Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^ hope u gt all ur money on da same gift card coz unless u going to the actual store these will be gone by the time u finish putting ur info in

For all my Chicago Heads

Succezz - With their history they will hit above retail
HOH North River Side
AKIN - Retail
St Alfreds is a possibility
Leaders - But only 9 pairs
NT - doors open at 8AM
City Sports on Division and Milwaukee MIGHT have them

Not sure what other spots have them but its a start for all the Chicago people

Handullz: Real talk I feel that, I swear in Houston I have only seen ONE person in my life rockin Foams. People down here only rock Jordans and Dunks.

i only seen a couple, myself... and it was an OLLLDDD school kick-game player...

BUT... realtalk... cats dont be on them down south... i'm from lamarque... (409 stand up)...

and i know that the ONLY cats that are gonna cop these are the DEFINITE kick gamers...

the hype aint gonna affect us down here...

Jays though... and fusions...

boys go crazy... lol...
i understand retros, but why do yall like fusions so much down there??  
nerd.gif

its not us. its all the people in that don't really know or care about collecting. they just wanna say they have jordans.
I know hype has been getting worse over the years in houston. I never really had to campout or anything until recently
tired.gif

Hoping I get lucky with these like I did wit the eggplants... got out of work early @ like 10am went on ndc and found a FSR. Which was up for about 20mins. Then they sold out mad fast

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

waiting relentlessly for sneaker_st to say 'COPPERS ARE SHIPPED'
I'm trying to be patient, but if Saturday comes around and sneaker_st still hasn't shipped and stores in BR have them, I'm gonna have to cop and ask for a refund. I'm hoping he gets his shipment in before then.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SWOOSH

pimp.gif

Lets Just Hope These Aren't Up There At Retail Like Some Of These Folks Have Mentioned
eyes.gif
................ Anyone Else With An Account Looking To Link Up With Myself And A Few Others To Keep One Another In The Know On This Drop, PM Me!
nerd.gif

Swoosh Squad FTW
pimp.gif

can i be part of the Swoosh squad.
pimp.gif
 But i heard that they might not be discounted. Hopefully they show up b4 i head out to get them. Damn midnight release is bogus

I'll Have Rico Add You To The Roster....... We'll Contact You With Updates Once We Decide On How We're Going To Organize This And Keep In Contact With Everyone
wink.gif

Originally Posted by deesnake003

Originally Posted by jsallday

anybody in the nj area know what stores in nj preferably around the 609 area are going to get these shoes?
i know where !

nice can you help me out bro im gonna call all my local stores tomrw but i was tryn to get some help ... so whos getn these????

I'm hoping shoetrends gets these early. Its gonna suck watching others get there's before all who bought through shoetrends.

SMS - I need that update....although it seems its gonna be midnight... Nike done put a release date on foams... due to the recent beasting..shame shame shame

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Ive been doing my rounds here in Chicago and I cant find anywhere besides HOH thats carrying these.
Any help?

-Thanks
Same here bro, i been callin every one this whole week and only HOH has told me yes, i would think that Nike Town would have them.

Check out my post on either this page or the prior page. I listed some spots.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

SMS - I need that update....although it seems its gonna be midnight... Nike done put a release date on foams... due to the recent beasting..shame shame shame

You're Already On The Squad My Dude..... Un-Benounced To You
laugh.gif

Would it be a bad idea to order them in my true size(9.5)? Seems like most people recommend to go half size up.
I wear 9.5 on all Nike and Jordans I've owned except for Lebron II's(those were SNUG!) any advices would be appreciated. Man I wish I can just try them on somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom