CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

good stuff rocky. i was wondering about "stylin on you" and if it was niketalk inspired.

hey rock, they changed the schedule up a bit again. team regulators is still playing at 11 against underdawgs, and team money shot got moved up to play at 12 against oukast connection. the only thing bad is that full clip is also playing at 12 also against still fly. are you going to be able to change it?
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

its a tentative scheduled thats always posted first. if there any conflicts like what you've mentioned, its brought up to the league. however, teams who pay first get priority first. this is the reason why i wanted to make the payments early in situations like this.

ive already made the request so its up to the leagues discretion.

yeah stylin on you's gm, defenderofthecrown PM'd me. they loved playing their first game and from what i heard, they got alot of support like girls making signs, theyre wearing the same jerseys, and they got a faithful crowd. they also know one of the league's most sought after player, Alphonso White, so they felt just at home.

all i can say, yalls havent seen anything yet. haha. :wink:
wink.gif

keep on visiting the website and checking from time to time. if not, you know im always here to ask questions

Rocky
SSBL Writer/Staff
GM of Regulators, Full Clip, and Money $hot
bwhahaha.
:wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
Ron Bentley showcased his ball handling skills by breaking a High Five guard to the floor
:lol:
laugh.gif
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

im down. im free anytime after 4:30pm the sooner the better for me. i got work the next morning.

when did styln on you come about? are they just affiiliated with NT or did rocky set them up as well? im confused. i guess the more the merrier for NT's name but that came out of no where. i didnt even see any of them on the thread.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Quote:
Bunnath, who led the team with 21 points, accompanied by his eight boards, five assists, and three steals.

woot woot , good looking out rocky . Another NT team whatttttt?
My boy James has a lot of potential to be really good, but he lacks patience and doesn't have the mentality to be aggressive, so don't expect to much out of him. He's a decent player tho.

^^ interesting...so its not a niketalk team per se just a team referred through NT...haha i was like dude was this a secret team in the making on a secret thread or something? haha nice nice thanks for the clarification..i was just curious.

wow dunking but not aggressive? i think im not that aggressive on the court at times but if i could dunk, i would be screw that im king of the skies and id be dunking with Authority haha...but too bad i cant...yet! haha jk! i better go order those jumping shoes then....

so how many guys going to roll to that outdoor court? can we get a head count? if there is only 3 guys i aint wasting my time so please reply by tonight because once im out of the Inland Empire area for the day there is no way i can make it back out with the way the 10 fwy looks at 3:30pm and later.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

can some1 update with an address and time, finalization because I don't wanna look thru these last 2 pages and git a wrong 1 and show up a wrong location plus I gotta tell Chris and Ron who aren't Nt'ers
I will die with no bullets in my holster

i'll be there, either if only a few guys go they always have outdoor games playing.
RAIDER NATION

Quote:
If not I know a place with lights, and ballers till late at night. We can even play on our own court. Its off of the 57 exit Lambert. its a junior high, I forgot the name of the school. I play there once in a while, games are pretty competitive at night. Lot of people show up and play.

i'm thinking we should get there 6-7?

and to get there

You can take the 57 South
and exit Lambert

it's the exit right before Imperial Highway (for brea)

and make a right at the exit

and continue down, and you should see the school approaching on the right side of the road

it is right across from liberty/ Weinerschneitzels if you know where that is

and can someone bring a ball lol
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

i think the place is called brea jr high school park, i google mapped it.

400 N Brea Blvd
Brea, CA 92821

i just realized that i have a doctors appointment at 5:30 and will try to make it out after, hopefully traffic going east on the 10 wont be bad and i can make it out in good time. see you guys, hopefully. i think if only 3 of us are going out then its probably not worth the trip to those driving far, i think ray lives close but i dont know about anybody else.

i dunno bout driving all the way out to practice at an outdoor court at a junior high school? but if people show up I guess I'll go but it just smells bust, why couldn't we just la fitness or 24 hr fitness on guest passes with those who don't have memberships? but its on y'all if thats a really good spot
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Patrick I WAS JUST THINKING the same thing...lol

Are yall still trying to hook up tomorrow? I'm down for the LA/24 hr fitness thing if we can organize it on a short notice....

If not, what are you guys plans for Friday? Would anyone be interested in hitting up that gym that Rocky was talking about?
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

Its off of Lambert. Coming from Ontario you take 57South, exit Lambert. Then you make a right on Lambert. Its only a few blocks away from the exit. You will not miss it its on your right hand side.

7ish sounds good to me. Does anyone have a decent outdoor ball? I have an infusion that I use for outdoor, but its not the best.

RAIDER NATION

you guys can run at a gym at my school, CaL State dominquez, but i think that's too far from for most of you guys. i practice there every Monday and Wednesday.

I have a membership to la fitness, but just the local one...

If they don't trip, I'm down to roll...

And heading down to Long Beach area is way too far Kobeeh

hey kobeeh is joel going to run with us?
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

^ bad news i just got word joel west is not going to be running with us. he told me something came up last minute for him. i had a feeling he was going to flake on me. I"ll try you find someone to fill his spot, unless rocky or one of y'all knows someone that wants to play?

I also have a la fitness pass, but I don't have any guest passes

so we only have 3 people with LA Fitness passes?

me, sole, and gritty?

i mean i've seen the outdoor courts at the jr high school, it's legit. there's like 4 / 5 full courts, looks regulation, and lights

we should just roll there, since that's the plan

So far, if people follow through

it would be

me, sole, gritty, footclan (his 2 friends?), blackcat

and with sole's comments, there should be people there playing, so we could run games as well, so it wouldn't be a waste of time at all.

we could practice, and run games

maybe airmag and baysick can respond

i know baysick lives around the area

i'll check if cal state fullerton also has an open gym, i think they do, but you might have to pay

we should really make this practice happen, since by Rocky's comments, it seems like Underdogs is a championship contender. We really need 1 good practice, before the game

looking back on our first game, even though we won, we could have done much better.

i think our offense could be much more efficient, we have the weapons, it's just that it seems like we still don't really have great chemistry where we know each other's strong points and where they can score.

we could address that at this practice, so let's make it happen and destroy underdogs
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Back
Top Bottom