Confessions

I'm sorry son but weren't you in another thread talking about how once you had money you were going to smash women with no conscience, treat them terribly and never fall in love? And you're in the crib tearing up over gushers? :smh:

My confession is that I find people in general weird and interesting as hell. The way people abuse others or accept the abuse of others. Or ignore someone then turn around and complain about being ignored. Loving someone that treats them like trash and being willing to forgive whatever. I find that ish fascinating. :nerd:
Is sarcasm THAT hard for you to spot? I definitely wasnt tearing. I was very upset

Doesnt change the fact that I will do all those things. Think I just came to that goal out of nowhere? :smh:

Last edited:
Raw dog is only good for a period of time.. Im the pull out KING tho

:smokin
:rofl:.
Tell me how that goes when you get someone pregnant

coughprecumcough

it's tough.. but you have no choice but to move on. can't make someone feel about you the same way you feel about them.
kinda puts things into perspective how many girl's i've put in that same place when its reversed and the shoes are in my feet.
Yah i know. There will be a time when the tables turn. And I will show no remorse playing these girls.

Last edited:
Is sarcasm THAT hard for you to spot? I definitely wasnt tearing. I was very upset

Doesnt change the fact that I will do all those things. Think I just came to that goal out of nowhere? :smh:

:lol: All I'm saying is if you're feeling this way - you're probably not about that unremorseful life - which is a good thing bro, you should be more positive.

Yah but in that other thread I recalled that I was bout that life when I made more money. I just have an illness that delayed my growth as a result I wasnt interested in women when I could get them. Now that I don't make money that I feel this way. When I pass the CPA exam and start making dough again, I dont think I could be remorseful to women since they only seem to be around when I have a lot of expendable loot.

5. Early spring 2012 she emailed me a cover of herself doing, "Call Me Maybe"...

I still listen to it sometimes just to hear her voice one last time

:wow:

|I

Last edited:
CONFESSION #9: i despise my ex for being really stupid & brainwashed, i want to throw a shoe at her head & maybe at her mom too.
5. Early spring 2012 she emailed me a cover of her doing, "Call Me Maybe"... I still listen to it sometimes just to hear her voice one last time
embarassed.gif
i'm here for you papi 
frown.gif

4. I still think about her everyday. I hope she's doing okay. I just wanna know if that dude is treating her better :\

can't make someone feel about you the same way you feel about them.
kinda puts things into perspective how many girl's i've put in that same place when its reversed and the shoes are in my feet.

I know both of these feels very well bros :wow: :wow: :wow:

I just wanna wake up one time and be through it forever.
I'm like this too. I am not actively suicidal. I wouldn't kill myself per se. But i wouldn't save myself from a situation where I thought I was going to die.

In fact when I was in that car crash I was relieved. I thought it was the end for me but when the car flipped upsidedown it didn't burst into flames like I always imaged, to my disappointment. I guess I have to continue living :/

Told my good friend i liked her and wanted to take it pass friendship.......no bueno.
we talk to each other like couples but i put her in the friend zone 2 yrs ago cause of my agreement of not dating friends within my circle......kind fell for her hard cause she's always worried about my life and im about hers as well

suggestions on how to rebound from this?

Last edited:
Told my good friend i liked her and wanted to take it pass friendship.......no bueno.
we talk to each other like couples but i put her in the friend zone 2 yrs ago cause of my agreement of not dating friends within my circle......kind fell for her hard cause she's always worried about my life and im about hers as well

the best way to get out the friendzone is to stop being a friend and be a man cottdammit!

the best way to get out the friendzone is to stop being a friend and be a man cottdammit!
take it from someone who knows: there is only one way forward. as sumrndmdude said, stop being a friend.

you can tell her that you respect her wishes but you have to respect your own feelings too, so it's either be together or be simply acquaintances. no middle ground. not sure how this will work though as i haven't tried it myself.

Last edited:
Didn't know where to post this but here it goes...

Been talking to my ex lately, admittedly I still love the girl and both of us pretty much agreed that we haven't moved into other relationship because we both really wanted us to work. Part of the reason we broke up was because of one of her guy friends. I already knew what homie was up to when me & her were dating so I told her straight up continue to befriend dude and we're done, she drops dude and changes her #. Later she finds out I'm cheating, and around the same time homie tells her I smashed one of his homegirls, mind you I've never smashed ole girl and no one but her & I really knew we talked :stoneface:

Fast forward to now we've been in contact frequently & I know she's still friends with dude. I honestly I feel like it's extremely disrespectful to even be engaging me (whatever her motives are), and still being friends with the dude. At this point I feel like straight up telling her you can't have your cake & eat it too. Am I just ego trippin here or do I have a legitimate reason for feeling this way?

Broke up with my college girlfriend a day after her birthday a few weeks ago. Completely my fault. Trying to do any and everything to get her back, but she hates me right now. 

With graduation on the horizon, two of my closet homeboys getting ready to leave, and with a legal case hanging over my head, this %^&* has me really stressed out and in the dumps..

CONFESSION #10: whenever i eat gobstoppers i get sad and i eat gobstoppers a lot 
frown.gif

Didn't know where to post this but here it goes...

Been talking to my ex lately, admittedly I still love the girl and both of us pretty much agreed that we haven't moved into other relationship because we both really wanted us to work. Part of the reason we broke up was because of one of her guy friends. I already knew what homie was up to when me & her were dating so I told her straight up continue to befriend dude and we're done, she drops dude and changes her #. Later she finds out I'm cheating, and around the same time homie tells her I smashed one of his homegirls, mind you I've never smashed ole girl and no one but her & I really knew we talked
indifferent.gif

Fast forward to now we've been in contact frequently & I know she's still friends with dude. I honestly I feel like it's extremely disrespectful to even be engaging me (whatever her motives are), and still being friends with the dude. At this point I feel like straight up telling her you can't have your cake & eat it too. Am I just ego trippin here or do I have a legitimate reason for feeling this way?
just move on bro, i made the mistake of talking to my ex again recently and it brought all my feelings for her back. if she really wanted you, she'll tell tyrone to kick rocks. don't make the mistake of talking to her bc she might reel you in and leave you out to dry. find another girl.
When I get a job ima bounce back so hard
smokin.gif
right there with ya 
nthat.gif

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really cut out for this world.
I wish I grew up with a group of 3-5 friends like in the movie Stand By Me.

take it from someone who knows: there is only one way forward. as sumrndmdude said, stop being a friend.

you can tell her that you respect her wishes but you have to respect your own feelings too, so it's either be together or be simply acquaintances. no middle ground. not sure how this will work though as i haven't tried it myself.

We talked......

:\ :wow: |I

notice its a not emoticon of what was expected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom