Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I don't believe a contract dispute would be what would delay this a week away. if there was ever a point when Penny could have held up anything over a contract was last year when the eggplants and the 1/2 cents were going to release ..that and wasn't nike doing the lil penny sightings last year too?

ok ok

take me up to speed here

what web site took whos's pre order

and who is crying about what

as i said 10000 times

DONT DO PRE ORDERS 

WE CAN ALL AGREE PEOPLE ALWAYS GET SCREWED ON PRE ORDERS

This thread is useless. All this bickering back and forth is childish. Some of you act as if you only had one pair of shoes in your closet. And for those who argue kicks over chicks need to reevaluate your priorities. Putting shoes before your girl is straight up dumb.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Ok this thread is useless banter now..

There needs to b a new thread..asap..and cut the stupid talk out...

or you could just stop coming in this thread

Originally Posted by daproblem53

if these are delayed because of issues with penny wouldnt that mean the eggplants are delayed also

pretty much ....unless they decide to release both at the same time. the riots that would form from that would be spectacular
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

This thread is useless. All this bickering back and forth is childish. Some of you act as if you only had one pair of shoes in your closet. And for those who argue kicks over chicks need to reevaluate your priorities. Putting shoes before your girl is straight up dumb.
right. i barely can find out whats goin on with the push back because all these cryin !%$ grown men over some shoes. smmfh 

i know i can't be the only 1 that comes into these types of thread. looks at the avy and names of niketalkers and go w.t.f.? who are these people.

and suddenly just leaves the thread with all this non-sense going on?

i know i can't be the only 1.

i know its hype and all. and we know reg Nt'ers when we see em

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i know i can't be the only 1 that comes into these types of thread. looks at the avy and names of niketalkers and go w.t.f.? who are these people.

this

This....i'm actually posting from my boys account since i got banned for a week
eyes.gif
 But we all know that cats come out of the woodworks when !#!@ is near the release date. I posted something about this two weeks ago
laugh.gif

yeah thats what makes it easy to ignore....keep it informational or peace out.

so these got pushed back indefinitely? I aint mad....I need more time to save money.

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

Originally Posted by eciaccord

right. i barely can find out whats goin on with the push back because all these cryin !%$ grown men over some shoes. smmfh 

I bet more than half the people in here plans were to cop the kicks on not wear them till springtime or wateva...so what the big deal about the pushback, Shouldnt be a problem if u got more kicks right?? "sneakerheads???

PREACH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

PREACH
pimp.gif

FRESH
glasses.gif

if u live in areas where u have snowstorms you have to wait until spring, but if u live in FL like myself, are cali u can rock them year round.

If the contract holdup was true for the shoes, then they wouldn't have dropped at HOH London already. 
eyes.gif

People in the bx I call my spot and they said they getting there copper shippment in march so now I think the eggs are QS

Originally Posted by lewi1913

If the contract holdup was true for the shoes, then they wouldn't have dropped at HOH London already. 
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but your from the DMV so idk how good your word is
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Kingd247

People in the bx I call my spot and they said they getting there copper shippment in march so now I think the eggs are QS
thats terrible.... i gotta call my spot.

This is some hoax Marketing scheme.

This Nosneaker Dude is dumb
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom