Confessions

I think about hanging myself once a week.

I hate my life. 
tired.gif

As a once contributer to this thread im done...to many bad vibes in here...I'm tellin yall when you adjust your attitude you will see things differently

4 years ago Washington state had its worst cop killing in Washington history . The man who committed the murders raised me from age 11 and was married to my mother. Rip Maurice clemmons..

Me and my boy (we're both black 25/26) smashed these two white MILFs on a cruise last summer. Later we found out they were pretty loaded, mine was a married mother of four and senior VP with all these financial certs and licenses. Shoulda blackmailed them for some bread :lol: :smh:

They were pretty aggressive too btw. Now I see conservative white women in a whole 'nother way. I pray everyday it happens again :lol:

I also want to confess...

Before I knew my ex-gf I randomly smashed this chick that happened to be 1 out of 2 of her best friends. It happened twice and my ex-gf didn't care because it was before I even knew her, she actually thought it was funny.

I broke up with her because I moved from NY to the DMV and the only person I know here is her OTHER best friend (these 3 girls share the same tattoo on the same part of their body). We've been going out on weekends and sometimes I'll even stop over and grab drinks with her on a weekday.

I still talk to my ex-gf, like she's hopelessly in love with me still, and she doesn't care about me hanging out with her friend at all.

This past Saturday I offered to take my ex-gf friend out to dinner "for her hospitality and always letting me drink her alcohol for free and crash at her place (air mattress or couch)." The real reason was that I want to smash and can tell she does too but we both know we can't because it'd destroy my ex-gf who we both care about. We've been getting real touchy feely when we're drunk. I even grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close to me while looking right in her eyes and telling her to stop telling my ex-gf that she should get over me. I'm taking her to a restaurant where the tab for two will easily be over $100 and don't care one bit.

You're such a jackass.

Which one are you? he should def grow up though, ain't cool to play around with emotions like that.

Story time!
Ite so I was simpin to this chick right and she said she was from ny but had a Cal #(first slacking by me) so you know im 17 so im ignorant lol, she said she was 19 and i only talk to older girls but she was sixteen so her mom ended up texting me like my daughter is lying about being 19, i proceeded to say ite stay safe and take your daughters phone, a week later she hit me up from another number and i told her to stop texting me and you crazy af, ( she saved my pics of the gram smh) so i told her if she dont stop calling my phone and texting me i would block her, i blocked her anyway because i dont give any dambz but because she got imessage she messages me from now and then and i just block her because her face built like kwame brown and the grandma from legion so i took the L and kept it moving

You're such a jackass.
Man on the real I hate guys like you.... Because u might really be feeling a chick, things are going good and all you have to do is call her and say you'll do better and she bounces....I learned that lesson the hard way
No I don't love these h*es lol
Edit: don't hate pepper but the og poster

Last edited:
I know I said I'm done in here but I promise this the last one...my dad and I got into pretty bad today but I'm not even mad infact that altercation makes me want to build a stronger relationship with him...its gonna be tough but im willing to give it a try..

4 years ago Washington state had its worst cop killing in Washington history . The man who committed the murders raised me from age 11 and was married to my mother. Rip Maurice clemmons..

strong post to sn. did you mom do any time also? i remembered they arrested a few people for criminal assisting.

Mom didn't get any time. My cousins and aunt are in till 2016. Dude he was with in the truck got life in Arkansas. Brother and sister are released. Whole life changed may 8th 2009 for the worst but I'm staying strong in finishing our story. There is MUCH more to the story than what the media says. Spiritual warfare may be the proper term to majority of it.

I used to love building things. More so the design than actually building it.

If you looked at my old notebooks you would see plans for robots, and cars, and all that good stuff. Never got a chance to act it out due to the lack of tech and ability.

I want an iron man suit, or an arc reactor would be just fine :nerd:

If you looked at my old notebooks you would see plans for robots, and cars, and all that good stuff. Never got a chance to act it out due to the lack of tech and ability.

Bro follow your dreams, get patents go back to college for industrial design if you havent gone already

Bro follow your dreams, get patents go back to college for industrial design if you havent gone already

I think you over-estimate how complex the designs actually were :lol:

either keep dreaming or put in the work to get a degree in engineering or industrial design like that guy said.

either keep dreaming or put in the work to get a degree in engineering or industrial design like that guy said.

I'm not dreaming though. That was a long time ago. I've grown and I study psychology. It's my strong point.

6. this song pretty much explains how I felt after my last relationship...

feelsweirdman. she was my friend for almost 3 years & all of that is just gone now. :wow:

i really just want my friend back too :\

Last edited:
I seriously have the urge to catch a body! Not anybody specific either just anybody that pisses me off, I seriously want to become a cold blooded murderer and maybe sell some drugs. I'm tired of living in the hood, I'm tired of being broke, I'm tired of having this pint up rage to do harm to people, I'm tired of being quiet and N's not knowing how I can really get down if I let my temper loose and just say fuk it! I have this deep seated urge to just become this savage criminal and not give a damn no more but I know it will ruin my life and I'll end up like my father. The only other thing stopping me is that I'm 19 years old and I feel like if I haven't gotten into that life by now then I shouldn't at all since I'm old enough to know better. I can't help this disgusting urge though and I feel like I have a beast inside of me. You people are the only ones I have told of this, I need help, almost teared up while writing this. Dead srs 
mean.gif

My parents went through an ugly divorce about 10 years ago. My dad was a deadbeat - living off of my mom, cheating with women from our church, and went gambling instead of being there for me when I was rushed to the ER one time.

One of the conditions of the divorce was that he would set up a trust fund for my sister and I to go to college. Once he got half of what my mom worked her whole life for, he left the country. Every year, he comes back to do his taxes and collect half of my mom's pension. I could care less about the money, but the fact that he lied to my mom and kept the money and hurt her I will never forgive.

Anyway, he's been trying to get a hold of me for years, but I never respond. I know I shouldn't hold a grudge and I should forgive him, but at this point I don't think I would care if he dies.

I'm doing pretty well on the outside...

...but inside it feels like Dr. Kevorkian is going HAM on my heart
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom