Congratulations to the 2009 New Orleans Saints....Super Bowl Bound.

imagine if the kicker was
pimp.gif
and still made it

Originally Posted by DMan14

do work, peyton.

all you had to do was tuck the ball and run 2-5 yds and have longwell kicked it. but dude had to be a gunslinger
doesnt help when everyone was fumbling

I'm still salty that the Dolphins chose to sign Culpepper instead of Brees and the Saints are in the Super Bowl because of it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I kinda feel bad for Farve . That interception probably haunt him for the rest of his life

laugh.gif
Yea until he decides to come back next year.  Dudes were saying that back in 07.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I kinda feel bad for Farve . That interception probably haunt him for the rest of his life

laugh.gif
Yea until he decides to come back next year and throws another one to end a season.  Dudes were saying that back in 07.
fixed.

I don't feel bad for Favre at all. This guy did the same thing in Green Bay 2 years ago against the Giants. Dude loses his mind in games like this for some reason...I don't know why. You would think he'd know better after all these years, but I guess not...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats Saints fans, all five of you. This will not be a cakewalk for Indy, New Orleans got a chance. Minnesota good luck next year, but I think this is as close as you're gonna get. No one to blame but yourselves, turnovers KILLED yall.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I'm still salty that the Dolphins chose to sign Culpepper instead of Brees and the Saints are in the Super Bowl because of it
smh.gif
saints offense scheme is what makes brees that good...

im just glad there is two weeks between this game and the SB. all that drinking down on Bourbon street has to take a toll on one person body.

RIP drunks lol

BTW, does the "ball uncatchable" rule for P.I. even still exists anymore? I swear I havent seen a referee factor that in in years....

Back
Top Bottom