COP SLAMS 87 YEAR OLD LADY TO THE GROUND FOR ARREST! (VIDEO)

eek.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

^

You usin' Safari?

i was using Internet Explorer 8 + i guess the back story goes... The old lady started threating someone with a knife.. so that certain "somebody"called the police and what you see is "Police Brutality" in the clip...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What what could the old lady possibly have done to deserve that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah like seriously, does her walking stick double as a katana or a burner? What harm could she possibly have done to anyone in society?

as if that old lady was going to do damage to that cop
smh.gif

you can't get caught slipping, especially with all these people with cell phone cameras.

the worst part is that they'll probably get acquitted and suspended with pay.

Ol lady must of had heat.
Cause my dude did the Judo shoulder throw.
pimp.gif
smh.gif

well it was a female cop, they are the meanest ones lol. i heard "put the gun away", but my volume was kinda low.

these cops have no common sense.. she was probably bound to pepper spray and shoot at the whole crowd to get them under control. she deserves the harshestpenalty around.

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

what is wrong with people nowadays? These cops think that you have to throw some little old lady to the ground to prove whos in charge now?

I'm glad these dudes caught it on tape so it cant get covered up
tape don't mean a thing
btw what happened to the Bart cops?

I'm sure no one thought about it from her perspective. A lady walking towards you and people in the parking lot with a knife.

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

I'm sure no one thought about it from her perspective. A lady walking towards you and people in the parking lot with a knife.

How do we know she actually said that she had a knife?
alien.gif

Yan Can ****.

How do we know she didnt? She was obviously doing something that required a cop to come in, in the first place. Yeah she didnt have to drop her like that butI'm sure she didnt do it JUST BECAUSE SHE CAN.

Back
Top Bottom