Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

and none for me mr pimp smh lol

Got another 5 on the way.. hit me... just in case youre serious haha

Thunderchunk whats good sir- Thanks

Edit: And everyone making a big deal on what to wear... just keep it clean

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

good job sir, now thats a reseller
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not like you simps payin 200 + tax for 250 shipped
smh.gif
roll.gif

IS that dude really calling people stupid for wearing a pair of damn sneakers in the snow?!? Who in the hell cares, I took my GT2 out on slicks a few weeks back on snowy roads and ice just to give a friend a ride who came here from Cali... Rock what you have, lifes too short, especially to be critiquing other negatively for wearing a pair of SNEAKERS in inclement weather.

Edit: And everyone making a big deal on what to wear... just keep it clean
im just pulling ur leg... i came across plenty of pairs. im not swoosh squad worthy. call me team hustle and flip
happy.gif

i had people hitting me up from prior transactions asking for doubles and stuff.
i made about 200-300 depending on this last pair... not bad for a dude paying retail and never making a listing huh?
laugh.gif

Thanks homies... and I'm out of white henny..anyone going to the islands soon? lolol

Word- dudes need to stop worshipping kicks and wear em... I don't care what the weather is looking like, was waiting months for these to drop, I'm gonna enjoy em

Word- dudes need to stop worshipping kicks and wear em... I don't care what the weather is looking like, was waiting months for these to drop, I'm gonna enjoy em

Easy to say when u have 10 pairs LOL.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^^ that avi is crazy, kemp was my favorite player growing up
Reign man watched a documentary on him on NBA tv not to long a go
word....he was the truth. what's the name of the documentary u saw? (i'd kill for kamikazes in a 12
nerd.gif
)
Originally Posted by s dubl

What'swrong with foams in the snow? When its raining out here and I'm goingto wear kicks foams are one of my first choices...clear soles or not.
word,i always pull out my foams for the WORST weather. Posites: Party proof,bomb proof, bullet proof, drunk proof, weather proof, hater proof,spill proof, crease proof.....man i can go all day!
laugh.gif

damn RL
eek.gif
.....if i don't get my order i know who to blame
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Easy to say when u have 10 pairs LOL.

Man I've got 1, don't really believe in doubling up on kicks... I've mastered taking good care of one pair..wore em all weekend... hell if they weren't copper I probably would have worn them to work
pimp.gif
Mayhem: It wasn't me man.. I'm sure we could work something out.. hahah

This

I'll be damned if I'm dropping $200+ for some kicks to sit away in a box, if that's what you do then more power to you.

edit: I know people who are paying $30 for the crew are getting them from swoosh but wouldn't 40% off $60 make them $36 or did Nike drop the price on them to $50 already.

I am just happy the truth has been revealed about the quality of these as verified by fellow veterans.
I hope sole munch can bite off of someone else's style now

Back
Top Bottom