Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I JUST WANNA KNOW IF THESE ARE SOME TYPE OF LIMITED RELEASE..ALL THIS WRIST BAND CRAP AND MIDNIGHT RELEASE IS STUPID..IM 24 IM NOT LINING UP FOR SHOES IN SNOW

Originally Posted by crbeezy

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by riddla713

went to pick up the kobe v all-stars from hoh houston this morning. my guy there said as long as im there at 6 on saturday morning he will make sure i get a size 11. i think it will be pretty easy to cop these in houston. all the hype in houston is over fusions and limited j's. shoot i know a spot in houston that still has motorsports in stock. there might be 20-30 people tops lined up for these come saturday morning. it will be sweet if i can use my discount on these. friday is my last day working for ftl so i hope my discount will still work on saturday morning. i kinda like the eggplants over the coppers but i think both are
pimp.gif
I knwo of your spot with the motorsports in stock. I have been looking at them since rd.
what spot are yall talking about, ima be in houston next weekend and would definately like to pick up a pair, pm me if possible

nerd.gif

good looks on the info

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

sat. 13th for the release date

Is this 100% confirmed?

I ask only because my man hit me saying they changed this.  I know everyone is saying it and it does say in in the FIRST post, but to be sure..

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by riddla713

went to pick up the kobe v all-stars from hoh houston this morning. my guy there said as long as im there at 6 on saturday morning he will make sure i get a size 11. i think it will be pretty easy to cop these in houston. all the hype in houston is over fusions and limited j's. shoot i know a spot in houston that still has motorsports in stock. there might be 20-30 people tops lined up for these come saturday morning. it will be sweet if i can use my discount on these. friday is my last day working for ftl so i hope my discount will still work on saturday morning. i kinda like the eggplants over the coppers but i think both are
pimp.gif
I knwo of your spot with the motorsports in stock. I have been looking at them since rd.
what spot are yall talking about, ima be in houston next weekend and would definately like to pick up a pair, pm me if possible

nerd.gif

good looks on the info
 if u are a sz 11 go to fooctaction northline fr the motorsport

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Is this 100% confirmed?

I ask only because my man hit me saying they changed this.  I know everyone is saying it and it does say in in the FIRST post, but to be sure..
man i dont think so reps have said nothing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Aint no Place in Sac. Getting them other than Getta Clue, every store in Arden said nope. Looks like Im gonna play the lotto this weekend at NTSF to try to lock a pair. Sneaker St got me worried I was hoping an early Feb release from them, will be lucky if we get em shipped on by the 13th.

When I was living in Sacramento (Natomas) Foamposite releases were a steady loss for me...
tired.gif
 Over time I learned that the surrounding areas are the best spots to cop a release like this. call Kingdom in Stockton..Some new shoe spot in Sac....you might want to try RETRO SOLE ....First Step on market st in SF (mabye), take that ride to serramonte...I believe there is a spot in San Jose....there HAS to be some spot around oaktown that gotem...and aren't there two Getta Clues in sacramento now? (lol I remember when I had to beg my parents to go to Solano Mall Getta Clue back in 2000 because they ALWAYS had the best ENYCE) Gud luck man....I kinda miss Sacramento.
pimp.gif
..the respect for the shoe game is very deep out there in norcal....here in houston Jays and AF1's....mabye a few older retros. Penny's are kinda overlooked here...sorta (I saw a size 9 eggplant in galleria shieks sit on the wall for 4 Months...) 
glasses.gif
Yah the shoe game in Sac is loaded with a new breed of beast. So its gonna be even tuffer to get these. Getta Clue is the only store that said there getting them and its all politics there you gotta know somebody that know somebody that know somebody to get a pair...I'm gonna hit up Niketown SF and hope that Sneaker St comes through pretty soon.

I swear the Foams and the Air Jordan 11's gets the heads attention everytime! 2 of the most iconic sneakers ever
pimp.gif

^^^ you right those two shoes get the most attention now we in Feb. and it is a foam release and Nike announced and confirmed cool grey 11's will be releasing and not to mention those 25th anniversary 11's are releasing also so this hype is just the beginning once the foam die down everybody going to be in the Jordan forum asking the same question over and over about those 11's 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Aint no Place in Sac. Getting them other than Getta Clue, every store in Arden said nope. Looks like Im gonna play the lotto this weekend at NTSF to try to lock a pair. Sneaker St got me worried I was hoping an early Feb release from them, will be lucky if we get em shipped on by the 13th.

When I was living in Sacramento (Natomas) Foamposite releases were a steady loss for me...
tired.gif
 Over time I learned that the surrounding areas are the best spots to cop a release like this. call Kingdom in Stockton..Some new shoe spot in Sac....you might want to try RETRO SOLE ....First Step on market st in SF (mabye), take that ride to serramonte...I believe there is a spot in San Jose....there HAS to be some spot around oaktown that gotem...and aren't there two Getta Clues in sacramento now? (lol I remember when I had to beg my parents to go to Solano Mall Getta Clue back in 2000 because they ALWAYS had the best ENYCE) Gud luck man....I kinda miss Sacramento.
pimp.gif
..the respect for the shoe game is very deep out there in norcal....here in houston Jays and AF1's....mabye a few older retros. Penny's are kinda overlooked here...sorta (I saw a size 9 eggplant in galleria shieks sit on the wall for 4 Months...) 
glasses.gif
Yah the shoe game in Sac is loaded with a new breed of beast. So its gonna be even tuffer to get these. Getta Clue is the only store that said there getting them and its all politics there you gotta know somebody that know somebody that know somebody to get a pair...I'm gonna hit up Niketown SF and hope that Sneaker St comes through pretty soon.

"new breed of beast."  qfmft
laugh.gif
everyone i used to know who worked at clue either quit or got fired.  the one guy i thought would be there forever is no longer there either
smh.gif
(you probably know who im talkin about too
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Is this 100% confirmed?

frown.gif

its CONFIRMED... FL has em now, before my mom/pop on the same block which is unheard of and I don't think it has anything to do with the weather... FL not selling till Saturday, thats tghe official release

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Is this 100% confirmed?

frown.gif

its CONFIRMED... FL has em now, before my mom/pop on the same block which is unheard of and I don't think it has anything to do with the weather... FL not selling till Saturday, thats tghe official release
all of the big chain stores like foot locker and HOH are going to get them first. then the mom and pop spots should see them next week, hopefully.

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Is this 100% confirmed?

frown.gif

all of the big chain stores like foot locker and HOH are going to get them first. then the mom and pop spots should see them next week, hopefully.
Footlocker will be getting these? I thought it was only gonna be at Footaction.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Is this 100% confirmed?

frown.gif

Footlocker will be getting these? I thought it was only gonna be at Footaction.
ohwell.gif
I know in nyc, both footlockers on 34th will have them

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Don't agree that foamposites are really that iconic. This reminds me of a SB dunk era hype than iconic status.

Foams not iconic? You gotta be kidding. This is THE most iconic Nike bball shoe of all time. $180-$200 each time they drop, and they always sell out, since 1999.

You must not be in the game that long to think that.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow its crazy seeing how everyone goes this insane for an openly gay athletes signature shoe 10 plus years later. its quite remarkable and shows how far we have come as humans. bravo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wth?
Penny was the man growin up, dude was supposed to be part of the next wave of superstars.... then he got hurt
smh.gif
smh.gif

penny line > ______ 

also gay or not, i dont care thats his life style 

Agreed... I could care less what he does in his personal life, Thats why its his Life..

I liked his style of play, loved his shoes.

What does him being gay have anything to do with Hot shoes?

xf3sc4.jpg

come on bro are you a homophobe or not, you switchin up everyday
laugh.gif

wow, homey pulled out my info from an old thread...
smh.gif
 and if you look clearly my point was saying if you have the right convo with your kid, them turning gay shouldn't happen.

what does that have to do with me liking a pair of shoes, my point was just saying they shouldn't legalize gay marragies, as long as they dont have anything to do with me

if they legalize it marragies it can effect future generations, that will prolly end up effect my grandchildren.

am i that famous here on NT for you to do this?

I respect your opinion fresh but you cant "TURN" gay you are born gay. There have been people that lived straight lives for years then realized they could not do it anymore.. so i disagree with that. I also disagree with dude going back finding what you said a while ago.. u must be a superstar. for him to actually go and look it up and put a screen shot up. takes time and energy.
time and energy? it took 2 mins stop it 
indifferent.gif
and it's not a old thread it was maybe 2 days ago and you never came back to respond because you knew it sounded foolish

my point was how do you say you don't care if Penny is gay that's his lifestyle then two days before you said you hope gay marriage is never allowed
eyes.gif
either you care or you don't

Back
Top Bottom