Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

How long does it take to get shipping confirmation from flight club? I ordered last night.. Curious.
 Not sure, maybe a week since you ordered yesterday.how much did you pay?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
maybe so many people complained about the backwards lasering that they decided to pull back on the restock? 

maybe so many people complained about the backwards lasering that they decided to pull back on the restock? 

Could be. When they offered me if I wanted to return mine, they wanted me to return it to a different dept. and not regular returns/exchanges.

Got a call from Nike today. After "reviewing" my claim for 8 days they said they couldn't find a replacement pair but gave me a 20% off coupon.

Could be. When they offered me if I wanted to return mine, they wanted me to return it to a different dept. and not regular returns/exchanges.
i wouldn't be surprised if the employee was going to try redirect it back to him. i know i would try to catch that gullible fool. 

To those on suicide watch, waiting for the restock - you can get off the computer now.  They will not be restocking neither this month nor September...That's all for now..
haha so many people acting like they know **** it frustrates me trying to get legit info

honestly i dont think there were that many pairs cancelled to warrant a full restock so either nike

is just going to put back up a few pairs in various sizes or they are ganna make some more pairs and do one of those big restocks later on months from now

Went to the Lil Wayne/ T.I./ 2 Chainz concert Friday night, and Wayne was rocking the DB3's! Just thought it'd be cool to share.

haha so many people acting like they know **** it frustrates me trying to get legit info

I give up on that fortune teller crap. My chance are at -1 right now so if I get, I get it. If not life still go on.

I am not one of those trying to gain fame.  I know exactly when the restock is, straight from the horses mouth. But I'll be honest about it, I am trying to better my chances as well so that info won't spread around like the bots situation. However, I am 95% sure Nike will announce info on twitter.  We'll see.  

All I am doing is helping those who've been on the computer day in and out refreshing the db3 item page.  I was one of those, now I can actually relax a bit...

Last edited:
I am not one of those trying to gain fame.  I know exactly when the restock is, straight from the horses mouth. But I'll be honest about it, I am trying to better my chances as well so that info won't spread around like the bots situation. However, I am 95% sure Nike will announce info on twitter.  We'll see.  

All I am doing is helping those who've been on the computer day in and out refreshing the db3 item page.  I was one of those, now I can actually relax a bit...
since you know so much is it being held for a big restock like they did with others or nah

since you know so much is it being held for a big restock like they did with others or nah
Actually, I don't know "so much".  I am a regular guy with a passion of sneakers who was at the right place, right time...There are plenty of other members here who are better equipped with inside sources.  From what I gather with what I was told, I would assume that various sneakers will be restocked...All I know for certain is the actual date...

If you read between the lines of this thread, the date is already "known"

Actually, I don't know "so much".  I am a regular guy with a passion of sneakers who was at the right place, right time...There are plenty of other members here who are better equipped with inside sources.  From what I gather with what I was told, I would assume that various sneakers will be restocked...All I know for certain is the actual date...

If you read between the lines of this thread, the date is already "known"
I read between the lines. All I see is black :x

Not to sound like a a donkeys butt, but if Nike made 300k pairs of toro 4s and the fact that the fire red 3s were a FCFS online...Nike is definitely making more and more pairs of Jordan's to beat out resellers. I'm sure the next restock will be this Wednesday or Thursday, since we seen a restock in July and a restock in May (can anyone confirm June?) around 7 EDT...possible restock will consist of the shadow grey ones, play off 8s, DB3s, maybe black grapes. Don't give a crap about the other shoes the DBs will
Be had lol. Honestly just keep checking on twitter. Nike doesn't take this long to drop cancelled orders and the fact that people on here claim that Nike sent them new pairs (would like proof) goes to show that Nike has more pairs up their sleeve....

Back
Top Bottom