Confessions

usa im 5'10 190 and im still skinny just my shoulders are lil broad and my chest is a ok size....It seems I can't bulk for nothing :smh:

Last edited:
why are pastors paid I just find it strange that some ride bentleys and the congregation is in toyotas...EDDIE LONG..im honestly confused

my mom tried to explain it as it is a business and I took it the wrong way I guess..but I guess I can see why..

Last edited:
I can't work for anyone else. Clocking in and out of someone's time clock, asking when im allowed to go eat just isn't for me. Life is too short to be someone else's slave.
Lost my job Wednesday because i was arguing with the managers. Not mad that I lost that job, i was looking for something else anyway, I'm just under pressure to find something else fast.

DEAD!
My favorite part of the movie is this and the fact that he marries her and moves to a trailor trash neighborhood at the end :rofl:

:lol:  I know her ugliness is exaggerated in the Don't Be a Menace clip for comical purposes but it's really is like that. Replace her with Allison Williams, Ke$ha, Kristin Davis, Sarah Wayne Callies, Ivanka Trump.and Samantha Gunthtie. (Especially Sarah and Samantha)

Just average looking, pancake butts and boring...zero swag.

It's not like I even think about having a relationship with them, I just want to SMASH, and I don't know why...been like that all my life.

I feel like I'm selling myself short because in reality no matter how clean cut of a guy I am I know they'd never touch me because I'm BLACK.

This heightens my lust. 

There's literally NOT ONE DAY where I'm not hit on by black, Hispanic or Asian women and they're pretty nice looking but it just feels too easy.

But I just can't get these plain boring sometimes doofy and pragmatic white women to look my way. 

I want this reality to GO AWAY but it won't. If this what if feels like to be a heroin addict and you just can't kick the habit...then I feel for them, I really do. Because I don't like this addiction it's unhealthy and psychotic.
LOL I try to tell people this but they are convinced white women love black guys. I guess just not me. I see very few interracial relationships out there.

I wont lie though. A few white girls have liked me. Some were pretty, but I lack experience with women so I reek of thirst. So I never get anywhere.
In fact I am almost the opposite. Wish black girls liked me but I am a Childish Gambino type black guy. What's funny is if they see me with a white girl they hate me, despite giving me no attention otherwise.

^^^^ I love black women but I am the type they don't check for..smdh
All my girlfriends(ex fiancé) were asian and I find them to be beautiful just like black women but know I can never achieve a serious relationship with them because of how racist asian parents are
Suck don't find Latinas or Caucasian or East Asian women attractive at all
But if a black chick or asian chick walks by I damn near break my neck... Forever alone
You black I am guessing from the highlighted above. It is the reason Asians have stopped being attractive to me a few years ago.

I am almost exclusively attracted to Latinas these days. They have a lot of the same values as me (hard work, money, family, friends, etc). They are the only ones I can truly be myself around. I find them to be super hot. Even the most average latin chick looks like a 7.5 to me. Avg would otherwise be a 6-6.5 in my scale. Ugly would be below 4. A 7 would be above average. For instance Olivia Munn is a 7. She is above average but nothing truly special about her. Also if I am to be in a long term relationship with anyone, it should be someone with culture.

since we are on the subject

Asians - There are some truly beautiful asians out there but that is a superminority of them. Never go for them because racism is a turn off and racism in the asian culture is disgusting how widespread it is. The exception are southeast asians. They seem to be the least racist of all asians. Overhead a few Thai chicks say that I am "handsome". I love their tan skin, but even then really beautiful ones are not common.

Blacks - Look like goddesses a lot of the time but won't give me the time of day. So I just dont bother with them. Starting to lose my attraction towards them

Whites - Okay. Not to many godess looking ones but at the same time not too many ugly ones either, many below average. I like the ones with a certain look.

A few of my friends are deadbeats
Calling themselves sneaker heads but cannot afford rent or feed their kids SMH..
I know their wives and they are nice people

So this afternoon after I woke up from last nights drinking, lol, I decided to check facebook. I see my ex's profile with a new update. She's in a relationship now, not going to lie, I'm kinda upset. I mean its over but the idea of someone else smashing bugs me. But it is what it is.

I didnt want to facebook creep but I had to. lol

DEAD!
My favorite part of the movie is this and the fact that he marries her and moves to a trailor trash neighborhood at the end :rofl:
LOL I try to tell people this but they are convinced white women love black guys. I guess just not me. I see very few interracial relationships out there.

I wont lie though. A few white girls have liked me. Some were pretty, but I lack experience with women so I reek of thirst. So I never get anywhere.
In fact I am almost the opposite. Wish black girls liked me but I am a Childish Gambino type black guy. What's funny is if they see me with a white girl they hate me, despite giving me no attention otherwise.
You black I am guessing from the highlighted above. It is the reason Asians have stopped being attractive to me a few years ago.

I am almost exclusively attracted to Latinas these days. They have a lot of the same values as me (hard work, money, family, friends, etc). They are the only ones I can truly be myself around. I find them to be super hot. Even the most average latin chick looks like a 7.5 to me. Avg would otherwise be a 6-6.5 in my scale. Ugly would be below 4. A 7 would be above average. For instance Olivia Munn is a 7. She is above average but nothing truly special about her. Also if I am to be in a long term relationship with anyone, it should be someone with culture.

since we are on the subject

Asians - There are some truly beautiful asians out there but that is a superminority of them. Never go for them because racism is a turn off and racism in the asian culture is disgusting how widespread it is. The exception are southeast asians. They seem to be the least racist of all asians. Overhead a few Thai chicks say that I am "handsome". I love their tan skin, but even then really beautiful ones are not common.

Blacks - Look like goddesses a lot of the time but won't give me the time of day. So I just dont bother with them. Starting to lose my attraction towards them

Whites - Okay. Not to many godess looking ones but at the same time not too many ugly ones either, many below average. I like the ones with a certain look.
Yeah I am black and I agree about south Asians tho... Love me some Laos,Cambodian,filipinas.... Their skin color and their personalities are what's up... If I ever date another asian chick she would most definately have to be one of those( the chick I wanted to marry was tawainese... Loved her to death but I could tell secretly her family was on one and her lame *** Indian friend I hated with a passion) never will I date a Indian, Persian, or any East Asian for that matter... Their prejudice supersedes white people in my book
White girls I can get any day( but that is because I am in the south) but just have no attraction to them in no form or fashion
Latinas just do nothing for me at all
I love black women as I said but my people seem to look at you sideways if you talk"proper" or do things, listen to all genres of music or have world views not associated with "being" black and that hurts like hell so unless I can find a way to move back to the bay were filipinas, etc are in abundance then I will be forever alone lol

I agree. Eastern Asians are the most racist people I have ever met. I know an okay chinese guy. Talk to him every once in a while. But his dad is so racist he won't even eat chicken, as it is "black people food"

That is pretty much what I mean by "Childish Gambino" type black guy. Although since I am from Chicago I can talk slang. My family is from Africa so I have to talk "proper" when around them so it is my more natural speech pattern.

I will always associate myself as being black but I feel like even blacks feel like black people should only dress, talk, act a certain way which is holding us back. Black women especially. I have to be around a lot of white people for school and work and such and I get the dirtiest looks from other blacks. Many assume I am a sellout/uncle tom, even though I am a very proud black man. The women don't like it at all. These are all things that do not bother latina chicks at all. They will always be my favorite.

^^^ I know how to turn "slang" on and off because the way my mom raised me to be diverse and not one dimensional...I hate our people(black and Africans) have been either brain washed to believe achieving less is our culture and we should take pride in that... I also hate how black Americans and Africans have been pitted against each other and I love me som African sistad but I asked a Nigerian girl out and she said her family would disapprove because I was American...the f*ck... Needless to say I was heated.... Just don't understand why people as a whole act like this but that was her lost
Don't get me wrong I think all women are beautiful but man I swear something about a short filipina chick that has class and "swag" woo I' m sweatin...just something about them...know it's a generalization and crude but their head game is official(at least the ones I messed with)

I agree. Eastern Asians are the most racist people I have ever met. I know an okay chinese guy. Talk to him every once in a while. But his dad is so racist he won't even eat chicken, as it is "black people food"

That is pretty much what I mean by "Childish Gambino" type black guy. Although since I am from Chicago I can talk slang. My family is from Africa so I have to talk "proper" when around them so it is my more natural speech pattern.

I will always associate myself as being black but I feel like even blacks feel like black people should only dress, talk, act a certain way which is holding us back. Black women especially. I have to be around a lot of white people for school and work and such and I get the dirtiest looks from other blacks. Many assume I am a sellout/uncle tom, even though I am a very proud black man. The women don't like it at all. These are all things that do not bother latina chicks at all. They will always be my favorite.

*Kobe wtf gif*

Like wtf? So hes strictly gonna get his protein only from fish, beef and pork? I don't think that's right. I mean chicken is as common as food can get.

^Yah, but they can afford it. Hell me and some friends were even talking about our finaid checks and he laughs talking bout how he don't have financial aid.
^^^ I know how to turn "slang" on and off because the way my mom raised me to be diverse and not one dimensional...I hate our people(black and Africans) have been either brain washed to believe achieving less is our culture and we should take pride in that... I also hate how black Americans and Africans have been pitted against each other and I love me som African sistad but I asked a Nigerian girl out and she said her family would disapprove because I was American...the f*ck... Needless to say I was heated.... Just don't understand why people as a whole act like this but that was her lost
Don't get me wrong I think all women are beautiful but man I swear something about a short filipina chick that has class and "swag" woo I' m sweatin...just something about them...know it's a generalization and crude but their head game is official(at least the ones I messed with)
I am Nigerian too. Yah our parents are like that but most of us don't care, as first generation raised in america tend to hate Nigerian culture since our parents raise us like it is Nigeria. My parents are even dumb enough to think that if I ever have children I would raise them like that too. They wouldn't approve of a non African. Me, my brothers, and my sisters do not care tho. That is where people who are first generation raised in the western world are divided. Some have that african mentality and some don't.

It works both ways tho since Black American women don't like me in the same manner. I'm sure you know an African who gets tons of poon for being African, but that is the minority. Most Africans I know don't. I don't sweat it though. It is their loss. I have lost attraction to them because of this although I still think they are beautiful women, I don't waste my time. Just don't start talking **** when you see me with a white or hispanic woman. Not like they would have talked to me otherwise.

^^^^ TRU... That's how I feel when sistas see me with asian chicks.... But I need a strong chick if I ever do ir again because alot of girls crack under that scrutiny they get from black women... Usually I am the one always fighting but as I get older I don't care what people have to say.. I actually like the dirty looks, especially from old asian people, I make them even more disgusted with PDA...sh*t has me rolling... Yea had a couple of African friends get poon straight off accent alone..sh*t had me rolling but I ain't eem mad

Nt Bros feeling mad down these. Really want to be in a relationship. Idk ma pops and ma be thinking I drink every time I stay out late. Want to successful in life Idk how to. Feel like I haven't accomplished anything in life. Feeling down. My best friend don't wanna chill with me anymore idk brah

^^^^ TRU... That's how I feel when sistas see me with asian chicks.... But I need a strong chick if I ever do ir again because alot of girls crack under that scrutiny they get from black women... Usually I am the one always fighting but as I get older I don't care what people have to say.. I actually like the dirty looks, especially from old asian people, I make them even more disgusted with PDA...sh*t has me rolling... Yea had a couple of African friends get poon straight off accent alone..sh*t had me rolling but I ain't eem mad

I feel that way about dirty looks and reactions from old people. From people my age I am like wtf bruh?

Never been in a serious relationship. I have truly given up so I will never be so IDK about the meet the parents ****. IDC if I had a girl who my parents hated. Not sure if most people feel the same way.

I know the feel.Be proud breh. I'm latino and I go through the same ishh. It's a balancing trying to talk and be proper then going to talking and acting "hood".

I'd use to think it was selling out but now to me its adapting to the setting. I enjoy being both "hood" and proper. Breh if those people who stay putting you down aint going nowhere in life dont give their opinion any importance. You're also in the Chi half the city is steeped in ignorance.

Having no job is slowly starting to eat at me.
mean.gif

I feel that way about dirty looks and reactions from old people. From people my age I am like wtf bruh?

Never been in a serious relationship. I have truly given up so I will never be so IDK about the meet the parents ****. IDC if I had a girl who my parents hated. Not sure if most people feel the same way.
My mom doesn't care but as long as she is not white( which I agree because the stuff I have gotten from white people... Truly don't f*ck with them on any level.. Never had a white friend in my life) but its weird how my family is accepting then you step to a girls family on respectful ish....and they try that "me no speaky type Ish....Had to check one of my exes family for that.... Smash her out like crazy that night and never called again.... Truly to old for dumb ish.... Feel you on the relationship tip.... Love women but probably will never be in "love" unless I have a daughter

I let my folks move in with my for a little bit back in sept of last year, biggest mistake of my life :smh: I'm happy they'll be gone in June.

I'm happy my older brother finally got his life back on track, it was weird being the little brother, but being the mature one.

I broke up with my girl in January, she was older than me, but she had too many personal problems I couldn't help her with, she was rarely happy. And it was just depressing talking to her, the real kicker was she wasn't doing anything to try and change her situation

I've yet to find a woman who could pique my interest mentally and physically, it's always just one, body is banging, she's dumb as a box of rocks, if she's intelligent she usually looks like a gargoyle

Black women tell me i only look like I date white women, I used to just laugh it off, but every black chick I've met lately tells me the same exact thing.

I know a lot of white chicks but I've never dated one, I don't even know how to approach a white chick i didn't beforehand, like how you know which ones down with the brothers in a public setting?

You gotta know when to act educated and when to act hood. It's a time and place for everything.

I let my folks move in with my for a little bit back in sept of last year, biggest mistake of my life :smh: I'm happy they'll be gone in June.

I'm happy my older brother finally got his life back on track, it was weird being the little brother, but being the mature one.

I broke up with my girl in January, she was older than me, but she had too many personal problems I couldn't help her with, she was rarely happy. And it was just depressing talking to her, the real kicker was she wasn't doing anything to try and change her situation

I've yet to find a woman who could pique my interest mentally and physically, it's always just one, body is banging, she's dumb as a box of rocks, if she's intelligent she usually looks like a gargoyle

Black women tell me i only look like I date white women, I used to just laugh it off, but every black chick I've met lately tells me the same exact thing.

I know a lot of white chicks but I've never dated one, I don't even know how to approach a white chick i didn't beforehand, like how you know which ones down with the brothers in a public setting?
Even though I don't date white girls they always flirt with me... I mean to most people I am intimidating( tall, dark skinned, bald headed) but for some damn reason Becky's stay in the jock
Maybe it's just the south I don't know but approach them line any other girl.... I noticed if they make eye contact or are staring at you( at least in my case) they are down... Plus the way you are dressed is a plus but ambiguous
In houston I dress "grown" up and get mad attention but in Austin I was just in some lebron slides bball shorts and this red head literally was all up on me but I didn't really noticed until my homeboy told me after buying his watch... Which leads to me being very aloof

My mom doesn't care but as long as It e is not white( which I agree because the stuff I have gotten from white people... Truly don't f*ck with them on any level.. Never had a white friend in my life) but its weird how my family is accepting then you step to a girls family on respectful ish....and they try that "me no speaky type Ish....Had to check one of my exes family for that.... Smash her out like crazy that night and never called again.... Truly to old for dumb ish.... Feel you on the relationship tip.... Love women but probably will never be in "love" unless I have a daughter

My dads is the only one in my family who truly doesn't care. I'm almost positive half my aunts and uncle wouldn't even show up to a wedding if I married outside what they though was acceptable.

I truly get you on that last part. +1

I give white girls a harder time but it isn't impossible to see me with one in a long term relationship. It Don't care about that if its a smash and pass.
You gotta know when to act educated and when to act hood. It's a time and place for everything.

I know. I know the balance but at the same time it isn't the only factor I have to overcome.

My mom doesn't care but as long as she is not white( which I agree because the stuff I have gotten from white people... Truly don't f*ck with them on any level.. Never had a white friend in my life) but its weird how my family is accepting then you step to a girls family on respectful ish....and they try that "me no speaky type Ish" ....Had to check one of my exes family for that.... Smash her out like crazy that night and never called again.... Truly to old for dumb ish.... Feel you on the relationship tip.... Love women but probably will never be in "love" unless I have a daughter

I hear stuff like this ALL THE TIME from first generation Hispanic chicks dating outside their race. Makes me ashamed being Hispanic.

Think it has alot to do where your from and where you grew up. Truth be told i have only dated white girls probably because I grew up in a mostly dominate white school. Do I care? No, lots of black girls despise this esp when they see me out with one but i could care less. Even when I was at college it was the same scenario, but I can relate to white girls more and if they got the fever, its over lol. But I do want to date black girls just most that think I am cute I dont feel the same way back she gotta be my type. Heck even when I was in Germany I had girls flockin, I felt like the man lmao all types. If you ever get a chance go over to Europe plenty to chose from who dont care about the color of your skin and most aint bimbos either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom