COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by ksteezy

My mother witnessed my friend get framed with drugs and arrested right infront of her, like she actually saw the cop place the drugs in his pocket and then pull it out, she lost it and although she didn't hit any cop she had to be restrained...they did their job, restrain...not physically abuse someone physically inferior, this was all in my block (east tremont and Hughes ave) very hostile environment and with alot of our friends around and these cops although corrupt, kept their cool...not one had was laid on my mother, nothing to do with common sense, my mother saw an injustice, became emotional and angry and reacted...dudes in here must be monks acting as if rage, sadness or even happiness never clouded their judgement.

oh ok so you have a personal bias towards police, great why wouldnt you have said that sooner.

moving on..

word, i would have stopped arguing with dude.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

My mother witnessed my friend get framed with drugs and arrested right infront of her, like she actually saw the cop place the drugs in his pocket and then pull it out, she lost it and although she didn't hit any cop she had to be restrained...they did their job, restrain...not physically abuse someone physically inferior, this was all in my block (east tremont and Hughes ave) very hostile environment and with alot of our friends around and these cops although corrupt, kept their cool...not one had was laid on my mother, nothing to do with common sense, my mother saw an injustice, became emotional and angry and reacted...dudes in here must be monks acting as if rage, sadness or even happiness never clouded their judgement.

oh ok so you have a personal bias towards police, great why wouldnt you have said that sooner.

moving on..

word, i would have stopped arguing with dude.

Anton - female Zombies??...really?...I thought I was engaging in a discussion with a mature NTer...but I see you'll say anything to defend your stance
laugh.gif

Anton - female Zombies??...really?...I thought I was engaging in a discussion with a mature NTer...but I see you'll say anything to defend your stance
laugh.gif

All these scenarios and hypothetical questions don't mean squat when it comes down to the facts. No where in America can you as a civilian put your hands on a cop, MAN OR WOMAN. You do and best believe they have the option of raining down some holy hell on you.

I for one say #@#+ the police, but I am not ignorant to what they can and can't do. My wife (not wifey for you youngin's), mother, aunts, friends or any person i know with two cents in their head knows that you never ever put your hands on a cop. That includes just touching them. Sounds alittle excessive? maybe, but #@#+ its been that way for decades and won't change anytime soon.

All these scenarios and hypothetical questions don't mean squat when it comes down to the facts. No where in America can you as a civilian put your hands on a cop, MAN OR WOMAN. You do and best believe they have the option of raining down some holy hell on you.

I for one say #@#+ the police, but I am not ignorant to what they can and can't do. My wife (not wifey for you youngin's), mother, aunts, friends or any person i know with two cents in their head knows that you never ever put your hands on a cop. That includes just touching them. Sounds alittle excessive? maybe, but #@#+ its been that way for decades and won't change anytime soon.

If anything I would be on the officer's side if my judgement is based on how they treated my mother, they did the right thing...

If anything I would be on the officer's side if my judgement is based on how they treated my mother, they did the right thing...

some of you need to get it out of your head that this girl aggressively touching and hassling a cop is just a technicality that should be ignored in this situation because of her gender.

no, it's the main fact, the whole video and everything that unfolded revolved around the girl breaking the law by assaulting an officer and resisting an arrest.

on NT, have you ever seen a video of a black man or woman touching a cop? or any other race for that matter. if you put hands on a cop, they have the right to beat your #+%. it's not about race or gender, except probably some of you defending this white girl would be laughing at a black girl getting punched by a cop

some of you need to get it out of your head that this girl aggressively touching and hassling a cop is just a technicality that should be ignored in this situation because of her gender.

no, it's the main fact, the whole video and everything that unfolded revolved around the girl breaking the law by assaulting an officer and resisting an arrest.

on NT, have you ever seen a video of a black man or woman touching a cop? or any other race for that matter. if you put hands on a cop, they have the right to beat your #+%. it's not about race or gender, except probably some of you defending this white girl would be laughing at a black girl getting punched by a cop

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Watch CBS News Videos Online

Not to open another can of worms, but I'm just going to leave this here. Somehow, many of you will find a way to change your stance...
tired.gif
You think this proves that the first video is ok?? If it really were kosher then there wouldn't be a probe about this incident and he wouldn't need to be reassigned.
indifferent.gif

%+@@# got what she deserved. cop gave her a light warning hit then she starts swinging on him, how stupid can you be? i wouldnt even call that beating her up, they just took her down after that. its not like they were kneeing her in the head or anything.

%+@@# got what she deserved. cop gave her a light warning hit then she starts swinging on him, how stupid can you be? i wouldnt even call that beating her up, they just took her down after that. its not like they were kneeing her in the head or anything.

laugh.gif

refer to where i said, i can exaggerate as well.
grin.gif
It was clearly in satire but moving on.

laugh.gif

refer to where i said, i can exaggerate as well.
grin.gif
It was clearly in satire but moving on.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Watch CBS News Videos Online

Not to open another can of worms, but I'm just going to leave this here. Somehow, many of you will find a way to change your stance...
tired.gif
You think this proves that the first video is ok?? If it really were kosher then there wouldn't be a probe about this incident and he wouldn't need to be reassigned.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I love NT's ability to deflect.

Dudes in here like yeah good thing she got beat she deserved it....

If that were my girl though, id be super salty and hate cops forever....so ignore ksteezy, don't admit he is right, say its all the girls fault, say his girl/all girls are dumb if they do this....deflect deflect deflect

real talk man.. put your friend, your brother, mother, etc in that situation...
you really gonna sit there with this face 
grin.gif
 & tell them they deserved to get handled like that? 

and dont give me that "she/he should have known better".. the COP should have known better

The girl is an IDIOT for placing her hands on the cop. That's an absolute no-no.

Snuffing the girl in the face (after she put hands on him), fine. PUNCHING her in the face, um.....nah. It was a tense situation and the cop snapped. He didn't use the best of judgment. That being said, in the timeframe between the snuff and the punch, why didn't the other cop restrain the girl? Seems like a lot of this could have been avoided.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I love NT's ability to deflect.

Dudes in here like yeah good thing she got beat she deserved it....

If that were my girl though, id be super salty and hate cops forever....so ignore ksteezy, don't admit he is right, say its all the girls fault, say his girl/all girls are dumb if they do this....deflect deflect deflect

real talk man.. put your friend, your brother, mother, etc in that situation...
you really gonna sit there with this face 
grin.gif
 & tell them they deserved to get handled like that? 

and dont give me that "she/he should have known better".. the COP should have known better

The girl is an IDIOT for placing her hands on the cop. That's an absolute no-no.

Snuffing the girl in the face (after she put hands on him), fine. PUNCHING her in the face, um.....nah. It was a tense situation and the cop snapped. He didn't use the best of judgment. That being said, in the timeframe between the snuff and the punch, why didn't the other cop restrain the girl? Seems like a lot of this could have been avoided.

Back
Top Bottom