Confessions

^ stop being so hard on yourself. Take it as a lesson and keep it moving. Can't change ya past but you can work hard for a positive future. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Truth. As I mentioned before, someone once told me not to dwell on the past. Best advice EVER.

Toast to the todays. Let the future be full of surprises.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Knew you could do it homie

Already, my dude..:smokin

Walking around burden-less feels amazing, breh :wow:...bumping some old Dipset in Nationals Park, feeling like the ******* man :lol:...long overdue, famb...long overdue. :nthat:

the depression thread

:rofl:

I'll post something not really depressing, or I don't find it depressing anyway. And it can be a warning against drug use >D

At Electric Forest almost 2 months ago, I took acid for the first time. I did it two nights in a row. I didn't take a bunch by any means, I was always fully aware of everything I was doing and everything going on around me. But anyway, pretty sure that it had some long lasting effects. They say it stays in your spinal fluid the rest of your life. I did not do any research on it until after I got home, had I known all the after effects I probably wouldn't have done it still.

When I smoke tree, sometimes I get a little trippy now. People who wear striped clothing sometimes trip me out, like the shirt will be real trippy. Life is just different now, slightly. It's kind of fun though.

Before you put a substance in your body, be sure you are making an informed choice to do so!

:nerd:

Last edited:
Sounds like you may have a mild case of HPPD.

That's what's prevented me from messing with it.

Last edited:
Sounds like you may have a mild case of HPPD.

That's what's prevented me from messing with it.

Yeah, possibly a real mild case. It's nothing horrible, but its definitely noticeable at times.

My mind is also open to the possibility that maybe things were always like this but I just never thought about them/perceived them that way before. But I'm sure the HPPD is more likely... lol.

Been trying to get over this break up but my ex does small things that just drop me back to the bottom.  My fault tho because I'm always looking for something.

I scored a dope goal playing soccer today so that's keeping me happy right now  
pimp.gif

Been trying to get over this break up but my ex does small things that just drop me back to the bottom.  My fault tho because I'm always looking for something.

I scored a dope goal playing soccer today so that's keeping me happy right now  
pimp.gif

Bro, this has been me for the last 2 1/2 years….except i didn't score any dope goals this week :frown:

Bro, this has been me for the last 2 1/2 years….except i didn't score any dope goals this week :frown:

Two plus years brah? Nah I don't want all that. Was with her for close to six years. They say it takes half that time to get over it. Nah **** that. We gotta do better.

Two plus years brah? Nah I don't want all that. Was with her for close to six years. They say it takes half that time to get over it. Nah **** that. We gotta do better.
PREACH!
I just turned 25 and I'm trying live my life a different way now. I wish you the best of luck too brotha. 
Hopefully soccer keeps us distracted, might go play tomorrow now that you mentioned it

LSD changed my lens
I feel objects differently now
The place on your body with the most nerve connections to your brain is your hands
It's a trip bc whenever I indulge or deprive (with anything- food, sleep, or any other intoxicants) the trippiest things happen with my hands
Mainly the size of objects
take a cigarette for example- sometimes it feels as thick as a needle, other times it'll feel like a magic marker
Hard to explain
But I hate the **** that ppl talk- if you drop acid you'll never be the same
like... okay? when I lost my virginity I could never go back to who I was before that
Basically, you can say that phrase about anything

It's been too long since I've dropped or shroomed and I miss them both

Last edited:
can't wait to leave this country.

i need a couple of months to disconnect.

Got a meeting with the HR of my company in an hour. Apparently word has been going around that me and some girl are messing around. We're actually not sexin just some kissing behind the building on break. Just got a leadership position too I sweater god if I lose it over this BS.... Anyways I'll check back later with dets :nerd:

That is still enough for you to lose your job and credibility.

How are you supposed to be a leader when you're fooling around with your subordinates?

Got a meeting with the HR of my company in an hour. Apparently word has been going around that me and some girl are messing around. We're actually not sexin just some kissing behind the building on break. Just got a leadership position too I sweater god if I lose it over this BS.... Anyways I'll check back later with dets :nerd:

How are you supposed to be a LEADER when YNS? How you gonna LEAD yet you can't close the deal. :smh:

:lol:... Good timing.. Was Getting real dark in here. Gotta keep the faith no matter what your higher source is.
There are folks out here that have zero options waiting for that last breath. Let's overcome these ailments so we can empower those that are dealing with the same problems :smokin

Back
Top Bottom