Confessions

I'm really unsatisfied with my current location and it gets me down sometimes, but at least a relocation is on the horizon

Last edited:
Alright, I'll play.

I've been in ever increasing pain since I was a teenager, gets worse every year. Been on pain meds 24/7 for the last 7 or 8 years (prescribed) **** gets depressing sometimes. It limits my ability to walk, sit, or stand for long as well as carrying groceries, doing dishes and every day ****. I do my best to hide it at work as much as I can so that I don't look weak and screw myself out of promotions. I avoid calling in to work when I really should be laid up resting. Hiding the pain makes it worse at night when I get home which means I'm able to do less 'fun' or 'normal' stuff with my wife. All of this makes it hard for me to maintain friendships or make new friends since i worry about how I can relate to other people due to my issues. All this wraps up into basically working and going home and rarely anything else.

I have a dope job, especially given my lack of education, but I wish I would have been able to actually graduate high school instead of having a GED, and college would have been cool. I regret missing out on the chance to have lie long friends, reunions, etc. but it just wasn't possible in my situation. (See below)

I was emancipated when I was 15 and ended up being homeless for a few years and hooked on drugs. Slinging all kinds of dirty drugs, sleeping underneath cars some nights to get out of the rain, staying up for days on end because I couldn't find some place to crash, etc. Luckily I was able to bring it back and make something of myself, but they were hard times that I don't let many people in on. Most people can't relate to homelessness or slinging dope. So greatful I was able to get out of this. Haven't done anything illegal or anything since thank god.

Now a days other then hurting all the ******g time and not really having many friendships my life is better then most. I have a wife that I've been with for 12 years, make way better then average money, have a job I actually like along with career growth, and can afford to waste stupid money on kicks I don't need.

There's my sob story NT.

I feel awful. work is overwhelming. i never have enough time for anything.

I'm highly competitive and feel like I suck at everything lately. Played ball today and got demolished. Couldn't score, press d had me with no idea how to handle the ball or make decisions, just wanted to sit in a corner and sulk.

+ Foreveralone.

Not really happy with anything honestly.

Chopped it up w/ a girl eysterday, serious jokes, laughs, connection. she had a bf but she gave me her # anyway. (real one)

but i was blown about the bf thing and bounce, come back to the table later and her friend is all over me, i spot her from the corner jealous as ****. I'm like w/e you're the one with a bf ... and so did this one :lol: not that I was even interested she was just being a flirty ***. mind you a 3rd friend told me prior before talking tot he 2nd girl that the 1st girl seemed to like me and the whole boyfriend thing is "a speedbump not a stop sign" but that's not really my thing.

I feel awful. work is overwhelming. i never have enough time for anything.

I'm highly competitive and feel like I suck at everything lately. Played ball today and got demolished. Couldn't score, press d had me with no idea how to handle the ball or make decisions, just wanted to sit in a corner and sulk..
I feel the same about my work. But I've stopped trying to be Superman and just do what I can, when I can. Good thing is management does recognize all that I do and said I'll be promoted soon. So its all good :pimp:

And I know that feel for basketball. I've never played organized ball and I'm OK at best. I can hold my own against my friends but occasionally we run against real ballers. I'm hyper competitive so I'll guard their best player. Sometimes I get demolished but I see it as an opportunity to learn and get better. I just hate it when I make a play and dudes make it a point to shut me down. Force me left and I'm a non-factor.. SMH

My dads is the only one in my family who truly doesn't care. I'm almost positive half my aunts and uncle wouldn't even show up to a wedding if I married outside what they though was acceptable.

I truly get you on that last part. +1

I give white girls a harder time but it isn't impossible to see me with one in a long term relationship. It Don't care about that if its a smash and pass.
I know. I know the balance but at the same time it isn't the only factor I have to overcome.

Like what

I told my pastor I was no longer attending church, cus I don't feel its the right place for me. Dude started accusing me of being possessed. ( I don't share I some of their beliefs and felt uncomfortable, whats wrong with that) Unfortunately, his attitude helped cement my decision, but me and dude was mad cool, feel like I lost a homie.

Last edited:
man people are out here living their lives. and i'm just thinking about mine all the time letting the days go by. :smh:

man people are out here living their lives. and i'm just thinking about mine all the time letting the days go by. :smh:
Know that feel
My past mistakes and failures continue to haunt me and don't know why I can't get over her..so pathetic

there's a girl I've been friends with for years... just friends, nothing ever really happened, but there was always mutual interest. she usually had bf, we hung out a lot. she got into a more serious relationship, I was just ending one. she sent me a huge essay text about her feelings and so forth. weeks later, we hooked up, maybe 3-4 times. we were both single and for " some reason" neither one persued actually dating, which I didn't want either. so things take a huge twist when her relative, who I met through her, kinda hints that dashes feeling me. she's been quiet the entire time I've known her. and because I met her through her cousin, I was kinda shocked....being single and the run with the other girl had completely ended, she abd I hooked up a couple times. I've always wondered what would happen if it came out. theyre both cool people, but this could really meds up their family. I know SHE had to know there was some kind of feelings between me and her cousin, even though it was never discussed. and my original friend isn't an angel, but I know I'm wrong in this situation as well

I told my pastor I was no longer attending church, cus I don't feel its the right place for me. Dude started accusing me of being possessed. ( I don't share I some of their beliefs and felt uncomfortable, whats wrong with that) Unfortunately, his attitude helped cement my decision, but me and dude was mad cool, feel like I lost a homie.

Nothing wrong with that fam, if you felt uncomfortable then what's the point of sticking around? You don't share the same beliefs so that's another reason that it was a good move on your part.

I swear it feels like nobody got my back. Buncha turncoat dudes out here :smh: :x

Gotta go through life having your own back fam. Even when you have great friends you gotta remember that we are all human and anybody can do anything no matter how things may seem (negative or positive).

:lol:  I know her ugliness is exaggerated in the Don't Be a Menace clip for comical purposes but it's really is like that. Replace her with Allison Williams, Ke$ha, Kristin Davis, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ivanka Trump.and Samantha Gunthtie. (Especially Sarah and Samantha)

Just average looking, pancake butts and boring...zero swag.

It's not like I even think about having a relationship with them, I just want to SMASH, and I don't know why...been like that all my life.

I feel like I'm selling myself short because in reality no matter how clean cut of a guy I am I know they'd never touch me because I'm BLACK.

This heightens my lust. 

There's literally NOT ONE DAY where I'm not hit on by black, Hispanic or Asian women and they're pretty nice looking but it just feels too easy.

But I just can't get these plain boring sometimes doofy and pragmatic white women to look my way. 

I want this reality to GO AWAY but it won't. If this what if feels like to be a heroin addict and you just can't kick the habit...then I feel for them, I really do. Because I don't like this addiction it's unhealthy and psychotic.

Sounds like you have White = beauty syndrome.

Last edited:
I wanna get out of my city bad. I have the opportunity to do so in August, but I'm thinking about staying here and continuing to go to school because my gf is here. She makes me feel guilty about leaving. Sad part is I can only stand her about 50% of the time.

If I were to re-locate about 4 hours away, I'd be at a HBCU. (In a BIG, BIG city.) 50% of my tuition would be covered by scholarship, but id still have to pay rent, etc. so I'd have less money than staying home. I'd still get a job tho.

If I stay in my city, I'd be living at home, and just finishing my last 2 years of school.

A part of me just wants to get away and go on to a different city. I want a change of scenery. But my girl is the only one I talk to on a daily basis, even if I can't stand her half the time. So going away I'd start from the ground up.

I wanna get out of my city bad. I have the opportunity to do so in August, but I'm thinking about staying here and continuing to go to school because my gf is here. She makes me feel guilty about leaving. Sad part is I can only stand her about 50% of the time.

If I were to re-locate about 4 hours away, I'd be at a HBCU. (In a BIG, BIG city.) 50% of my tuition would be covered by scholarship, but id still have to pay rent, etc. so I'd have less money than staying home. I'd still get a job tho.

If I stay in my city, I'd be living at home, and just finishing my last 2 years of school.

A part of me just wants to get away and go on to a different city. I want a change of scenery. But my girl is the only one I talk to on a daily basis, even if I can't stand her half the time. So going away I'd start from the ground up.
If you stay you will hate yourself and resent her.
Also no guarantees in love my dude
Take a chance for a better future and if you two are meant to be the universe will realign again

so there was a fire at work today and on the way back, i told my coworkers that i took the stairs all the way up(we work on the 10th floor).

but i actually just took the stairs to the 5th floor and hopped on an elevator to the 9th floor and took the stairs back to the 10th.

just thought i'd let that out. :smokin

edit: 100!

Last edited:

I know that feel fam. My school doesn't have my major so I'm gonna transfer once I finish my first two years but she wants to go away with me and idk if I want that. I'm kinda tired of my city and want to get away but I feel like if we both went away together then I wouldn't get the change I'm fully looking for.

Back
Top Bottom