol

The most kick %@% band in the world.

talk about culture clash....but yeah close enuff
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I was looking through my closet and finally found a shirt that will match my coppers, lol

The most kick %@% band in the world.

talk about culture clash....but yeah close enuff
smile.gif

There aren't any rules that say that a guy who loves death metal can't like sneakers
glasses.gif

im diggin that..before grunge took over most of da rock dudes in da early 90's spent money on expensive nikes/jordans and performed with em on cuz they

were sports fans... that cooked vans/converse look was always bleh to me.

lateralus1082 nice pickups,
that sneaker st box is pretty hot, how do i get custom boxes like that?
back on topic, its a shame shoetrends didnt fulfill most of their orders, i would have asked for a discount on a future release.

Back
Top Bottom