CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

1. hey rocky, do you know what time is the game this upcoming weekend? I need to know because i'll be volunteering this weekend and if the game is early, ill cancel out of that if the time conflicts hehe, but i need to know asap so i can give them notice that i might not be going.

2. also, ill be out on the 28th this month for a wedding

3. Have we decided on where will be meeting up on thursday and what time?
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

hey blackcat, your #23 was made into a money shot jersey. sorry to tell you the bad news.

i also will not be here for the 28th. i'll be in south dakota for a wedding.

TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

^ i have the long hair.
TEAMCOWBOYS
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

damn looking at money shot's point spread

we needa step up our scoring

if walnut rec center is open on thursday, let's go there? who has solid info

if not, we could just run at a park
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

oh fa sho man. keep running them lanes , i'll give it you everytime. and who were the 2 other dudes on our team, they look like brothers haha, are they on nt too?

I'll be out on the 28th as well......family gathering
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

Rock- Any info on the Jerseys? I mean i'll even shell out more money for a bigger size.

Let me know if y'all run Thursday..perfect day for me.
I run Monday nights, & Wednesday night at the block in L.A. Fitness. Thursday nights, the games are weak there.

RAIDER NATION

Quote:
and who were the 2 other dudes on our team, they look like brothers haha, are they on nt too?
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

tentative schedules will be up on tuesday and infalized on friday but most likely your game will be at the same time at 11am...

kobeeh, those two are brothers but the smaller dude is a niketalk lurker haha. theyre legit though. mad cool homies.

solesavage, nah you aint gonna shell out anymore then you have to coz it was my bad. im looking for an alternative or bigger size already. sorry about that again

sole savage, you could try on my jersey, but i think it's the same size as the one you have now, it's just huge on me

i believe there are a lot of larges, when i was looking through the bag, many of the jerseys seemed to be the same size
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Quote:
hey blackcat, your #23 was made into a money shot jersey. sorry to tell you the bad news.

hahah thanks!! at least i can rest haha.

our games will primarily be at either the gym we played at yesterday or at the walnut rec where we've practiced.

im tellin ya guys, you've be warned that Money $hot is going to take the chip. and we didnt even have a full roster :wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Real talk... the team is an edge better than Regulators but we're bout to find out which Rocky Anciano team is better come Week 7. Public opinion has them ranked in the Top 3... and that's without a true Center or PF manning the paint.
laugh.gif
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

Quote:
if I had stuck around it probably wouldn't have even been fair. :lol:
laugh.gif

yea me too :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha who am i kidding.

hmmm i wonder who has been writing these reviews?.....its ok to give us some "edge" too you know. haha jp

yea, im gonna stick around next time to see whats this all about. im actually doing calf raises as we speak to up my flying game too. :lol:
laugh.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

the rankings are all good but i know there are going to be some tough games coming our way.

i think the tentative schedules are already up. if i'm correct these are the matchups.

NT REGULATORS #5 vs UNDERDAWGS #1
walnut rec @ 11 am

NT MONEY $HOT #6 vs OUTKAST CONNECTION #7
walnut rec @ 3 pm

the only thing i don't get is that it says we are in the diamond division. anyways good luck to yall.
TEAMCOWBOYS
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS

If you guys are down to practice, a lot of players from the league plays tonight and every tuesday at Pacific Christian Church in Upland.

here is the addy

825 Alpine St, Upland, CA 91786

Starts at 9pm til about midnight.

Bring $3 for donation to the church to use their gym. Its a nice indoor court and full court games are ran constantly. Get to know your teammates as well as your opponents here.

see you guys tonight.
TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

Back
Top Bottom