Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Good day. One more coming in from NDC (hopefully)

Everything was perfect except this weird paint mark/dot on the tongue. 

anyone know if these have any significant markings to differentiate with the 2010 release (besides the production dates of course)

apologize in advance if this has been covered already.

some dudes trolling around IG offering everyone 240 
mean.gif

told him someone offered me 600 and i turned them down and he went blank... saddest part is on another picture he posted, he said he was selling his services for these and they were "almost 100% guaranteed"
Jordansales? That dude is a joke haha did the same thing with me

I'm not salty, I'm not jealous. Congrats to those who grabbed them. I knew my chances (I'm deployed, on shared wifi with like a crap ton of other dudes, and they drop at like peak usage time here around 1500ish) so I accepted the defeat and I'll move on.

No need to throw in the towel man... just need to continue to adapt and survive.  Everyone here have had their share of misses...  I know I have.   

What releases like this should do is cure you from feeling the need to get every retro JB comes out with. When your odds of paying retail for a shoe are the same as your odds of winning the Easy 5 scratch off game, how can you get upset when it doesn't come through?

Found a dude selling for 450 on a facebook shoe page for the DMV but he lives SO far away from me, doesn't even make sense to go all the way too him...
mad.gif

Last edited:
What releases like this should do is cure you from feeling the need to get every retro JB comes out with. When your odds of paying retail for a shoe are the same as your odds of winning the Easy 5 scratch off game, how can you get upset when it doesn't come through?

Honestly you have a point. We all getting salty for a shoe that costs as much as a car insurance bill, cell phone bill, etc. I'm
In no shape or form telling someone how to spend their money but its causing me to slow down on the sneaks for real

oh well. i really hate this new stupid rsvp system. just has you waiting around for your shockwave/flash to die. whatever

worst feeling was when i refreshed after sold out and saw a 10.5 or 9.5 in the 3s and then the same thing with the 5s. i bet its just going to go in and out randomly. hate nike and their antics

Back
Top Bottom