Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

you guys think all the pairs in Chicago will get picked up?

my brother is over there and he saw people picking them up. told him to go back and see if any are left. pretty much zero chance but what the hell
laugh.gif
I sent the direct message after the RSVP tweet on Thursday, then went into the store and asked if I had to wait for a response back.  Some employees told me that I just show up at 10am and get in line, while others told me to wait for a DM back from them.  I didn't get one, and I didn't go wait in line because i'm working all day today.  Was I supposed to have just showed up there?  Thanks.

Last edited:
Lol all this hate towards resellers. New Rules. Get with it or get runned over. Literally. Either get with the program and figure out ways to get your pair, or take the L and move on. You dont want to pay resellers and give them your money then more power to you. Someone else will.

So you wear size 9 threw 13 your a clown and took away from people who wanted the shoe take your Shaka laka else where bro.

Last edited:
You obviously a reseller and ain't no clown resellers running over us most of us old cats owlish they would do the mall dash for every releaseli,would days so I could buck the 12- 18yearold cats and they would be last in line everytime. I am salty yes because dudes have like 4 or 5 pairs of db 3 common man get real.

Lol all this hate towards resellers. New Rules. Get with it or get runned over. Literally. Either get with the program and figure out ways to get your pair, or take the L and move on. You dont want to pay resellers and give them your money then more power to you. Someone else will.
the sad thing, is that you're right. I'm going to buy a new laptop today, just for that. Using my tablet or phone with no artificial help just isn't cutting it

On a side note. I realized today that one of the few advantages to living with no niketown here anymore is that I don't pay tax on ndc. Some of you guys get nailed hard. Tax + overnight shipping = reseller prices.

That pic just made me super salty haha Owell it happens I had my sis try in Lv cause she lives there no unkempt and my girl and my sone tried NDc without a bot no luck on to the next one.

to those who ordered from NDC, on the main order status screen where it shows all orders, what does your status say? Submitted or In Process?

to those who ordered from NDC, on the main order status screen where it shows all orders, what does your status say? Submitted or In Process?

Mine says in progress, preparing to ship. I had the free shipping option.

Last edited:
Was able to scoop 3 pairs, 2 RSVP, and one off NDC along with the brons. Today was a very good day :smokin.

Gotta say... I like rsvp. I wish it were bot-less / less corrupt but I know no matter what there will always be a loophole.

Rsvp is much nicer than fcfs. Especially near me. Every release is fcfs at my mall and it sucks because you need to get to the mall and line up at 9pm. No leaving the line (not even for bathroom), no chairs, no visitors, food could be dropped off but it must be quick.

Bugs everywhere. People piss on the walls. Mall opens at 8 for the releases and security takes their sweet time.

They suck at monitoring the line too. I see people sneak on to the line to someone they know who was waiting all night at the last minute.

FCFS is corrupt in itself. Idc what people think.

Stop posting that stock room pic, and please stop quoting it. This thread needs to stay on topic.

Stop posting that stock room pic, and please stop quoting it. This thread needs to stay on topic.

My bad--thought my first .gif got deleted because the pic I quoted was a double post, and I noticed only one of them was deleted (at the time I reposted the .gif).

My mistake.

the sad thing, is that you're right. I'm going to buy a new laptop today, just for that. Using my tablet or phone with no artificial help just isn't cutting it

On a side note. I realized today that one of the few advantages to living with no niketown here anymore is that I don't pay tax on ndc. Some of you guys get nailed hard. Tax + overnight shipping = reseller prices.

lets face the truth here, unless you have a super super slow computer i would say yea buy a new laptop but a tablet or the cell phones today should get the job done. I really don't think this issue is how fast your system or internet is because i tried to get these with my work pc, mine you thats beefed up with the best processor and memory there is because multiple programs it has to run daily not to mention the internet speed was 90 down by 80 up we are an internet provider. The real issue is nike system and the amount of product they put out, so if you aint lucky with their crappy system and supply is low best believe your sol. After not getting these this morning it was clear what the issue is to me and its not internet connection or pc components, ill take my L and move on to the next release but ill tell yall one thing ill drink poison before i let these resellers grease me up, so those of us who took our L's lets chalk it up to the game and say on to the next one or grab your Vaseline and look in multiple sigs in here contact them and bend over.

Back
Top Bottom