Condom ripping unappreciation

Haha I haven't used a condom in so long (been with the same girl a while) I don't even remember how they feel.

Haha I haven't used a condom in so long (been with the same girl a while) I don't even remember how they feel.

It makes me wonder how I was able to fit a condom over my ENTIRE FOREARM without it breaking. It has to be something guys are doing wrong. Where are you buying your condoms from? Do you check the expiration date? Were they in the store window when you bought them? It's crazy, nobody joint that big. It's gotta be breaking from human error. I don't even see how it's possible. Smh...

It makes me wonder how I was able to fit a condom over my ENTIRE FOREARM without it breaking. It has to be something guys are doing wrong. Where are you buying your condoms from? Do you check the expiration date? Were they in the store window when you bought them? It's crazy, nobody joint that big. It's gotta be breaking from human error. I don't even see how it's possible. Smh...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats why you shouldn't be having sex...

the only safe sex is no sex
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 ima take that as a joke, but plan b it up sir...im the plan b king

That sucks. That basically means you're paying quite a bit for some poon....

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats why you shouldn't be having sex...

the only safe sex is no sex
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 ima take that as a joke, but plan b it up sir...im the plan b king

That sucks. That basically means you're paying quite a bit for some poon....

I'd rather have a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]treatable %100 curable STD[/color] (crabs included) than have a child with a chick. If you knew how hard a chick can make your life by her having your kid then you'd probably say the same. Child support and custody battles are no joke. I'm like pass the penicilin Doc...I'll just be safer the next time around 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd rather have a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]treatable %100 curable STD[/color] (crabs included) than have a child with a chick. If you knew how hard a chick can make your life by her having your kid then you'd probably say the same. Child support and custody battles are no joke. I'm like pass the penicilin Doc...I'll just be safer the next time around 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom