Confessions

Yesterday a 16 year olf told me how ugly I am. Ruined ny whole day. :smh:

Whatever when she's my age she'll see how succesful I am and take it back. I'll jusy leave it at that.

Whatever when she's my age she'll see how succesful I am and take it back. I'll jusy leave it at that.
Shoulda done this to her.
b51dKILLAspit.gif

Don't let others opinions of you get you down, especially a 16 year old girls opinion. No matter what you look like or how you look like all of it is superficial. It's what's on the inside that counts fam

i been messin wit **** & playin the side ***** role so long i think it may be imossible for me to maintain an actual relationship wit a "good" female
same here..i cant keep just one chick, no matter how good she is :smh: ...aint woriied bout it tho, i like having different groups of women in and out of my life at this point :smokin :\

Last edited:
Don't let others opinions of you get you down, especially a 16 year old girls opinion. No matter what you look like or how you look like all of it is superficial. It's what's on the inside that counts fam

Thank you. I understand what you said is true, but understand being called ugly so much ***** with your psyche. In this world being ugly sucks! But it isnt anything that brings me down anymore. I just hate when people bother me when I am minding my own business.

Last edited:
Thank you. I understand what you said is true, but understand being called ugly so much ***** with your psyche. In this world being ugly sucks! But it isnt anything that brings me down anymore. I just hate when people bother me when I am minding my own business.

post a pic

I feel like an old man cause my brother gonna be in elementary school in a couple years. I still remember going to the hospital when he was born and I was like the 1st person he saw. Also feel as if I should waaaaaaaaayyyy more ahead in my life then I already am.

Wish I took my first two years of high school way more seriously so I could be going to the college of my choice next month. I went to the college I'll be attending next month for orientation on monday and it was like a punch in the gut. I know I'm capable of much more because I shine when I try at something, but now I have to go to this school I hate for two years. I think I'll just transfer somewhere I can tolerate more after this semester
my old university wasn't my first choice and i felt like i deserved better since i worked my *** off in high school... but i eventually fell in love with the school and the people. just give your school a chance.
smile.gif
Like bluexsneakerhead said, try and keep an open mind about your school and see how it works out.  Use the fact that you didn't take your first two years of high school very seriously and use it as motivation in college.  If you still want to transfer after your first semester or two you can and will have more flexibility to if your grades are good.

-I'm in love with a girl that keeps breaking my heart
-I think I'm giving up school
-I need a job ASAP. If possible I want 2 jobs right now

-NT Lurker since 2000' and the main forums were Nike for renderings and JB. 'General, Sports and Music didn't really blow until 02/03
-Ask me anything, feel like a historian
-I remember the original confession thread where people would actually help each other through **** but I feel like alot of recipes are being lost
-post HT (THINK THE ACTUAL WORD CAN STILL.GET YOU BANNED)
-I think NT is a better sample of society than most sites, Reddit included, iss, ish, etc
-would love to see a new intellectual forum to disucss, issues that maybe many of the younger dudes wouldn't care about at wouldn't hit page 5 by the next day
-will be posting a personal.confession soon
-hate to address him publicly but sunshineblotters needs a mentor in his life, shoot me a pm. I can't say I.know where you are but I know where you're not

Last edited:
I listen to The Weekend every time I feel depressed, like I am doing right now.

I haven't had a girlfriend for almost 4 years now. **** my ex gf that ***** has left me scarred >:

I haven't had a girlfriend for almost 4 years now. **** my ex gf that ***** has left me scarred >:
that **** sticcs with you, people think its a joke. Anyways, I'm 24, make damn good money, I drive 2 cars and get no ******* (that I want). When I was in the trap **** was the other way around. It's like, females just brush me off. I don't know how to process this. What am I doing wrong. I'm one of the nicest humans you'll meet.

NT fam I really don't know what to do. My cousin is like a sister to me and recently her mother passed. She so sensitive and is always worried about what others think, but constantly in ****** up situations (which she feels the need to bring me into constantly, getting me all stressed). She's pregnant now, and she's starting to show. She's talking about getting an abortion, but I'm not with that. It's her body tho. What's should I do ? I don't want to avoid her , but I really don't want to be part of this web of lies when my family finds out . We're both 16 . I don't want her to commit suicide or some **** .

NT fam I really don't know what to do. My cousin is like a sister to me and recently her mother passed. She so sensitive and is always worried about what others think, but constantly in ****** up situations (which she feels the need to bring me into constantly, getting me all stressed). She's pregnant now, and she's starting to show. She's talking about getting an abortion, but I'm not with that. It's her body tho. What's should I do ? I don't want to avoid her , but I really don't want to be part of this web of lies when my family finds out . We're both 16 . I don't want her to commit suicide or some **** .

I'd say just let her abort, and chill with her as usual.

that **** sticcs with you, people think its a joke. Anyways, I'm 24, make damn good money, I drive 2 cars and get no ******* (that I want). When I was in the trap **** was the other way around. It's like, females just brush me off. I don't know how to process this. What am I doing wrong. I'm one of the nicest humans you'll meet.

Confidence?

I feel you but I listen to Nujabes or classical music. As for the GF thing, I also feel ya. Ex cheated on me almost 3 years ago. **** ain't ever been the same. I always think the worse in girls. I almost bagged a girl but decided I should get to know her more before we take the next step. Someone else swooped...

Man I can totally relate. I have been single now for going on 5+ years. At this point I don't know what to do.

I feel you but I listen to Nujabes

Repped, love listening to Nujabes, perfect relaxation music.

Last edited:
Been working a lot of overtime and I'm number 8 in sales for my company in the damn country right now. Pops taught me the sales game when I was young and I hated it. Hated working for him. His business flopped hardbody after he made some bad investments and he lost millions. :x |I :smh: Right before that happened, we fell out while I was working for him and I warned him that he had hired and trusted the wrong people, then I moved back to Cali.

We're good now, but looking back if I had been more focused... like I am now, I think we could've built an empire. :x |I :smh:

Now he's kind of struggling and I'm just getting back on my feet after an almost two year divorce. I knew sales, so I fell back on it and I'm finding that I'm good at it once I stopped fighting it. I feel like I'm turning into my dad in some ways though. All he did was work, long hours. I feel like to have what I want, which is driven by an ultra competitive nature, I may lose touch with some things that I need. I love my daughters, but I'm now a co-parent and my time with them is short. Bugged the **** out of me when I found out they were around another dude on the regular. I'm over it now though.

Anyway. Just venting.

Last edited:

Man I can totally relate. I have been single now for going on 5+ years. At this point I don't know what to do.

I feel you but I listen to Nujabes

Nice guys finish last

Repped, love listening to Nujabes, perfect relaxation music.

Back
Top Bottom