Confessions

I am a recovering addict. This time last year I was just starting to clean up....a year and a half ago I was a full blown (or close) dopefeind...doc=opiates

i still smoke tree tho
eyes.gif

I sat on NT, looking at the BOOTY thread, praying for a chick out that thread and ****** around and got one. Chick was a whole lot of issues, too much for me. I knew it when I first met her and tried to write her off. Chick charmed her way all the way in and we ended up making a connection like I've never made with anyone else before, but it didn't matter. All she wants is some thirsty *** dude to ride her bra strap and basically bop on her all day....

....just like me. :smh:

You should've just posted the pic then told us it wasn't a snake skin wallet.

You would've gotten away with it, too, if you just didn't dry snitch on yourself.

Last edited:
What do you look like sunshine?

When I was 13 I used to want to smash my cousin, she's not a blood cousin. |I

I wouldn't rank myself high. I am 24 but I look 16. Big forehead, frail, skinny and ugly (at least most would describe me as ugly).

unrelated confession: I have to constantly be high on weed or opiates to get through life

Last edited:
unrelated confession: I have to constantly be high on weed or opiates to get through life
pretty much sums up my whole being. I think I'm ugly, and people just don't care for me. I've been depressed lately to the point I wanted to cry (I refuse to). A lot of my close friends are dying or facing fed time. I lost 4 of my boys this week. Wish I had somebody physically here to talk to and listen to me, but nobody cares. Or I feel as they don't. I'm about to give up. I can't live like this anymore.

​
pretty much sums up my whole being. I think I'm ugly, and people just don't care for me. I've been depressed lately to the point I wanted to cry (I refuse to). A lot of my close friends are dying or facing fed time. I lost 4 of my boys this week. Wish I had somebody physically here to talk to and listen to me, but nobody cares. Or I feel as they don't. I'm about to give up. I can't live like this anymore.
It sounds like it's really rough on your side of the tracks. Do you have any family members you can confide in? Or someone you can talk to (old teacher, someone you see on a daily basis) Someone out there cares g. They always do. You have to stay strong,

Do you want to live knowing there's always a way? or Die thinking you exercised all options?
I've finally listen to Stankonia in its entirely after having it all these years.
DUDE...

I just listened to their WHOLE discography for the past 3 or 4 days now, I am amazed and astonished. They were WAY ahead of their time. I think Aquemini is one of the greatest recorded albums ever. and Stankonia is another heavy hitter.

Unsure of how I will pay off college loans once I graduate especially since interest rates have now doubled, don't know where ill be working one I finish school and cant find a green connec down here in sav... Also I visit NT everyday but rarely post.

Wait the interest rate doubles applies to people who already graduated? Are you sure? That seems illegal since you already signed a contract saying you would pay 6.8%

Wish I took my first two years of high school way more seriously so I could be going to the college of my choice next month. I went to the college I'll be attending next month for orientation on monday and it was like a punch in the gut. I know I'm capable of much more because I shine when I try at something, but now I have to go to this school I hate for two years. I think I'll just transfer somewhere I can tolerate more after this semester

Wish I took my first two years of high school way more seriously so I could be going to the college of my choice next month. I went to the college I'll be attending next month for orientation on monday and it was like a punch in the gut. I know I'm capable of much more because I shine when I try at something, but now I have to go to this school I hate for two years. I think I'll just transfer somewhere I can tolerate more after this semester
my old university wasn't my first choice and i felt like i deserved better since i worked my *** off in high school... but i eventually fell in love with the school and the people. just give your school a chance. :smile:

Last edited:
i been messin wit **** & playin the side ***** role so long i think it may be imossible for me to maintain an actual relationship wit a "good" female

​
It sounds like it's really rough on your side of the tracks. Do you have any family members you can confide in? Or someone you can talk to (old teacher, someone you see on a daily basis) Someone out there cares g. They always do. You have to stay strong,

Do you want to live knowing there's always a way? or Die thinking you exercised all options?

I've finally listen to Stankonia in its entirely after having it all these years.
DUDE...

I just listened to their WHOLE discography for the past 3 or 4 days now, I am amazed and astonished. They were WAY ahead of their time. I think Aquemini is one of the greatest recorded albums ever. and Stankonia is another heavy hitter.
Another stormy night in Atlanta
Georgia

:pimp:

Another stormy night in Atlanta
Georgia

pimp.gif
We reign, reign, supreme, preme, dungeon, dungeon kings

Do you know what brings rats, mice, snakes up out of they hole

Chonkyfire, spiced with rock n'roll indubitably, piper pied

Now hold on my brother no, no, no, no, can't stop the stride

That song gives me the goosebumbs...

Back