Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by krs1demian

ANYONE IN SPOKANE, WA KNOW WHERE THESE ARE GONNA BE?

Honestly I don't think WA gets any love haha.
Thats the WORST! I need these in my life and I have definitely been doing my HW but nothing. I'm actually waiting to hear back from a couple of Y'all in here....
I think my low post count got people hitting the ignore on some of my PM's... 

HELP ME

I feel like Tom Hanks in Cast Away

Originally Posted by dimelo mani

i kno a spot in queens where they got them at
<claps hands
indifferent.gif
. My dude we're in NYC and a few days away from release, some spots are gonna have em by now. You make it sound like it's an "I know something you don't know" post.

@kill

call around at all footactions and footlockers you know

thats what most of us did

Originally Posted by riddla713

went to pick up the kobe v all-stars from hoh houston this morning. my guy there said as long as im there at 6 on saturday morning he will make sure i get a size 11. i think it will be pretty easy to cop these in houston. all the hype in houston is over fusions and limited j's. shoot i know a spot in houston that still has motorsports in stock. there might be 20-30 people tops lined up for these come saturday morning. it will be sweet if i can use my discount on these. friday is my last day working for ftl so i hope my discount will still work on saturday morning. i kinda like the eggplants over the coppers but i think both are
pimp.gif

I knwo of your spot with the motorsports in stock. I have been looking at them since rd.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

@kill

call around at all footactions and footlockers you know

thats what most of us did
is that for me? Mannnn like i said i have been calling every where and nothing. not like there are very many places to call... Im hoping i can find someone down to do the homie hook up... These will be my first foams so I am def putting in the work. 

dudes been goin crazy for these shoes thank Nike for all the EXTRA unneeded hype

try online at NDC....in the mean time hit up some of these guys from the DMV and NYC to see if they will cop a pair for you (cause they have alot of foams in those areas) and just throw them something extra for the trouble like $250 at max shipped since this is NT and we should be lookin out for each other

just what i would do if i was in your shoes

im still trying to secure my pair myself

moving to a new city and this is the 1st sneaker to release since i moved FTL

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by riddla713

went to pick up the kobe v all-stars from hoh houston this morning. my guy there said as long as im there at 6 on saturday morning he will make sure i get a size 11. i think it will be pretty easy to cop these in houston. all the hype in houston is over fusions and limited j's. shoot i know a spot in houston that still has motorsports in stock. there might be 20-30 people tops lined up for these come saturday morning. it will be sweet if i can use my discount on these. friday is my last day working for ftl so i hope my discount will still work on saturday morning. i kinda like the eggplants over the coppers but i think both are
pimp.gif

I knwo of your spot with the motorsports in stock. I have been looking at them since rd.

what spot are yall talking about, ima be in houston next weekend and would definately like to pick up a pair, pm me if possible

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Ughhh look for ya that don't believe me swoosh will have them BUT FOR RETAIL... Juss cuz the eggs were on discount last year doesn't mean the coppers r on discount... And if u still wana wish and hope call swoosh urself and ask all they need is the style and color code... NO DISCOUNT ON SWOOSH!! Sorry fam I'm disapointed 2

I Was Told The Exact Opposite...........

well idk then fam cuz i been callin everyday cuz we all no the swoosh reps got a new story everyday...... ima call AGAIN and ask tomorrow and i'll let u no wut they say again... for thoses who think different give swoosh a call 1888 365 6453..... (ps- if ur not a nike employee of family member of an employee dont bother calling they will hang up on u)

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by dimelo mani

i kno a spot in queens where they got them at
<claps hands
indifferent.gif
. My dude we're in NYC and a few days away from release, some spots are gonna have em by now. You make it sound like it's an "I know something you don't know" post.

pretty much but it doesn't even matter right now...

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Aint no Place in Sac. Getting them other than Getta Clue, every store in Arden said nope. Looks like Im gonna play the lotto this weekend at NTSF to try to lock a pair. Sneaker St got me worried I was hoping an early Feb release from them, will be lucky if we get em shipped on by the 13th.

When I was living in Sacramento (Natomas) Foamposite releases were a steady loss for me...
tired.gif
 Over time I learned that the surrounding areas are the best spots to cop a release like this. call Kingdom in Stockton..Some new shoe spot in Sac....you might want to try RETRO SOLE ....First Step on market st in SF (mabye), take that ride to serramonte...I believe there is a spot in San Jose....there HAS to be some spot around oaktown that gotem...and aren't there two Getta Clues in sacramento now? (lol I remember when I had to beg my parents to go to Solano Mall Getta Clue back in 2000 because they ALWAYS had the best ENYCE) Gud luck man....I kinda miss Sacramento.
pimp.gif
..the respect for the shoe game is very deep out there in norcal....here in houston Jays and AF1's....mabye a few older retros. Penny's are kinda overlooked here...sorta (I saw a size 9 eggplant in galleria shieks sit on the wall for 4 Months...) 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

might be in Dallas this weekend

know any spots in the D?

as far as dallas, you might as well kill that thought because its gonna be bananas for allstar weekend, the two most notable shops that have confirmed they are getting them are adikts and big mikes though

Back
Top Bottom