CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

That's cool Rocky, I was crazy winded in that game (hence my "dunk" attempt...lol)

Thanks guys
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

Quote:
(hence my "dunk" attempt...lol)
:rofl:
roll.gif
RAIDER NATION

:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

Congrats Gritty and Kobeeh, good to see NT reppin. see you Regulators at 11...

yo Rock? team pictures on saturday????

or before the games on sunday?
TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

congrats to gritty and kobeeh, sorry about yesterday guys...i actually got handed tickets to the clippers vs suns game last night at the last moment...and my clips got SMASHED on smh. is LA Fitness going to be the practice spot every week? or we movin to that gym that rocky was talking about?
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

aiyo Adrian, Ray, Mike y'all still comin out 2nite? I'm come out and try to hoop with Ron 1nce gain
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Yeah I'm still down....what's up with your homey Chris?

Baysick, you can get a pass cause you went to an NBA game....BUT you get no pass for being a Clippers fan :smh:
smh.gif

yea ray the wesco spot im try to make it at 6 if ron piks me up again since I don't have access to a car, and Chris I hate to put him on blast but I keep telling him how vital it is to practice since he missed the 1st game but he's bein lazy and I dunno why, its frustrating but I can't force any1 to do anything out of their own will so it is what it is sad to say

but i'm try my best to make it out

Hey I just appreciate those who have been showing up trying to get better.

We still gotta lot of work to do.

I'm gonna try to make to W.Covina around 6 or so depending on traffic. If I get there before yall I'm a work on my free throws

damn 6 is too early for me. I'm out here in Orange next to the block. I wont make it out by 6 because I still have to get my gear from my pad. What time are y'all balling till?

RAIDER NATION

i will try to make it out and will most likely be there early if i head out (6pm or a little earlier) because i need to leave after an hour or two. ill probably leave around 8-8:30pm if i do go. so ill be there around 6pm if i can make it past traffic. i forgot i have to head out to the bank but i really want to run. ill call you guys (adrian and ray since those are the only two numbers i got at the moment.) is boitoi coming out again?

I called them and they said they have 2 courts running and starts at 6pm and the second court starts at 7:30pm (i dont know why) but they run till 9 or 10 i think. its $2 a person to get in. so if its better to run at LA Fitness then you guys can head out there and let me know. The lady said there is a good amount of people show up at this place. let me know what is going down

Cameron Park Community Center
(626) 919-6966
1305 East Cameron Avenue
(NW corner at Lark Ellen)

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

so whose goin for sure? andrew? ray? adrian? me?

that's my count? is that the right count?

P, depends on how long y'all play. If most of you getting there by 6pm, there is no way I can get there that early. I'm off at 5:30, sit in traffic about 45 minutes, get home grab my gear, and drive to West Covina, I wont get there till 7ish

RAIDER NATION

i'm sure we're still be there by 7 if you still go, so im count you as in? will you still hav enough energy to play after all tht traffic sittin

P, Ron, Adrian, Andrew, Mike, Rock, whoever else wants to ball tomorrow morning at the LA FITNESS at the block in Orange. The games are really competitive but fun.
If you're down get there early 8-9 am to not have to wait around and be able to run some good games.

RAIDER NATION

Congrats to Adrian and Kobeeh. You guys have no idea how much it hurts to read this thread! i want to play! Ive actually been asking my company to go find a replacement for me as My job is almost done here and they can get a regular guy to replace me.
If not now, When?!

Pat I called you, didn't you get my message?

I ended up going back to Ontario Mills, and chilling out there for a while.

My bad man

hah gritty, ive been a clip fan since the danny manning era! i still have my danny manning snap back starter cap in my closet somewhere.... anyways sorry i havent been able to make it to practice yesterday or tonight, i just got off work. anyone wanna run tomorrow?

oh and everyone.... next week im hearing its going to be employee appriciation at champs/footlocker. anyone need anything PLEASE PM NOW NOT THE DAY OF, OR DAY BEFORE.... that way i can try and find what you guys need... i work at the brea mall champs, only thing we really have right now are godzillas, jordan xii PEs, and a FEW blk/red lebron iv's. im not too sure what they have downstairs at footlocker...but ill check it out.
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

nah gritty i got your message but by the time I checked I exited lol its all good

H&Hustle where you at now bro?

Yeah my bad again Pat...I hit you up as soon as I got off the phone with Ray.

I can't make it tomorrow if I wanted to, kinda have all day plans...not to mention I'd like to rest a little the day before we play.

Baysick I hit you on the PM

Back
Top Bottom