Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

10-15 only? Nike NYC had a line of about 75+

You probably saw me there. I hopped out of a grey maxima at 8:59 to pick up my pair...security said I made it by the skin of my teeth.People waiting for unclaimed pairs didn't look to happy. In my defense Brooklyn bridge was close so had to take manhattan bridge as a detour. nikenyc new time of 8-9 sucks.

this waiting in line thing is a scam. anyone can come in and take ur place. i was on ndc on both my ipad n computer i tried to order the toro 4s last week n 5 mins later i decided to try on my ipad while i was still waiting in line. so basically my ipad waiting in line went through for the size 8.5 and my computer waiting in line never went through. moral of the story ndc is full of it with the waiting in line thing.
were you logged in with the same account?? if nike is limiting 1 per customer(shipping address?) wouldnt your order that went thru on your ipad supersede the one on your pc thats why the pc never went thru??

im not sure this is just my theory....

I'm not salty, I'm not jealous. Congrats to those who grabbed them. I knew my chances (I'm deployed, on shared wifi with like a crap ton of other dudes, and they drop at like peak usage time here around 1500ish) so I accepted the defeat and I'll move on.
thats like when the lightnings were before they re-released. Even though they were in far different numbers. 1 release vs a retro release is going to bring that price down quite a bit. I wouldnt pay 500 for these. Maybe directly to the childrens hospital, but i aint feedin the greed goin on with this release. It really isnt that good looking of a shoe for that price.

Hopefully this shoes will come to select accounts in Europe later, like they did with the Retro'88... can't wait! I need these 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom