CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

lol I just read the comments on the myspace. How cute, they said "Randysolesavage" seems like a 12 year old was typing that.
Dudes out there be taking this league way too serious.

RAIDER NATION

:lol:
laugh.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Quote:
rocky if you read my initial post

I'm not saying you should decline your position as a GM

like you said, you formed the team, and I still say that you should be GM

but as a COACH, making roster decisions and how we play will affect the relationship between Money Shot and Regulators. From the past two games, It seems like you don't see yourself as a coach, but in a sense, you really are. I see where you're coming from about making decisions in order to let people have equal playing time. But i think we could take care of ourselves on that department.

We want to win, go undefeated, get the championship. And if our coach/advisor actually plays for another team in the same division (although affiliated) it will affect the outcome of our win.

That's the conflict of interest i was referring to.

you should either take a neutral position - which you claim you will do. If you do take a neutral position, (you being a player not affecting the way you run regulators), I'll support the idea of letting you be our coach

or like i suggested, let us coach ourselves, or have someone else do it

by no means am i saying you should stop being our GM. I want you to continue to be our GM, you're doing a good job by keeping us updated and collecting fees and giving us info we need about other teams.

And hopefully you got the 6 dollar ref fees i gave pat to give to you (before this "drama&quot :wink:
wink.gif
ed :lol:
laugh.gif

Had I not brought it up to your attention, you wouldnt have stopped. You didnt foul out, which apparently wouldve been favorable for your other teammate coz hed get more PT. now ask yourself this, did Footclan bring it to your attention? no, he was too focused on thinking he had 8 assists or how many fouls he had. did any of your other teammates bring it to your attention? NO again.

GMs dont just collect fees and give you info, thats simply superficial I aint your babysitter kid. Heres the key term in GM, manager as in manage. I guarantee that if I didnt have my hand in this squad, you wouldnt be running on it today. I accepted each and everyone of yalls blindly, before even seeing your capabilities. Once I saw that, I tried to make 2 teams even in skill level when people dropped, I combined yalls.

Heres another key term for you mike, coach which one of yalls specifically asked me to give insight on what to do on the court? Or when you guys were stretching up, which one of you were asking how to play against Underdawgs - It was your buddy footclan, who even went at lengths to call me trying to get info about them as well.

Youre picky with what you accuse me of mike, seriously youre verbal online but in person I hear pins drop louder then you speak.

How will me, affiliated with the team that I created affect the outcome of YOUR win when im not even on the court? I practice with yalls, but thats about it. Where have I steered this team wrong or in what many are happy about not having, a loss?

The bigs are happy because they know theyre guaranteed their PT. but BIG GUYS, put yourself in the other guys who arent as good as yalls. Lets see them get all the PT while yalls ride the bench for the same amount you paid, or atleast the decency of an offer to subin. I never saw it, no one spoke up no one even offered. If it was your way, youd stay in the whole game. enter a GM who not only makes sure the ref fees are paid and update the team, but also delegate 'grown men' PT. get real

Btw, youre a hypocrite if you say you dont wanna coach but you want your boy to come in. beautiful!

PSthe big guy footclan brought in will not play because there is too many complaints about PT already. His league fees will be reversed.

PSSsolesavage, they wouldnt be taking it serious if its been a trash talk comment page this whole time man :wink:
wink.gif
WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Man, yall are killing me.....

I'm just gonna keep it real, cause those of yall that have gotten to know me should realize that's how I am. Long post, but I promise this is the last time I'm gonna comment on it....

1) Rocky is not our coach, but he still is our GM. At first I guess I was under the impression that he was coaching, but he clarified that he wasn't. Dude is the GM, but also plays the role of adviser. He's not going to please everyone all the time. Yeah we probably didn't agree with his big/small lineup rotation, but we still won the game. At the end of the day I'm not even mad at the dude. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have even known about this league, so I appreciate that.

2) As far as playing time, if you are unhappy about minutes....I'm volunteering to take a lesser role. Feel free to sub in for me at anytime. I don't have to ever start again, it wouldn't make me no difference.

3) However, when you go in the game don't BS around. We have people who get in the game and just freeze up like they've never played ball before. Maybe you're not the best scorer, shooter, defender or whatever....but everyone one of us is capable of giving 100%. That means you dive for loose balls, defend, hustle your @#%$ off...everyone should be doing something to contribute.

4) I know Pat is catching a lot of heat for some things he has said on this board...but when I see him in person he's like a different dude. I'm not going to lie, I had some reservations about playing with him BEFORE we started because of some of the things he posted...(like the comment about him and his boys starting, situation of adding players, etc). However, the first thing this cat said to me when I met him was "I'm sorry about causing all that drama" so I respect him for that and I gave him a clean slate. Dude has been a good teammate to me, so thats all I care about. Actually all you dudes have been good teammates, and I have no problems with none of yall.

5) I didn't have a problem with the new dude, I welcomed the addition. Yeah, once again team didn't agree that he should start his first day, but it wasn't a big deal. Now it seems as if we've lost a good player. If he's gone then that's fine, but f things could work out so he could stay then that's fine too.

I'm suggesting that if anyone still has issues that we have a meeting either before or after the next game, Rock included. It's pointless to keep this up..

Also, the run at Upland was pretty decent tonight. Baysick and Mikey showed up. They had a good idea about running at Cal State Fullerton. Pat if you and Ron can make it to at least Walnut, then maybe yall can carpool with Mike. If your homey Chris can make it that would be great. Since the school is in the OC, I hope Randy "machoman" Solesavage wouldn't object to meeting there. Andrew said he might be able to make it, and if Air Mag is lurking on this page maybe he can show up too. If I'm missing anyone, yall can show up too...
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

I don't think so homey.....might want to try again next season
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

if there is another 9-10 people willing to form another squad before this sunday...maybe. i can transfer some more guys that are willing to play and i have extra jerseys. PM me or email me

[email protected]

thanks...

if there aint 9, then i can plug yu in on one of my boys' squad coz he's looking for some players after some of them found out they were ineligable due to high school rules/NCAA regulations...
WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Quote:
I'm volunteering to take a lesser role. Feel free to sub in for me at anytime. I don't have to ever start again, it wouldn't make me no difference.

3) However, when you go in the game don't BS around. We have people who get in the game and just freeze up like they've never played ball before
RAIDER NATION

Ray I knew you would feel me on that.
As hard as we play, we just ask the same of our teammates. If we're not going 100%, then bring that to our attention.

I'm going to be in Rancho around 5-6 so I'll just wait until traffic to die down and just go from there.

At the run last night, I noticed some players from the Platinum division. If anyone wants to go, it got a little crowded but it still was a good run. I might be down to do that one again next week, but I understand that it's kinda far for most of yall.

You wanna get acquainted with me, you wanna know me
From 3 point range, with a glock, I shoot better then KOBE

im not going to say anything anymore in regards to this conversation about the team only because we are airing out dirty laundry knowing those guys from the league who have nothing else better to do, are reading this. So I will abstain from this. I just know people shouldnt be discussing this stuff in public, we are a team we should discuss it as a team when we are all together IN PERSON!

moving on....It looks like I wont be getting any balling in this week or next week (weekdays) until the Sunday I'm back (out this sunday, playing next sunday). I got a state bar exam, ethics of all things, to study for since the exam is next sat. So see you guys then!

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Lets try cs fullerton

If you guys are down to play at Fullerton, hit me with a PM and i can give you guys directions to my apt (down to street from campus) and we can all carpool from there. That way we can avoid any situation with the parking permits and stuff since me and my roommates should have enough passes for us all to fit in a couple cars.
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

i'm down for cal state fullerton.

everyone needs to check in and state their availability

me, baysick, gritty? who else?

rocky if you read this, check your pm.

hopefully everything would be clear after reading it - there's no hard feelings
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Mike I think Ron and Pat are down.

Thanks for handling things via pm.....I'll holla at you guys tonight.

I'm probably gonna leave Cucamonga around 6....should be there before 7

edit*

i checked up with csuf, and there's no open gym tonight, so looks like it's a no go

unless someone comes up with a backup plan

confirmed* no open gym at fullerton

Pat where exactly do you live again?

Somewhere near Pasadena right? Let's figure this out in the next hour or so...

Options:

1) LA Fitness near Pat
2) LA Fitness La Habra
3) Outdoor court in OC
4) West Covina Open Gym

um...gritty yea I live 15-20 mins from Pasadena, Pasadena actually has an La Fitness but theres no gym but the one in Alhambra has one and thats 15 mins from us but is the West covina gym open 2day lemme know, I last talked to baysick and hes still checking with his boy if fullerton gym is really closed
I will die with no bullets in my holster

gritty, yeah i can make it to westco, i could make it to whatever options are listed so far

baysick said he's checking fullerton again just to make sure

confirmed* no open gym at fullerton

so la fitness diamond bar

:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

good luck to both teams this sunday. the site says money shot has a game against 626ers. i wish i could be there.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

Back
Top Bottom