Condom ripping unappreciation

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif

It suddenly feels so good oooohhhhhoaaaarrrgggghhhhhha ha ha
roll.gif

my girl got plan b from planned parenthood for free when she went in to pick up BC. she had to get a pap done prior to this, so i doubt you or her would be able to get it for free.

she didnt even ask for it and they gave her 3 boxes + 50 condoms.

the rubbers went straight to the trash, btw.

my girl got plan b from planned parenthood for free when she went in to pick up BC. she had to get a pap done prior to this, so i doubt you or her would be able to get it for free.

she didnt even ask for it and they gave her 3 boxes + 50 condoms.

the rubbers went straight to the trash, btw.

Originally Posted by iwantem

Everyone worried about getting the girl pregnant but not one person say anything about a single STD. I rather have twins than something thats going to damage your health. You should get that checked. You never know what the girl got. I know girls that get with a guy and tell em they virgins then wait until they get their time of the month to have sex with a dummy and tell em they popped her cherry. LoL. I know 98% of guys would fall for that one.

laugh.gif
 Damn fam you know some grimey females.

Period blood is a different consistency than regular blood, though. But testing that joint would be the last thing on my mind. 
laugh.gif

Everyone worried about getting the girl pregnant but not one person say anything about a single STD. I rather have twins than something thats going to damage your health. You should get that checked. You never know what the girl got. I know girls that get with a guy and tell em they virgins then wait until they get their time of the month to have sex with a dummy and tell em they popped her cherry. LoL. I know 98% of guys would fall for that one.

laugh.gif
 Damn fam you know some grimey females.

Period blood is a different consistency than regular blood, though. But testing that joint would be the last thing on my mind. 
laugh.gif

You have to get a pal for BC anywhere you go. It's not a requirement for the morning after. They probably just gave it to your girl with her BC to be safe.

You have to get a pal for BC anywhere you go. It's not a requirement for the morning after. They probably just gave it to your girl with her BC to be safe.

This happened to me a week ago. Definitely unapprecieated.
mad.gif
 It felt sooo good tho
laugh.gif

tired.gif
 The $@!! I've gone through makes me wish I was still a virgin. No wonder why people wait till they're married.

mytmouse76 wrote:
thats why you shouldn't be having sex...

the only safe sex is no sex

I ask this everytime.
WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP F!!!!N AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY NUTTED? MAKES NO SENSE. 

Personally i pull out even when i have a condom on, having an unwanted pregnancy is no the business.

I ask this everytime.
WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP F!!!!N AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY NUTTED? MAKES NO SENSE. 

Personally i pull out even when i have a condom on, having an unwanted pregnancy is no the business.

This happened to me a week ago. Definitely unapprecieated.
mad.gif
 It felt sooo good tho
laugh.gif

tired.gif
 The $@!! I've gone through makes me wish I was still a virgin. No wonder why people wait till they're married.

mytmouse76 wrote:
thats why you shouldn't be having sex...

the only safe sex is no sex

It's free for students at Planned when u get BC too...my girl has a few packs, but shes on the pill.

It's free for students at Planned when u get BC too...my girl has a few packs, but shes on the pill.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
never thought about that
girls are getting gully as hell if they doing that.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
never thought about that
girls are getting gully as hell if they doing that.

Back
Top Bottom