Condom ripping unappreciation

Originally Posted by debs 168

females smell different when they're on their period. how the f could you not know a girl was on her period before you penetrated...
those females had to pull that %+!% on stupid dudes.

anyway, the OP should cop plan b and when this fiasco is over get the girl to get on bc. thats what *i* did. been raw ever since.

This, I remember smashing the ex, when her friend was on its way. I Damn near threw up once that smell hit.

Originally Posted by debs 168

females smell different when they're on their period. how the f could you not know a girl was on her period before you penetrated...
those females had to pull that %+!% on stupid dudes.

anyway, the OP should cop plan b and when this fiasco is over get the girl to get on bc. thats what *i* did. been raw ever since.

This, I remember smashing the ex, when her friend was on its way. I Damn near threw up once that smell hit.

I was just watching this ep of My Name is Earl, where he gets mad cuz the football player c-blocks him with his babysitter, so he sneaks in while they're caking, pokes holes in dude's condom and the rest is history.

Comedy...but I could see how that's not that funny in real life.
laugh.gif

I was just watching this ep of My Name is Earl, where he gets mad cuz the football player c-blocks him with his babysitter, so he sneaks in while they're caking, pokes holes in dude's condom and the rest is history.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I will drop $300 on some Js but want a discount on a $50 pill that essentially prevents you from spending $100k+ if you had a kid... smh

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I will drop $300 on some Js but want a discount on a $50 pill that essentially prevents you from spending $100k+ if you had a kid... smh

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom