COP SLAMS 87 YEAR OLD LADY TO THE GROUND FOR ARREST! (VIDEO)

Regardless is the old lady had a knife or not, such force should not have been necessary for someone her age. It doesn't help that the camera startedshaking right before and during the takedown. Did the old lady lunge at her? Did she threaten her? Or was she merely unresponsive to the female officersdemands? If the latter, I think her actions were in the wrong; it took about a minute for the entire thing to go down.

xqdkeq.jpg

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

I'm sure no one thought about it from her perspective. A lady walking towards you and people in the parking lot with a knife.

How do we know she actually said that she had a knife?
alien.gif

Yan Can ****.

QFT

It does sound like the cop said drop the knife.
But still dropping her like that was not necessary.

Cops never cease to fail in giving the public more reasons to keep hating them. The only cops I heard were chill and actually respected was in NYC, don'tknow how much truth there is to that but my girl used to live out there.

This is appauling though considering she's an 87 YR OLD LADY, what is she going to do? run away? hit you with her stick that she can barely hold up? Thesecops are pathetic. If they had reason to arrest her by all means do your job but in a fashion that is in accordance with the individual or offense beingcommitted.

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

I'm sure no one thought about it from her perspective. A lady walking towards you and people in the parking lot with a knife.

I know, right!? Scary stuff for a trained officer; having a 87 year old with a knife wobbling towards you, all your police training is running through yourhead, adrenaline pumping, knowing this could be your last call, hoping your family can make it without you....

**** with that nonsense!!!!

The cop could have probably disarmed her with a slap on the wrist....that is if she didn't want to take 5 minutes to actually TALK to the old lady and gether to put the knife down.

Some cops disgust me, but people siding blindley with them just cause they're cops and are "upholding the law" , even more!!

yall acting like 87 year olds cant kill or hurt anybody
laugh.gif

If old girl came crawlin at me with a knife/gun, best believe she gettin bodied. period.

People just tryin to find lame excuses to justify their unnecessary hatred for authority figures.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Cops never cease to fail in giving the public more reasons to keep hating them. The only cops I heard were chill and actually respected was in NYC, don't know how much truth there is to that but my girl used to live out there.

This is appauling though considering she's an 87 YR OLD LADY, what is she going to do? run away? hit you with her stick that she can barely hold up? These cops are pathetic. If they had reason to arrest her by all means do your job but in a fashion that is in accordance with the individual or offense being committed.
according to many LEO forum members, it's very cut and dry out there on the streets. they dont care WHO IT IS, you take care of business andlive to see another day.. Great logic
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

laugh.gif

If old girl came crawlin at me with a knife/gun, best believe she gettin bodied. period.

People just tryin to find lame excuses to justify their unnecessary hatred for authority figures.
eyes.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by sn00pee

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
No bull, that old lady coulda been hella strong or played dumb than once she got up to the cop stabbed her. Now i didn't hear her say put theknife down, but i saw what appeared to be a kinfe in her hand. Now was that the best way to handle that, idk. Me I personally I would of pepper sprayed thehell outta her. And if need be I woulda slammed her. If it's my life or some bruises and maybe broken bones for you, you're going to get bodied and Idont care who you are

Back
Top Bottom