Confessions

Anything in your past that feel you haven't received closure from? I feel like that's the root of my depression.
I feel like the abuse i suffered as a child has me somewhat traumatized. Cause in elementary school, i was pretty good in all areas of life but after that, it just went downhill. Am 18 now and kinda failed my first year at college

I feel like I might be depressed. If you guys remember my story lol. Either way nothing I feel seems to be heading towards a positive direction

Anything in your past that feel you haven't received closure from? I feel like that's the root of my depression.
I feel like the abuse i suffered as a child has me somewhat traumatized. Cause in elementary school, i was pretty good in all areas of life but after that, it just went downhill. Am 18 now and kinda failed my first year at college

Have you talked to anyone about this before ?

Bruh u hot.

Leave that **** alone man and mess with these single broads out here

I have though... Just been using her as my pre bang before I mess with my new prospects/current rotation...

Shorty chased me though... And her husband is a cop...

I'ma fall back like Antonio Daniels after the Allen Iverson crossover though.

Gonna tap a few more times though.

Pray for me.

Bro ...... The very same thing I'm goin through

I have though... Just been using her as my pre bang before I mess with my new prospects/current rotation...

Pray for me.

:stoneface: Son. You got a death wish or something? Cut that off, you know how much foul **** them dudes get away with?

In my defense...

They are known swingers... But I'm sure that there is a process of at least knowing you're getting ****olded in that situation...

I kinda don't care though... Homie comes to my doorstep with that he's liable to get popped lol

Pray for me.

Dog........her husband is a cop. Dog........her husband is a cop....and she's gonna get sloppy and eventually start leaving clues........................and he's a cop

Nothing makes me happy anymore, nothing ever good enough anymore, I don't feel anything, nor can I shed a tear. Is this like some stage 5 depression?

Last edited:
Nothing makes me happy anymore, nothing ever good enough anymore, I don't feel anything, nor can I shed a tear. Is this like some stage 5 depression?
you gotta change your routine. also talk to people, whether it's people you know or just strangers. don't be judgmental (that's my problem at least). exercise is a good way to break out of it too.

edit: My opinion on it is this. Everyone goes through funks, some harder than others (depending on personality, upbringing, experiences, etc.). The key is to find what works for you to break out of it. And you want those things to be positive. For me it's going to the gym and playing pick-up. Interacting with people, the exercise, taking my mind off things, etc. all helps. I also learned other things I can do, like maintaining reasonable sleeping hours and having something to keep you busy day in and day out.

Over time, you learn to recognize when you're entering a funk sooner and sooner. And you know how to break out of it. So eventually it can stop being a big deal.

Hand in hand with that, continually better yourself and face your demons, but that's something you can focus on longer term and not when you're feeling down.

Last edited:
In my defense...

They are known swingers... But I'm sure that there is a process of at least knowing you're getting ****olded in that situation...

I kinda don't care though... Homie comes to my doorstep with that he's liable to get popped lol
you're an idiot and u not about that life kid. Stop plying with fire

So he is liable to get popped because you're smashing his wife?

laugh.gif

Me and the wife needa move really soon.

Only way I can come up with the rest of the cash is to sell my 3 of my favorite kicks.

Really just don't want to.

But I know I need to, for me and my wife.

I have a hard time not bieng selfish sometimes.

Me and the wife needa move really soon.

Only way I can come up with the rest of the cash is to sell my 3 of my favorite kicks.

Really just don't want to.

But I know I need to, for me and my wife.

I have a hard time not bieng selfish sometimes.

Just sell it my dood.. Those shoes will come back around in the future. Do the best you can for your girl and yourself. She comes first in those kind of situations. Well, she should always come first.

That's where I went wrong a lot of times |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom