Cool Guys of NikeTalk: How Can I Become More Alpha? Vol. Lettuce Be Cereal

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.
not really...juelz santana is a short *%%*%*$@%#*+ and he's smackin cheeks and taking names....doesn't matter if he's a rapper...da swag says it all.

ite duke imma explain da basics....

1. is you gotta know what your talkin about..this give you a foundation to be able to be a cocky confident %%+%*, to look at someone dead in their face and be

like "nah %%+%*, you ain't low, i know exactly how #@!% is supposed to be like." and proceed to shut cats up and shut operations down.

2. when you know enough #@!% you then become someone that's "looking from outside da bubble lookin in" da fact that you are a NTer gives you a advantage that

regular common folk just don't have. collectively amongst us, we know EVERYTHING. from kicks and gear, to females...electronics, cars, games, jewelry...

anything..this gives you a competitive edge when it comes to your lingo, soon people around your circle will come to you for that knowledge which increases

your credibility.

3. soak up comedy and work on your funny bone...people LOVE other people who can make them laugh..da better you are da easier people will feel around you

which also increases your credibility

4. soon as your always right you'll have no problem throwin' your 2 cents and opening up your mouth for just about anything *no Raz B*

5. eff all that "im too grown for sneakers and gear" make sure your gear and kicks is TIGHT....don't let threw broke retired General section dwellin former sneakerhead NTers

tell you otherwise...appearance matters!

6. work out....jersey shore on MTV just push da bar on whats expected for da male physic, anyone tell you otherwise is in denail or got da "gucci mane pregnant" belly.

7. be versatile, you wanna be able to go to any surrounding and dominate da scenery....that shy #@!% i corny...

8. learn moderation, you can't ALWAYS be a a-hole all da time because then you'll be a douch bag, and no one likes those guys of people for a extended period of time.

9. practice sparking a convo with ANYONE....da easier you can break ice da more natural it'll be when you see a PYT crossing your path.

10. make sure your skin is up to par, catch up on skin care products and brush up on your personal care products, you gotta be smellin good, lookin good, when you do

you'll be actin good.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.
not really...juelz santana is a short *%%*%*$@%#*+ and he's smackin cheeks and taking names....doesn't matter if he's a rapper...da swag says it all.

ite duke imma explain da basics....

1. is you gotta know what your talkin about..this give you a foundation to be able to be a cocky confident %%+%*, to look at someone dead in their face and be

like "nah %%+%*, you ain't low, i know exactly how #@!% is supposed to be like." and proceed to shut cats up and shut operations down.

2. when you know enough #@!% you then become someone that's "looking from outside da bubble lookin in" da fact that you are a NTer gives you a advantage that

regular common folk just don't have. collectively amongst us, we know EVERYTHING. from kicks and gear, to females...electronics, cars, games, jewelry...

anything..this gives you a competitive edge when it comes to your lingo, soon people around your circle will come to you for that knowledge which increases

your credibility.

3. soak up comedy and work on your funny bone...people LOVE other people who can make them laugh..da better you are da easier people will feel around you

which also increases your credibility

4. soon as your always right you'll have no problem throwin' your 2 cents and opening up your mouth for just about anything *no Raz B*

5. eff all that "im too grown for sneakers and gear" make sure your gear and kicks is TIGHT....don't let threw broke retired General section dwellin former sneakerhead NTers

tell you otherwise...appearance matters!

6. work out....jersey shore on MTV just push da bar on whats expected for da male physic, anyone tell you otherwise is in denail or got da "gucci mane pregnant" belly.

7. be versatile, you wanna be able to go to any surrounding and dominate da scenery....that shy #@!% i corny...

8. learn moderation, you can't ALWAYS be a a-hole all da time because then you'll be a douch bag, and no one likes those guys of people for a extended period of time.

9. practice sparking a convo with ANYONE....da easier you can break ice da more natural it'll be when you see a PYT crossing your path.

10. make sure your skin is up to par, catch up on skin care products and brush up on your personal care products, you gotta be smellin good, lookin good, when you do

you'll be actin good.

Originally Posted by ninjahood
I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously, you're over 30 years old and you live in an apartment the size of my bathroom.

I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously, you're over 30 years old and you live in an apartment the size of my bathroom.

I was born with the voice of barry white.

roarr, it's ecstasy when you law down.
trey ohh five wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

Call. Five - Ohh. Trey has fired a shot. 

I was born with the voice of barry white.

roarr, it's ecstasy when you law down.
trey ohh five wrote:
ninjahood wrote:

Call. Five - Ohh. Trey has fired a shot. 

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

d2735820ecec300655282242afcbb06869db59e.jpg

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

anyways before i was rudely interupted....

1. im 27

2. i don't discuss finances from my private life, but my family subscribes to da notion of "when your strong, act weak" da fact that you think imma bum give me

a greater advantage over you because in da blink of a eye i can make you look foolish....you know da sayin perception =/= reality.

and as for OP, another rule i forgot to tell you is you gotta step up to adversity....i got 20K post on NT, i've seen every kinda prick and troll there is
laugh.gif

you can't let salty dudes cramp your style, "haters gonna hate" as they say

remember, credibility is everything.
laugh.gif
This all sounds like an excuse for you being in the pathetic position you're in. Also, I'm not "hating", that would consist of me being jealous of your tacky clothing and inner city living conditions, and trust me my friend, that's simply not the case. With that I'm out, no point in arguing with buffoons.

d2735820ecec300655282242afcbb06869db59e.jpg

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

anyways before i was rudely interupted....

1. im 27

2. i don't discuss finances from my private life, but my family subscribes to da notion of "when your strong, act weak" da fact that you think imma bum give me

a greater advantage over you because in da blink of a eye i can make you look foolish....you know da sayin perception =/= reality.

and as for OP, another rule i forgot to tell you is you gotta step up to adversity....i got 20K post on NT, i've seen every kinda prick and troll there is
laugh.gif

you can't let salty dudes cramp your style, "haters gonna hate" as they say

remember, credibility is everything.
laugh.gif
This all sounds like an excuse for you being in the pathetic position you're in. Also, I'm not "hating", that would consist of me being jealous of your tacky clothing and inner city living conditions, and trust me my friend, that's simply not the case. With that I'm out, no point in arguing with buffoons.

laugh.gif

what you trynna say bro?

laugh.gif

what you trynna say bro?

tacky clothing? 
laugh.gif

please tell me what i wear thats tacky...and you when you do you'll soon create enemies in this forum..cuz what i rock everyone else either Cosigns

or also rocks.

trey ohh five btw:

a apartment in NYC thats rent controlled  >>>* ( & rent subsized is public housing...totally different)

oh and OP...you know your on da right path when you got no name dudes like a certain booger come out da woodwork to try to discredit you.
pimp.gif

just shows you that

haters_gonna_hate.gif

on da flip side of it, ALWAYS have one foot on da ground at all times since your a beta remember

where your humble so you'll always have a sense of humility, even when you are ballin ...one of da greatest mistakes that alpha males do is feel themselves to da point they

become delusional & oblivious to their own surroundings.....da learnin NEVER stops, you can always acquire blueprints and augment it to your game..word to

megaman taking his enemies weapons and using em in his own portfolio of arsenal.

tacky clothing? 
laugh.gif

please tell me what i wear thats tacky...and you when you do you'll soon create enemies in this forum..cuz what i rock everyone else either Cosigns

or also rocks.

trey ohh five btw:

a apartment in NYC thats rent controlled  >>>* ( & rent subsized is public housing...totally different)

oh and OP...you know your on da right path when you got no name dudes like a certain booger come out da woodwork to try to discredit you.
pimp.gif

just shows you that

haters_gonna_hate.gif

on da flip side of it, ALWAYS have one foot on da ground at all times since your a beta remember

where your humble so you'll always have a sense of humility, even when you are ballin ...one of da greatest mistakes that alpha males do is feel themselves to da point they

become delusional & oblivious to their own surroundings.....da learnin NEVER stops, you can always acquire blueprints and augment it to your game..word to

megaman taking his enemies weapons and using em in his own portfolio of arsenal.

tacky clothing? 
laugh.gif

or also rocks.

trey ohh five btw:

a apartment in NYC thats rent controlled  >>>* (do da math, and subsized is public housing...totally different)

pimp.gif

just shows you that

haters_gonna_hate.gif

.....learnin NEVER stops, you can always acquire blueprints and augment it to your game..word to

this man just used a video game reference to apply to real life game

genius
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tacky clothing? 
laugh.gif

or also rocks.

trey ohh five btw:

a apartment in NYC thats rent controlled  >>>* (do da math, and subsized is public housing...totally different)

pimp.gif

just shows you that

haters_gonna_hate.gif

.....learnin NEVER stops, you can always acquire blueprints and augment it to your game..word to

this man just used a video game reference to apply to real life game

genius
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Most of the time Ninja and I have a differences of opinions but this time I will give his props he came thru with some knowledge.

Most of the time Ninja and I have a differences of opinions but this time I will give his props he came thru with some knowledge.

I've seen some good points in here, but the most important aspect of becoming alpha is respect. Respect is everything, once you have it for yourself, you can give, and demand it.

I've seen some good points in here, but the most important aspect of becoming alpha is respect. Respect is everything, once you have it for yourself, you can give, and demand it.

another good thing to do is have a good core group of cats you politic with and go out with to counter da flocks of birds

you will run across when you're tryin to scoop.

use your 80's baby knowledge to overpower any situation...i call it da "ninja turtles frame of mind"

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-3.jpg

these 4 "dude" taught me da for basic personality traits of guys at a young age to be successful...if your squad possesses em you'll be good money 99% of da time.

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]Don- "da smart tech/style dude(he rocks purple so he's fashion forward cat)" he's da one thats gonna let everyone else know:[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]-da type of phone you posed to have, to blow chicks minds out then proceed to blow backs out[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]- wats da swag as far as gear and clothes, he's gonna know whats real and whats fake...total blog/forum dude[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]- knows about da whips (remember he's da one that hooked up da turtlevan, hoverboards) he's gonna know your da punk that de-badged your bimmer and added[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]M badges or having 24 inches on a v6 charger... his weaknesses are he can be shy because he thinks so much it actually makes him gun shy when it comes time to execute[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)](remember he was always da slowest one in video games) also to da naked eye he may come across as a nerd but when he does strike he's striking to kill( strongest in

games)

..give him a couple of drinks and he's good money.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]Leo[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]this is da Leader, not cuz he's da one with most swag or ability, he's actually da leader because he's da most responsible...he's da one thats got perfect track of time,[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]he's da one that knows where we gotta go, how to get there, who to talk to when we do get there, and what hotel we gotta go to %@!+ out these young cuntz that we bagged[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]at da club, he's also da one with da alibi just in case any of da other dudes got a wifey and ya creepin on da low...he's also da "glue guy" he's gonna make sure ya don't piss[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]each other off, he's da one thats gonna make sure if there's beef that ya think about anything before it happens...he's da epitome of a level headed cat...his weaknesses are[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]da fact that he can be a lil bit of a hardass, and because he's tryin to make sure things go according to plan he can come across as a square, stringent, ridged, and nannylike.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]make sure his  night isn't chaotic and your navigator will always show you good leadership in return[/color]

Mike:

this is da party animal, this is da dude at da frat party who's getting beer kegs strapped to his back while juggling cans of 4 loko while on a unicycle....your gonna want him around

because he's just simply down for anything "yo son let's talk to them chicks....looks like they got boyfriends...suck for them
devil.gif
" . this man was born with no fear, he's usually da best

dancer out da crew, he's da one that practices how to dougie on youtube, he's da one that had da animated facial expressions way before nicki minaj....his weaknesses is da fact

that since he's balls in ALL da time he's bound to have a high fail rate when it comes to doing anything new just breaking ice with new people...he's almost loose cannon behavior

in da right/wrong context will be either da catalyst for a homerun night or striking out in spectacular fashion...KEEP this dude ON A LEASH until your ready to get it crackin,

then unleash him on a slew of females, his idiot charm will definitely break da ice.

Ralph:

this is da a-hole, this is da prick, da douchbag, da smart Alec of da fams....his main objective is being da enforcer of da team...ya got beef? he's throwin da first punch, someone

needs to be told "get ya shine box" or "aye come at me bro" he's da first line of defense....he's also da most witty one, since he doesn't care what comes out his mouth you'll be

completely compelled to hear what he has to say, whether its good or bad is a whole nother story
laugh.gif
. ..he's also da one to give you da pep talk

or proper kick in da pants when you need it when you feeling defeated.."aye what you mean you not asking her to dance? stop acting like vagina and go pull that broad to dance, or

if you don't imma call you a homosexual for da rest of da night"  he's definitely da cynic too, your best scenario is having him shred through that cockblockin fat chick that

wont let da other chicks smash out da homies....he's weaknesses are da fact that he's completely unfiltered...and type abrasive..so whatever you do, makes sure he NEVER

has da first word, cuz he's gonna piss someone off.....when he's behaving he's gonna be da backbone ya got when it comes to walkin with that chip on ya shoulder.

in real life most people have combos of these 4 guys...da best person you can be is master splinter, have all da traits of da turtles, and understand where they compliment

eachother's weaknesses. ..once you got all this locked down, you'll be baggin April o'neals on a nightly basis.
pimp.gif

another good thing to do is have a good core group of cats you politic with and go out with to counter da flocks of birds

use your 80's baby knowledge to overpower any situation...i call it da "ninja turtles frame of mind"

these 4 "dude" taught me da for basic personality traits of guys at a young age to be successful...if your squad possesses em you'll be good money 99% of da time.

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]Don- "da smart tech/style dude(he rocks purple so he's fashion forward cat)" he's da one thats gonna let everyone else know:[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]-da type of phone you posed to have, to blow chicks minds out then proceed to blow backs out[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]- wats da swag as far as gear and clothes, he's gonna know whats real and whats fake...total blog/forum dude[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]- knows about da whips (remember he's da one that hooked up da turtlevan, hoverboards) he's gonna know your da punk that de-badged your bimmer and added[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]M badges or having 24 inches on a v6 charger... his weaknesses are he can be shy because he thinks so much it actually makes him gun shy when it comes time to execute[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)](remember he was always da slowest one in video games) also to da naked eye he may come across as a nerd but when he does strike he's striking to kill( strongest in

games)

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]this is da Leader, not cuz he's da one with most swag or ability, he's actually da leader because he's da most responsible...he's da one thats got perfect track of time,[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]he's da one that knows where we gotta go, how to get there, who to talk to when we do get there, and what hotel we gotta go to %@!+ out these young cuntz that we bagged[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]at da club, he's also da one with da alibi just in case any of da other dudes got a wifey and ya creepin on da low...he's also da "glue guy" he's gonna make sure ya don't piss[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]each other off, he's da one thats gonna make sure if there's beef that ya think about anything before it happens...he's da epitome of a level headed cat...his weaknesses are[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]da fact that he can be a lil bit of a hardass, and because he's tryin to make sure things go according to plan he can come across as a square, stringent, ridged, and nannylike.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]make sure his  night isn't chaotic and your navigator will always show you good leadership in return[/color]

Mike:

this is da party animal, this is da dude at da frat party who's getting beer kegs strapped to his back while juggling cans of 4 loko while on a unicycle....your gonna want him around

because he's just simply down for anything "yo son let's talk to them chicks....looks like they got boyfriends...suck for them
devil.gif

dancer out da crew, he's da one that practices how to dougie on youtube, he's da one that had da animated facial expressions way before nicki minaj....his weaknesses is da fact

that since he's balls in ALL da time he's bound to have a high fail rate when it comes to doing anything new just breaking ice with new people...he's almost loose cannon behavior

in da right/wrong context will be either da catalyst for a homerun night or striking out in spectacular fashion...KEEP this dude ON A LEASH until your ready to get it crackin,

then unleash him on a slew of females, his idiot charm will definitely break da ice.

Ralph:

this is da a-hole, this is da prick, da douchbag, da smart Alec of da fams....his main objective is being da enforcer of da team...ya got beef? he's throwin da first punch, someone

needs to be told "get ya shine box" or "aye come at me bro" he's da first line of defense....he's also da most witty one, since he doesn't care what comes out his mouth you'll be

completely compelled to hear what he has to say, whether its good or bad is a whole nother story
laugh.gif

or proper kick in da pants when you need it when you feeling defeated.."aye what you mean you not asking her to dance? stop acting like vagina and go pull that broad to dance, or

if you don't imma call you a homosexual for da rest of da night"  he's definitely da cynic too, your best scenario is having him shred through that cockblockin fat chick that

wont let da other chicks smash out da homies....he's weaknesses are da fact that he's completely unfiltered...and type abrasive..so whatever you do, makes sure he NEVER

has da first word, cuz he's gonna piss someone off.....when he's behaving he's gonna be da backbone ya got when it comes to walkin with that chip on ya shoulder.

in real life most people have combos of these 4 guys...da best person you can be is master splinter, have all da traits of da turtles, and understand where they compliment

eachother's weaknesses. ..once you got all this locked down, you'll be baggin April o'neals on a nightly basis.
pimp.gif

games)

Mike:

devil.gif

Ralph:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
Magnificent.

games)

Mike:

devil.gif

Ralph:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
Magnificent.

Back
Top Bottom