Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Do you guy think that there's enough of a difference between the original release and the 2013 version for the original release pairs to demand a higher price point?

Do you guy think that there's enough of a difference between the original release and the 2013 version for the original release pairs to demand a higher price point?
i heard the quality on the 2013 version is similar to the jokers and crimsons earlier this year. i dont have either so i cant really say if that's good/bad

These mornings are always entertaining! You get those...
"Copped a million pairs"
you get those...
"I hate reseller/hypebeast because I missed mine" but those are the same dudes that "can't hate, smokin" to guys that got 4 pairs...
You get those...
"locked up 3 pairs thanks to my connect"
and the ever so popular...
"all this heat in my pic, oh and other heat happen to be in the background and oh look what I'm wearing now" dudes.
Then you get captain obvious dudes like myself that point and laugh at all the incredibly stupid contradictions that think they have this integrity of the pure sneaker culture.

It's always lovely on release day!

These mornings are always entertaining! You get those...
"Copped a million pairs"
you get those...
"I hate reseller/hypebeast because I missed mine" but those are the same dudes that "can't hate, smokin" to guys that got 4 pairs...
You get those...
"locked up 3 pairs thanks to my connect"
and the ever so popular...
"all this heat in my pic, oh and other heat happen to be in the background and oh look what I'm wearing now" dudes.
Then you get captain obvious dudes like myself that point and laugh at all the incredibly stupid contradictions that think they have this integrity of the pure sneaker culture.

It's always lovely on release day!

Can't wait for the lighting's and taxi's later this year.
Will be hell, haha!

how the **** does a shoe go up in value when they make thousands more? These are selling for more now than a month ago before they were announced.
**** this hype train.

Just re-woke from my slumber..

I went back to bed not really trippin.. But I can't even front..
This L I just took from Nike got me feeling some type of way..

Anyways.. Congrats to the usual suspects.. And the other few lucky members..

Guys.. Quit daydreaming.. These a doernbecher release for those who arent familiar and have been missing out these past years...  1. they dont make that many, 2. the only place they sell them will be through NDC and niketowns..  Just the fact they are re-releasing them, is enough to be thankful for.  Its a shoe made for charity..   Id pay NIKE  $700 for them since they donate all the proceeds directly to doernbecher hospital.. But never would I ever pay a reseller for them.

Last edited:
At least the majority here got the waiting in line deal. Clicked on a 13 and immediately got the sold out message.

Back
Top Bottom