Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I can't do this
I agree and it sucks. Its not that I hate the release. If I do I can tell them I'm going to pass (SB 14s, SB 6s, ect), and they dont expect to everything, but something like this where its not a hyped shoe and I'm on the fence is when I will help them out if they need it. Also I will tack on a cleaner here or there, or a elite sock or something to help with their numbers. Even if it's a little bit my store still appreciates it. Basically just be a chill customer, dont hound for every release, and help them out when you can. It's not uber hard to get in somewhere. Most of us are in multiple places here too.

got the call from NTNY.  I don't know if I can make the pickup time though.  
mean.gif

Lol is that why I never get calls back now because I don't go pick up because I go to multiple malls and enter raffles I can't afford to pick all them Js up :frown:

Well if ur getting all the calls then don't worry maybe they don't blk ball lol

I win raffles

but I don't expect a place like DTLR to have a legit one

I also go to the stores that have the largest allotments in my area.

Man DTLR is one step from having a mom n pop do a raffle.

Then make you buy something for a tix. Knowing damn well all pairs have been sold out the back for 2x.

Double dip smh...

Y'all out here doing the most. Buying overpriced socks, cleaners, etc for nothing. Crying 'bout someone else's business whether or not they pick up the raffle that they went into the store for. There's absolutely no reason you have to inform a store that you won't be coming in to get the shoes. Big city or not, the "sneaker game" isn't a new thing. Ask the lucky customer, who happens to be perusing a store when the raffle window closes and they have his/her size in the back, whether or not the raffle winner should have released his pair to the next person. They could have even entered 10 raffles themselves and end up high and dry.

At the end of the day, neither side of this debate is necessarily wrong. "Michael Jordan know what he doing."

My spot did raffle tickets on Monday and Tuesday which is odd because they always do guaranteed tickets on Thursday at around 4pm. I had no idea, but found out that this was a direct result of all the madness that ensued with the Columbia release :smh:
Since they get so many pairs, and only a small amount of people entered the raffle (because nobody really knew about it) a lot of pairs were left over even after the winners were notified yesterday. So, they actually did a raffle and then guaranteed tickets for the remaining pairs :nerd: :nthat: :nerd:

11's messed everything up though. Supposedly all retros are gonna be raffles from now on. :smh:

Yeah, could just let it ring, and they'll go the next person, but i always just answer and tell them i'm good if i won some where else

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear all the complaints about peoples shoes creasing and how low quality the leather is because it creases.

At the average resale price right now on eBay of $260, it Looks like there won't be much resale value on these. I estimate between $10 and $13 per pair. ($260 - $31 (12% eBay/PP fees) - $11 (shipping) - $207 (cost + 6% tax) = $11.

Hopefully this will dissuade the resellers from buying up all the inventory on this release.

Hoping to cop these in store in the morning. No luck on raffles so far but I only entered two.

Last edited:
For all the Bay Area heads, NTSF is making calls as of 11 this morning. Good luck to everyone who hasn't secured their pairs yet. Hoping we all flourish.

I can't do this

Word. I'm already doing too much driving around for those damn raffle tickets and waiting for a phone call...just for the opportunity to PAY them $200+

Might as well pay resell if you're spending extra money anyway...at least that way you won't have shoes/stuff you don't want taking up space.

Liability is probably the reason why MALLS/Shoe stores is doing raffles. Hype or not. im pretty sure they dont want to be liable for someone safety.

Prpareyoursel

Liability is probably the reason why MALLS/Shoe stores is doing raffles. Hype or not. im pretty sure they dont want to be liable for someone safety.
Yeah, if people knew how to act, there would be no raffles... after they tore the doors off the hinges i think that was it for fcfs 
laugh.gif

Wasn't feeling these back then and nothing has changed now.

Something about a IV without the netting that don't sit right with me.

Back
Top Bottom