COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

yall r either some future/current woman beaters or just really happy to see white people get treated like this for a change. im not defending the girls actions but that cop just proves that any idiot u give a badge can be a cop

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by 36hypno

NTers are so original, took long enough for the "captain save a *@$"Ok let me reprhase the situation...-you and wifey step out the club, lots of police around, you do something that gives the cop the right to arrest you, your girl doing what girls do and what she's doing, tries to protect you, she's tryin to get the officers attention, trying to prevent you from being arrested, stupid? Yes....she places one hand on the officer, he then goes at it like the bell to the 12th round just rang...what would YOUR reaction be??...mind you there are other cops around.And please don't give me that %#+!%%++ that the women in your family have more common sense....you never know how someone will react to a situation like this, specially with alcohol in your system like some of you assume there is
Still no where close to what happened in that video. You are trying to tone down the situation. She had her hands all up on him trying to push him off. He didn't even react until her hands were near his face. We also have no idea what occurred prior to the start of this recording.

Ok since we are getting technical to just ignore the facts.-you and wifey at ihop.-something leads to you being placed under arrest.-your wife gets emotional (she's a female) plus she was a bit tipsy, which would put her emotions on overdrive.-she's trying to stop the cop, not hitting the cop just simply placing her hands on the uniform.-he proceeds to smack her, which ignites the natural reaction of her swinging back, he then closes his fist, cocks back and swings a haymaker directly at her face.-you are sitting there...how do you feel?Mind you he is not the only cop there.

Sounds like "wifey" needs to enroll in Alcoholics Anonymous bro...
grin.gif

NTers are so original, took long enough for the "captain save a *@$"Ok let me reprhase the situation...-you and wifey step out the club, lots of police around, you do something that gives the cop the right to arrest you, your girl doing what girls do and what she's doing, tries to protect you, she's tryin to get the officers attention, trying to prevent you from being arrested, stupid? Yes....she places one hand on the officer, he then goes at it like the bell to the 12th round just rang...what would YOUR reaction be??...mind you there are other cops around.And please don't give me that %#+!%%++ that the women in your family have more common sense....you never know how someone will react to a situation like this, specially with alcohol in your system like some of you assume there is
Still no where close to what happened in that video. You are trying to tone down the situation. She had her hands all up on him trying to push him off. He didn't even react until her hands were near his face. We also have no idea what occurred prior to the start of this recording.

Ok since we are getting technical to just ignore the facts.-you and wifey at ihop.-something leads to you being placed under arrest.-your wife gets emotional (she's a female) plus she was a bit tipsy, which would put her emotions on overdrive.-she's trying to stop the cop, not hitting the cop just simply placing her hands on the uniform.-he proceeds to smack her, which ignites the natural reaction of her swinging back, he then closes his fist, cocks back and swings a haymaker directly at her face.-you are sitting there...how do you feel?Mind you he is not the only cop there.

Sounds like "wifey" needs to enroll in Alcoholics Anonymous bro...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Wow, I see I'm fighting a losing battle, let's hope a female important to one of you one day coming out of a club a little tipsy doesn't say the wrong thing to an officer and instead of him containing and arresting her in safe manner, just straight loses it and goes at her like he would a dude...I see you guys dusting his shoulders off fr a job well done and telling wifey while she bleeding on the floor "hahaha you deserved that @%!% #++!$ for being drunk and stupid"
This is a different situation... what a terrible example.
That broad had her HANDS on the cop.. like Mr Negative said, the cops were outnumbered, who knows what was going on before the recording of the video started... I mean ksteezy is defending this broad like she's related to him.
Yeah the cops were outnumber so I guess the best choice was to turn the crowd against them by throwing haymakers at the drunk girl.

I don't get how NT can justify the cops for punching and manhandling the girl. Both cops are stupid, they could have handled the situation better. I mean I'm sure they were trained to handle situations worse than this one, but for him to snap and punch the girl just cause she was grabbing his uniform was out of line. What kind of cop slaps a girl I mean seriously, he didn't say anything to her, didn't warn her and just went in for the kill. His partner was an idiot as well, just standing there watching this go down. He could have restrained the girl while the officer made the arrest.

I'd hate to see what this cop would have done if it were a guy grabbing his uniform. Would've just pulled his gun out and shot him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

She got what she deserved. Forget being drunk and emotional. I could be blackout and I know to shape the %*@$ up when the police come through.

She must've gotten away with a little too much bs, to not know what was coming next.

The cop is a chump though. He got shook, because everyone was grilling him and she wouldn't shut up. He should get suspended until he grows his nuts back.

He didn't handle it like a man, but she deserved to get handled nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Wow, I see I'm fighting a losing battle, let's hope a female important to one of you one day coming out of a club a little tipsy doesn't say the wrong thing to an officer and instead of him containing and arresting her in safe manner, just straight loses it and goes at her like he would a dude...I see you guys dusting his shoulders off fr a job well done and telling wifey while she bleeding on the floor "hahaha you deserved that @%!% #++!$ for being drunk and stupid"
This is a different situation... what a terrible example.
That broad had her HANDS on the cop.. like Mr Negative said, the cops were outnumbered, who knows what was going on before the recording of the video started... I mean ksteezy is defending this broad like she's related to him.
Yeah the cops were outnumber so I guess the best choice was to turn the crowd against them by throwing haymakers at the drunk girl.

I don't get how NT can justify the cops for punching and manhandling the girl. Both cops are stupid, they could have handled the situation better. I mean I'm sure they were trained to handle situations worse than this one, but for him to snap and punch the girl just cause she was grabbing his uniform was out of line. What kind of cop slaps a girl I mean seriously, he didn't say anything to her, didn't warn her and just went in for the kill. His partner was an idiot as well, just standing there watching this go down. He could have restrained the girl while the officer made the arrest.

I'd hate to see what this cop would have done if it were a guy grabbing his uniform. Would've just pulled his gun out and shot him.
laugh.gif

She got what she deserved. Forget being drunk and emotional. I could be blackout and I know to shape the %*@$ up when the police come through.

She must've gotten away with a little too much bs, to not know what was coming next.

The cop is a chump though. He got shook, because everyone was grilling him and she wouldn't shut up. He should get suspended until he grows his nuts back.

He didn't handle it like a man, but she deserved to get handled nonetheless.

I don't know where you are from put putting your hands on a cop and not laying on the ground after that is unheard of to me. Especially if he is solo. If he has a partner then he should handle that situation. My feelings don't mean squat evaluating the situation objectively. I would hope I would be aware enough to tell her to go sit the hell down.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

indifferent.gif

WTH is proper english talking about?
roll.gif

This thread is interesting because there is bias from all angles.

-People who hate cops
-People who give women a pass
-Racial undertones

I'm looking at this strictly objectively and I don't think this was excessive and I think she put herself in a situation that made this warranted. That is hardly in the definition of misogyny. There was a similar thread made with black women, i said the same $$##. There have also been threads were cops were obviously abusing their power and I have spoken out against it.

Why would anyone interpret this as "you prolly let a man get a pass"?

You serious fam?
roll.gif
These dudes are idiots b... I'm convinced..
roll.gif

This dude proper english doesn't have a good grasp of english
laugh.gif
Don't you know that YOU are the one being misogynistic? By accepting that this woman should be treated differently you are no better thana dude saying "If she was in the kitchen she wouldnt have been hit"?

This dude ksteezy thinking that the cop has some kinda running "tale of the tape" in his head outlining who should be "hit" with what force.
roll.gif
2 cops in a crowd of about 50 drunk people & you put your hands on him?? Where i'm from (S.E. DC, lower PG County) YOU WILL BE SHOT.

Yall bammas must live in candy land
laugh.gif
that proper english dude is known to just talk out of his %##.

I don't know where you are from put putting your hands on a cop and not laying on the ground after that is unheard of to me. Especially if he is solo. If he has a partner then he should handle that situation. My feelings don't mean squat evaluating the situation objectively. I would hope I would be aware enough to tell her to go sit the hell down.

indifferent.gif

WTH is proper english talking about?
roll.gif

This thread is interesting because there is bias from all angles.

-People who hate cops
-People who give women a pass
-Racial undertones

I'm looking at this strictly objectively and I don't think this was excessive and I think she put herself in a situation that made this warranted. That is hardly in the definition of misogyny. There was a similar thread made with black women, i said the same $$##. There have also been threads were cops were obviously abusing their power and I have spoken out against it.

Why would anyone interpret this as "you prolly let a man get a pass"?

You serious fam?
roll.gif
These dudes are idiots b... I'm convinced..
roll.gif

This dude proper english doesn't have a good grasp of english
laugh.gif
Don't you know that YOU are the one being misogynistic? By accepting that this woman should be treated differently you are no better thana dude saying "If she was in the kitchen she wouldnt have been hit"?

This dude ksteezy thinking that the cop has some kinda running "tale of the tape" in his head outlining who should be "hit" with what force.
roll.gif
2 cops in a crowd of about 50 drunk people & you put your hands on him?? Where i'm from (S.E. DC, lower PG County) YOU WILL BE SHOT.

Yall bammas must live in candy land
laugh.gif
that proper english dude is known to just talk out of his %##.

My mother witnessed my friend get framed with drugs and arrested right infront of her, like she actually saw the cop place the drugs in his pocket and then pull it out, she lost it and although she didn't hit any cop she had to be restrained...they did their job, restrain...not physically abuse someone physically inferior, this was all in my block (east tremont and Hughes ave) very hostile environment and with alot of our friends around and these cops although corrupt, kept their cool...not one had was laid on my mother, nothing to do with common sense, my mother saw an injustice, became emotional and angry and reacted...dudes in here must be monks acting as if rage, sadness or even happiness never clouded their judgement.

My mother witnessed my friend get framed with drugs and arrested right infront of her, like she actually saw the cop place the drugs in his pocket and then pull it out, she lost it and although she didn't hit any cop she had to be restrained...they did their job, restrain...not physically abuse someone physically inferior, this was all in my block (east tremont and Hughes ave) very hostile environment and with alot of our friends around and these cops although corrupt, kept their cool...not one had was laid on my mother, nothing to do with common sense, my mother saw an injustice, became emotional and angry and reacted...dudes in here must be monks acting as if rage, sadness or even happiness never clouded their judgement.

Originally Posted by abutta13

yall r either some future/current woman beaters or just really happy to see white people get treated like this for a change. im not defending the girls actions but that cop just proves that any idiot u give a badge can be a cop

Hmm there are also some guys in here who would die in a zombie apocalypse cause they refuse to murk female zombies.

Yea I can exaggerate too.
ohwell.gif

Whether people like to admit it or not, a police officer and a female perp is a completely different dynamic than a civilian male and a civilian female. Could the cop have handled it differently, of course. Am I going to judge him for the way he handled it, no because it's making excuses for the girl's stupidity.

Originally Posted by abutta13

Hmm there are also some guys in here who would die in a zombie apocalypse cause they refuse to murk female zombies.

Yea I can exaggerate too.
ohwell.gif

Whether people like to admit it or not, a police officer and a female perp is a completely different dynamic than a civilian male and a civilian female. Could the cop have handled it differently, of course. Am I going to judge him for the way he handled it, no because it's making excuses for the girl's stupidity.

He didn't handle it like a man, but she deserved to get handled nonetheless

Handled yes, but punched in the face no.

He didn't handle it like a man, but she deserved to get handled nonetheless

Handled yes, but punched in the face no.

I love NT's ability to deflect.

Dudes in here like yeah good thing she got beat she deserved it....

If that were my girl though, id be super salty and hate cops forever....so ignore ksteezy, don't admit he is right, say its all the girls fault, say his girl/all girls are dumb if they do this....deflect deflect deflect

I love NT's ability to deflect.

Dudes in here like yeah good thing she got beat she deserved it....

If that were my girl though, id be super salty and hate cops forever....so ignore ksteezy, don't admit he is right, say its all the girls fault, say his girl/all girls are dumb if they do this....deflect deflect deflect

oh, ok.  what do you think would've happened if your mom tried to lay hands on one of the cops?

oh ok so you have a personal bias towards police, great why wouldnt you have said that sooner.

moving on..

oh ok so you have a personal bias towards police, great why wouldnt you have said that sooner.

moving on..

oh, ok.  what do you think would've happened if your mom tried to lay hands on one of the cops?

Back
Top Bottom