Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

^ just let it go man, you still missed it
laugh.gif

No need to occupy another page with all that nonsense
its nothing to let go, u were wrong. that is all. in 10 years no one will care about Ye

I think allot of people are still recovering from the holidays so 190.00 to some is a tough pill to swallow. they might just wait it out or pay the resell cost.

I wasn't going to even get these, but it is a clean looking shoe. Will be a release day decision for me. But seriously going after the Oreos though.

Kicks will be bagged away till I return to the states in the summer anyway. 
happy.gif
 Just like my XI's.

They don't really do those states wrong. Those states just don't have as many people living in them as the others. And getting them LB 11s was not that hard online. I checked out at 930.

I'm not sure if it's about how many people live in the state though. A few posts back in the discussion I was having in that particular quote I had mentioned that Foot Locker's in three towns in the middle of nowhere Illinois (towards central and southern Illinois) had received the shoe's and were doing raffles for them when I had never ever seen them on the Foot Locker Launch Locator before. Those three towns are Bourbonnais IL, Bloomington IL (college town for ISU) with the largest population out of the three, and Forsyth IL. Their population's are as follows: Bloomington (78,902 in 2013), Bourbonnais (18,583 in 2013), Forsyth (3,581 in 2013). I'm sure Idaho, The Dakotas, Montana, and Wyoming aren't heavily populated but I'm willing to assume they each have many towns with at least population's between 20 to 40 thousand people just like many of the suburbs of Chicago that got the Legend Blue 4's this time around.

I know ima get lazy to clean these after every wear. Might start turning yellow [emoji]128528[/emoji] still undecided. Raffles are today too I believe

I'm not sure if it's about how many people live in the state though. A few posts back in the discussion I was having in that particular quote I had mentioned that Foot Locker's in three towns in the middle of nowhere Illinois (towards central and southern Illinois) had received the shoe's and were doing raffles for them when I had never ever seen them on the Foot Locker Launch Locator before. Those three towns are Bourbonnais IL, Bloomington IL (college town for ISU) with the largest population out of the three, and Forsyth IL. Their population's are as follows: Bloomington (78,902 in 2013), Bourbonnais (18,583 in 2013), Forsyth (3,581 in 2013). I'm sure Idaho, The Dakotas, Montana, and Wyoming aren't heavily populated but I'm willing to assume they each have many towns with at least population's between 20 to 40 thousand people just like many of the suburbs of Chicago that got the Legend Blue 4's this time around.
It's not about the population of the town/city in cases of those states. I believe anyway. I believe they go by population of the state. Maybe they don't tho. If they don't there is obviously something more going on.

NorCal

Antioch / Summersville Towne Center 

Citrus Heights /Sunrise Mall 

Concord /Sunvalley Mall 

Fairfield / Solano Mall 

Hayward / Southland Mall 

Newark / Newpark Mall 

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs) 394499d8d3

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs) 

Roseville / Galleria at Roseville 

Sacratmento / Arden Fair 

Sacramento / Florin Mall 

Sacramento / K Street 

San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan 8acd6e51c9

San Francisco / SF Flagship 

San Jose / Eastridge Mall 

San Leandro Bay / Fair Mall 

Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair 

Tracy West Valley Mall 

SoCal

San Fernando Valley

Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza 2b1a72f492

Northridge Fashion Center 6475d5bbc3

Ventura / Pacific View Mall 0286c87d9c

Los Angeles County

Arcadia / WFS Santa Anita 866bd66578

Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza 

Burbank Town Center 23f512bcb8

Carson / South Bay Pavillion dc014a8912

Cerritos 220bbb4191

Compton 8fb73422f4

Culver City Westfield 849f102b8b

Downey / Stonewood Mall 593f940cd5

Glendale Galleria 27a78abd1b

Huntington Park 

Lakewood 8a29d5539c

Long Beach be3e16b286

Los Angeles / Beverly Center d2e833a2e4

Los Angeles / Downtown LA 

Los Angeles / Hollywood Store 

Los Angeles / Imperial Hwy 492df6155d

Los Angeles / West Side Pavillion 679e5dd8db

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay bcf673d6fd

Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center 9da7eddf36

West Covina 738b659e6b

Orange County

Santa Ana / Main Place f556753e9e

Laguna Hills 

Inland Empire

Montclair / Montclair Plaza 

Riverside / Galleria at Tyler 370fbe3163

San Bernadino / Highland Plaza 

San Bernadino / Inland Center 

Victorville / Victor Valley Mall 

San Diego

Carlsbad 1cdf44b278

Chula Vista Center 10be2d89

El Cajon / Parkway Plaza 4851c98af4

Escondido / North County Mall c89902c717

National City / Plaza Bonita c5029c3c02

San Diego / Horton Plaza f6c9fe0570

San Diego / Mission Valley 0c143154a6

TX

Houston / The Galleria

Houston / Memorial Mall c57e940ce3  

Houston / Sharpstown Center 
Sugarland First Colony
excuse my ignorance, but what are the codes next to the malls for/represent?

also, is this is list of FTL's (or which store, if not).

had these back in the day and beat them to the ground. remmeber the quality was superb. kept the shape even with holes everywhere lol

GS sizes are more profitable than adults now a days so everything CAN be an issue.

If you try..you will get a pair.

excuse my ignorance, but what are the codes next to the malls for/represent?

also, is this is list of FTL's (or which store, if not).

had these back in the day and beat them to the ground. remmeber the quality was superb. kept the shape even with holes everywhere lol
Those are for Sheik raffles.  You need a code to enter the online raffle for a specific store.

It's not about the population of the town/city in cases of those states. I believe anyway. I believe they go by population of the state. Maybe they don't tho. If they don't there is obviously something more going on.

I wonder if Foot Locker has ever mentioned anything about the situation or how they determine their allotment of retro's to each individual store. But, I'm sure if they gave the state's that stay taking L's on the majority of these releases a chance by letting them in to the party they would sell out as well (maybe not all retro's like the 14's that sat last year, but the highly anticipated one's like these 4's).

I wonder if Foot Locker has ever mentioned anything about the situation or how they determine their allotment of retro's to each individual store. But, I'm sure if they gave the state's that stay taking L's on the majority of these releases a chance by letting them in to the party they would sell out as well (maybe not all retro's like the 14's that sat last year, but the highly anticipated one's like these 4's).
@vampire xtc   can tell you.

I would like to know that as well. We can keep it real tho, we all know those states are full of Cowboys lol. I mean that's what they are. But we also know white suburban folks buy the hell out of Js too. It could be a culture thing. I have seen one white dude on YouTube that was up in Montana and was real big in the sneaker community.

Back
Top Bottom