id say get your size,
unless you got: E.W.E.F.S

EXTREME WIDE ELEPHANT SYNDROME
elephant-foot-thumb513357.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Ive been doing my rounds here in Chicago and I cant find anywhere besides HOH thats carrying these.
Any help?

-Thanks
Same here bro, i been callin every one this whole week and only HOH has told me yes, i would think that Nike Town would have them.

Check out my post on either this page or the prior page. I listed some spots.

Good looking out, were u copping at?

j.w whos goin to cop @ NTSF? wonder if theyll get a decent amount. never took the bay to be too big in foams.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

swoosh squad is not the only ones getting them under retail
grin.gif
naw, they just have a limit on how many they can get,
and if it wasn't for snow, Mom n Pops would have had them a week or so earlier

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Ive been doing my rounds here in Chicago and I cant find anywhere besides HOH thats carrying these.
Any help?

-Thanks
Same here bro, i been callin every one this whole week and only HOH has told me yes, i would think that Nike Town would have them.

Check out my post on either this page or the prior page. I listed some spots.

Good looking out, were u copping at?

No where in stores. Hoping to get em from NDC because I'm away at school in the middle of no where IL. %!%% sucks for copping shoes. I'm def not driving a few hours back on these roads so if I don't get em online I'm SOL. 
eyes.gif

I might have to cop a pair saturday if sneaker_st dont come thru by then ...well only if my mans is driving

Hopefully my DTLR gets their shipment. Kinda have a feelin their shipment is delayed due 2 all the snow we havin here in the DMV

Ughhh look for ya that don't believe me swoosh will have them BUT FOR RETAIL... Juss cuz the eggs were on discount last year doesn't mean the coppers r on discount... And if u still wana wish and hope call swoosh urself and ask all they need is the style and color code... NO DISCOUNT ON SWOOSH!! Sorry fam I'm disapointed 2

Originally Posted by killuminati777

i understand retros, but why do yall like fusions so much down there??  
nerd.gif

cuz cats think they gonna be coppin exclusive stuff when they get the $50 kicks out of someone's trunk... 

its alotta fakes out here... 

and fusions are the easiest thing to copy...

hell, most of them look fake coming from Jordan Factory, itself....

plus... its a hood mentality...

d-boys rock jays or forces...

combine both and you cant go wrong...

not all of the fusions are weak, though...

Vs and IXs were legit in my opinion...

niketalk should stick together and look out for each other we are a family
happy.gif

with that being said if i dont get my hands on my 9.5 Saturday here in ATL or Florida i will be hitting up some of you guys up north that have more opportunities to cop numerous amount of pairs
glasses.gif

on a side note all these Foams coming out can we get some Royals in 2011?

Aint no Place in Sac. Getting them other than Getta Clue, every store in Arden said nope. Looks like Im gonna play the lotto this weekend at NTSF to try to lock a pair. Sneaker St got me worried I was hoping an early Feb release from them, will be lucky if we get em shipped on by the 13th.

What's good with the DMV anyone...
all this damn snow got me thinkin there maybe a push back

Any one know anything please drop some info

Back
Top Bottom