Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

These mornings are always entertaining! You get those...
"Copped a million pairs"
you get those...
"I hate reseller/hypebeast because I missed mine" but those are the same dudes that "can't hate, smokin" to guys that got 4 pairs...
You get those...
"locked up 3 pairs thanks to my connect"
and the ever so popular...
"all this heat in my pic, oh and other heat happen to be in the background and oh look what I'm wearing now" dudes.
Then you get captain obvious dudes like myself that point and laugh at all the incredibly stupid contradictions that think they have this integrity of the pure sneaker culture.

It's always lovely on release day!
Dudes be straight up clowning on NT.  

Last edited:
Truth right here. AS A MATTER OF FACT NIKE SHOULD JUST RAISE THE PRICE or MAKE THEM AUCTION ONLY! Resellers are the scum of the earth in my book, just look at these shoes already on eBay, for triple retail. 

Murderers, rapists, child molestors...all rank behind shoe resellers in terms of scumminess to you?

:-/

Wow! Just got shipping confirmation for these & the Mints! Usually get tracking information around midnight if I opt for Next Day...

NIKE SHOULD JUST RAISE THE PRICE or MAKE THEM AUCTION ONLY! 
not sure if serious... youre made about people charging resale, but want to have auctions for the pairs that mamkes no sense because someone with more money than you, which seems like many people who can afford resell, will always win and your 10% chances will go to 0.0%? and nike DID raise the price, look at the ext brons. hasnt stopped anyone from copping/reselling...

Did everyone that has gotten shipping confirmation already pay for 1 day? In my haste of checking out I kept all the default options and didn't even think to upgrade shipping.

Murderers, rapists, child molestors...all rank behind shoe resellers in terms of scumminess to you?

:-/
Well I din't use any rank in my post. I just said scum of the Earth. These shoes have led to Murders and sex crimes, though. My thing really is the fact that people be going through all this crazy stuff and stressing to get these shoes and then, a few releases later or a couple months later they are selling them, close to retail. The shoes I buy, I really want and yes i will sell a pair but I don't buy to sell or to recoup for a pair.

And before somebody try to use the salt argument, I haven't bought or tried to get a new release since the Bred XI's. I really love the Toro 4's but the hype killed it for me. I'll probably grab a pair next year though.

But for people to turn this release into what they have is true scum behavior. And like the original post that I quoted stated. i would never pay a reseller for a charity shoe. 

Did everyone that has gotten shipping confirmation already pay for 1 day? In my haste of checking out I kept all the default options and didn't even think to upgrade shipping.
same. i got trigger happy once they got in my cart. I shouldve done overnight!!! -_-

not sure if serious... youre made about people charging resale, but want to have auctions for the pairs that mamkes no sense because someone with more money than you, which seems like many people who can afford resell, will always win and your 10% chances will go to 0.0%? and nike DID raise the price, look at the ext brons. hasnt stopped anyone from copping/reselling...
I was talking Nike sponsoring the auction themselves. And true the prices hikes might not stop people from buying them but the majority of the people are only renting shoes nowadays and using them to fit in or for popularity. And just look at those EXT Bron's they not selling as fast as the cheaper models on the resell market. 

I was talking Nike sponsoring the auction themselves. And true the prices hikes might not stop people from buying them but the majority of the people are only renting shoes nowadays and using them to fit in or for popularity. And just look at those EXT Bron's they not selling as fast as the cheaper models on the resell market. 
everytime nike sponsors auctions, the shoes go for 2-5k (paranormans and air mags) im fine staying on ndc

everytime nike sponsors auctions, the shoes go for 2-5k (paranormans and air mags) im fine staying on ndc
Yeah but this is a charity shoe! So 2-5k is great. But now i see your real argument, LOL! Thanks. And honestly anyone who bought those Mags needed to be railed, LOL.

And like the original post that I quoted stated. i would never pay a reseller for a charity shoe. 
Same here. I buy to wear. Don't understand why Nike makes a charity shoe "limited" to begin with. Whether they make 200 or 2,000 pairs they would've sold out. Now instead of more money going to the charity it's going to the resellers. Smh. Toro 4s were said to be produced in massive numbers and they still sold out about everywhere in stores and online. Same thing would happen with dbs.

Resellers aren't getting a penny from me.

Welcome to the new age ppl, i hate it but we have to get with it, get smarter, or get lost

#newrules

Just got home from grabbing my pair as well as some Lebron EXTs. Also just got shipping confirmation as well from NDC.

I did NEXT DAY AIR just cuz, did everyone else that got shipping also do the same?

you guys think all the pairs in Chicago will get picked up?

my brother is over there and he saw people picking them up. told him to go back and see if any are left. pretty much zero chance but what the hell :lol:

i should have chose over night shipping. i was nervous though and forgot about upgrading my shipping i was just trying to check out ASAP

Back
Top Bottom