Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

To many ppl are tryna a bit hard to find something to match these.

Im gonna keep it real simple

Blk Tee , Raw Denim (Winter) or Camo Shorts (Summer) and Coppers... and thats it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Blk Tee , Raw Denim (Winter) or Camo Shorts (Summer) and Coppers... and thats it
pimp.gif

Qft. A pair of cargos and a v neck and ur good money. too much copper may be too much

If anyone in dallas needs a pair I scooped a pair from Footaction in Town East Mall in Mesquite. Footlocker also had them. Walked in around 4:30 today asked for 10.5, paid and walked out. After reading all these posts I was scared I was doomed to pay internet prices on these but I guess cats here in Texas aint feelin em

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

pimp.gif

Qft. A pair of cargos and a v neck and ur good money. too much copper may be too much
^^^^^^^^exactly

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

smh.gif
@all the idiots in NY rocking them already with all this slush on the floor

i won't be wearing mine till april
why do you care?
cosign sum ppl buy kicks to wear... smh how does dat make em stupid

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^^ that avi is crazy, kemp was my favorite player growing up

Reign man watched a documentary on him on NBA tv not to long a go

I was on the fence about these, wanted to see em in person and couldn't find a shop in my area that got them in.

Anyone know of any spots in Michigan that still have these? I heard that original shipments got delayed because of weather

What's wrong with foams in the snow? When its raining out here and I'm going to wear kicks foams are one of my first choices...clear soles or not.

Back
Top Bottom