Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Since there is no Nike store in the state in which I currently live, I have no idea how RSVP works.  However,  I'm in Chicago for a week and I though that I would give it a try.  I sent the DM, was I supposed to get a DM back from them?  Was I supposed to line up in front of the store this AM?  Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
The problem nowadays is that you kids have no problem dropping $300+ on a pair of gr shoes! That was unheard of when I was in highschool a decade ago. Where do y'all even have the money to drop $500+ monthly in highschool?

If you weren't willing to drop that much on shoes then the reseller market would be nonexistant.

Computer specs are a factor. My 2012 Mac and my 10 year old desktop pulled the twitter link at the same time. I got through on my Mac instantly while my desktop I had a spot in line which led to the error message

The problem nowadays is that you kids have no problem dropping $300+ on a pair of gr shoes! That was unheard of when I was in highschool a decade ago. Where do y'all even have the money to drop $500+ monthly in highschool?

If you weren't willing to drop that much on shoes then the reseller market would be nonexistant.

Was anyone at NT Chicago at the end of the RSVP? Supposedly was a mess from what I heard. Employees yelling at customers, no updates on extras, etc 

But see that 300+ is their parents way of allowing them to fit in. Then they can stand around and talk to another lame about shoes, instead of girls or actually doing something that matters. Plus they then can go to a sneaker exchange and actually be somewhat relevant, in a social setting.

I remember I won a bid on a Jordan Varsity only to get a message from a kid saying his Mother caught him trying to print the shipping label, LOL.

Was anyone at NT Chicago at the end of the RSVP? Supposedly was a mess from what I heard. Employees yelling at customers, no updates on extras, etc 

I can believe it but after the games that were played with leftover pairs lately it was just going to be a waste of time and effort. Luckily ndc showed me love.

Since there is no Nike store in the state in which I currently live, I have no idea how RSVP works.  However,  I'm in Chicago for a week and I though that I would give it a try.  I sent the DM, was I supposed to get a DM back from them?  Was I supposed to line up in front of the store this AM?  Any help is appreciated.
The way RSVP usually works is Nike tweets a hashtag, you DM the hashtag, your name, and size to them, and if you get in on time, they send you a message back saying your size is on lock and tell you when to pick it up. If your size is on lock, you'll always get a message back.

You obviously a reseller and ain't no clown resellers running over us most of us old cats owlish they would do the mall dash for every releaseli,would days so I could buck the 12- 18yearold cats and they would be last in line everytime. I am salty yes because dudes have like 4 or 5 pairs of db 3 common man get real.
Like I said, new rules. You can complain and wish. But nothings gonna change, at least for now. So you just gotta adapt or fall back from the game, Or just keep wishing it would be like the old days.

The way RSVP usually works is Nike tweets a hashtag, you DM the hashtag, your name, and size to them, and if you get in on time, they send you a message back saying your size is on lock and tell you when to pick it up. If your size is on lock, you'll always get a message back.
Thank you!  I got no DM.

Does anyones nike order say 'Submitted' ? Seems like alot of peoples order says Processing, and some next day air orders already got shipped. Should I be worried ?

I don't really wish I usually get my pairs if I want them and there not super limited like these I will never fall to the back of the line just hate people like you who resell and make real sneaker lovers miss out on a sneaker they love because u wanna trade someone for some clowns like you fuel my fire to keep hateing the new era of kids. If the new sneaker crowd was respectful and had my bit of morals I wouldn't care if I missed out but you and the new crowd don't love sneakers they love the status of wearing what the rappers wear clown town bobby brown.

Does anyones nike order say 'Submitted' ? Seems like alot of peoples order says Processing, and some next day air orders already got shipped. Should I be worried ?

I wouldn't stress it, 1 of my orders is like that and my lebron hazelnut order was like that till they shipped.

So you wear size 9 threw 13 your a clown and took away from people who wanted the shoe take your Shaka laka else where bro.
You obviously a reseller and ain't no clown resellers running over us most of us old cats owlish they would do the mall dash for every releaseli,would days so I could buck the 12- 18yearold cats and they would be last in line everytime. I am salty yes because dudes have like 4 or 5 pairs of db 3 common man get real.
Y cause they going up on eBay ?.
That pic just made me super salty haha Owell it happens I had my sis try in Lv cause she lives there no unkempt and my girl and my sone tried NDc without a bot no luck on to the next one.
Thanks Steve that pic made me salty as ever.
I don't really wish I usually get my pairs if I want them and there not super limited like these I will never fall to the back of the line just hate people like you who resell and make real sneaker lovers miss out on a sneaker they love because u wanna trade someone for some clowns like you fuel my fire to keep hateing the new era of kids. If the new sneaker crowd was respectful and had my bit of morals I wouldn't care if I missed out but you and the new crowd don't love sneakers they love the status of wearing what the rappers wear clown town bobby brown.
High Sodium Kills

So many things in life are much more important

this morning my order said Submitted, now its saying In Progress preparing to ship. Wish im good to go and dont get any surprises come monday.

Super Salty haha. Called NTSF talked to a girl. she said they had pairs left over. called 1 min later guy picked up saying all gone. (After the pickup window).. employees win again !

What a day !

Super Salty haha. Called NTSF talked to a girl. she said they had pairs left over. called 1 min later guy picked up saying all gone. (After the pickup window).. employees win again !
What a day !

If that's true and employees ate up the leftover pairs, all them cats waiting on the street just wasted alot of their time

Mine Says Processing but the amount charged to card is still 0.00   Is that normal?  I was on my way to Nike DC to pick up my Mints and I pulled over to the side of the road at 8 to try for these and I got through. Go figure 

Back
Top Bottom